This love

Our Breaking Point
XSYKOTICA

Chapter 6
This Love

Kai P.O.V.

Finally after 2 years I get to talk with Yaeun. Think what can I say to her.

''Why did you follow me?'' She suddenly questioned 

''We need to talk'' I said to her when I finally gathered my courage. She turned around suddenly with an unreadable expression on her face.

''We both know there is nothing to talk about you moved on.. Clearly I moved on a-'' I impulsively hugged her not wanting to hear anything she was about to say.

 ''How can you think that I've moved on? It was like hell without you, every time I think about you It hurts me so much I feel like I couldn't breathe.. I-im a mess without you I've tried to be with other people but it felt empty, I'm empty.'' Please Yaeun I'm pouring my heart to you. She stared at me at first then she started laughing.

''Do you think I can believe that'' She ask me after she stopped laughing, she stops for a moment and looks up at me with teary eyes pointing on her heart.

''Do you know how much this hurt? I-I loved you so much that I forgave you when I saw you with that girl and all the others that my friends saw you with because I kept denying everything. I trusted you and your promise but it was all a lie.'' My mouth dries out unable to say anything to her.

''I thought about going back to you but I know if I did that I would only get hurt again.. Now I need to ask you something was she worth it , was everything worth this'' Tears were flowing on her cheeks while she was asking me that.

No it wasn't I wanted to say but seeing her hurt like that because of me made me realize that I shouldn't hold on to her anymore.

''Yea I thought so now if you excuse me'' she scoffed wiping her tears going towards her car. I wanted to hold her hand and tell her how much I miss her but I didn't, I saw her slip away from me the second time.

End P.O.V.

 

 

Yaeun P.O.V.

I got in to my car quickly driving away only to stop at an empty parking lot nearby. I showed him that vulnerable side of me again. Tears were flowing on my cheeks. It hurts so much why did I have to see you again why?

Flashback

I just got off the phone with Suho. I've decided to surprise Jongin and go to the club. I'm kind of nervous I only know a few of the members. 

After arriving

I went inside the club the music was playing loudly and the smell of alcohol was evident. 

''Oh ,Yaeun-ah'' I heard someone holler at me. I turn around and see Lay with his cute dimples showing.

''Lay shi hi, where's Jongin'' Lay's eyes wandered a bit then finally told me that he was in a room.

There were a lot of empty rooms so I had to go look for quite a bit. I soon opened what looked like a private room with a big door it was then that I saw him.. with another woman kissing. The whole image shattered my heart and I closed the door as fast as I could trying to leave. 

''Yaeun! Yaeun!'' I heard him call out from behind me. I tried to run but he caught up to me hugging me. Tears came out from my eyes involuntary. He kept whispering apologies in my ear until I turn around and hit him in the chest saying the only words I could that moment.

''Why, why did you do this to me?'' I yelled at him

''Am I not enough was our love not enough for you'' But he just stood there hugging me letting me hit him and calm down. At some point I thought he was drunk and didn't mean it . Now I realize I was making excuses for him and myself because I didn't want to let him go. 

At the end of it all I forgave him ignoring the pain I felt in my heart and the doubt in my mind because I loved him. He promised me then that he would never do it again.

End flashback

Sweet nothings and empty promises is what it all seems now. Yet I hoped those sweet nothings and empty promises were enough to keep us together then. After that my friends soon were coming up to me saying they saw Jongin with another girl but I kept denying it even though deep down I knew it was true.After a few more minutes Yaeun left the parking lot and went home trying her best to keep herself together.

End P.O.V.

 

 

 

Authors P.O.V.

 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*  

"Arasso I'll wake up" Yaeun mumbled groggily reaching out to her phone tuning the alarm off , "4:30" the clock read. The director of the new movie she was on called last night saying that they are on the last stages of preparations and would probably start filming soon. Her schedule has quite busy for the last few days and the recent "encounters" she had not helped. Luckily the SM annual gala was going to be held in Jeju island somewhere where she could relax.

She had soon got out of her bedroom and to her bathroom. Her eyes were puffy from crying last night *Ugh great I feel horrible and now I look horrible too* 

"Well it's not like i'm going to need to look good so.. yeah" she whispered. 

After waking up Yaeun went to her closet deciding on a decent outfit that would go well with her temporary new . Packing clothing, and supplies.

''Done'' She exclaimed happy to be finally finished with packing. 

After taking a shower she soon got dressed and done her hair & make up. Humming happily while leaving her apartment and going to her car.

End P.O.V.

 

Kai P.O.V. 

Manager hyung gathered all 12 of us for the S.M. Gala and now we're traveling to Jeju. This is something I'm actually looking forward too... This trip would help me forget what happened.. Forget her...

Looking out of the plane window I can already see the beautiful island's blue-green waters. 

*Beep* 

''This is your captain speaking , We will be arriving shortly to our destination please enjoy your stay at Jeju island''

*Beep*

Were going to arrive soon so I woke Chanyeol up since he was still asleep next to me. 

''5 just 5 more minutes'' He mumbled 

''Yah wake up Channie were going to arrive soon'' I said to him

''Huh... oh right were in a plane '' He got up groggily looking at me.

The plane soon landed and we all went straight to our hotel not even going to the bathroom ugh.

End P.O.V.

 

 

Author P.O.V.

At that time Yaeun also arrived in Jeju and went straight to the hotel S.M. got for the Gala. The receptionist gave her the keys to her temporary home. 

Going up the elevator she looked at her surroundings; the see through elevator, the man made waterfall, and all the fancy decorations. S.M. really went all out this year. At that time she also thought about Henry. She talked to him after arriving and it was quite pleasant. However that one man kept popping up in her mind every now and then. Making her wonder if she still loved him

*Ding* 

The elevator stopped on the floor cutting off her thoughts. 907 the key said , it seems she will be in one of the suites or so she thought. As she was on the front of the hotel room she saw multiple boys standing close to the room. She got nearer and the boys looked worried 

''Minseok hyung I thought you said there wasn't going to be any saesang fans following us'' Baekyeon whispered to the oldest.

''Don't be silly she is probably staying next door'' However that thought was soon squashed as you walked in front of the hotel door.

''Excuse me but what are you doing in front of my hotel room'' She asked him. Minseok on the other hand looked baffled 

''I'm sorry but you must be mistaken this is our room'' Luhan replied back to her. 

''Looking at you right now I'm surprised someone like you can even a-'' before Luhan could even continue Tao cut him off quickly.

Yaeun stared at him intensely though her sunglasses controlling the rage that has bubbled up inside of her. On the other hand Luhan did the same. The two were having an intense staring battle.

 



Authors Note

HEEYYYYYYY GUYS!!! Your Author here so I tried writing alot this time around so I hope you guys enjoy it. For a while I kind of took a bit of a break because to be honest I was having a little issue of where I was going to go with this story so I got some inspration reading a few fanfics. So this chapter and the last chapter was me kind of weaving the plot. Later on you guys will understand I have some exciting things planned lol. Oh and i'll give you guys a little preview of the next chapters however they will only be up for 1 day because of that little clumsy mistake that I made forgetting to hide my draft so I thought might as well. 

 

New Subbies

AllRiseGela,rafcrymos,Naeibam,sashimy,jjongahlove,lalaloveee,msgraxie,xxcottoncandy,rotazzz,Vvarmy14 

You guys are precious thank you for subbing <3 please enjoy the story. Love you guys

 

And as always this is your author subscribe,comment and upvote. Till next time peaceeeeeeeee!!!!!.