Chapter 9

Stay With Me
'There were two people around me, just watching me intently as I worked. They were watching my every move as if their lives depended on it. My gut starting to twist with the thought of them attacking me or something worse as I was the only one in the restaurant. My boss was home sick with the flu, the cook went home because it's his sons birthday and I was the only other worker.
"Excuse me, men. We are going to start to close up so could you please leave?" I said politely trying hard not to cause any problems. My fear growing larger as the stared at me with hunger growing in both their eyes. 
"Yes, sorry miss." One of the big burly men said. His crooked teeth threw a smile my way before he grabbed his friends arm and whispered something in his ear before looking at me once more. They quickly left and went down the steps, and turned right farther into the inner city. They didn't stop or look back as they walked until they were out of my sight. I knew it would be okay to leave through the front or back, nothing would happen. I hoped. I quickly finished my jobs singing along with the music that blasted in my ears. Sam Smith's silky voice played  in my ears and I instantly stopped as Stay with me played on and my mind wandered to the night Jungkook asked me. His words echoing through the thoughts of my mind. His look of worry sailing through his dark eyes, his usual cocky smile not sitting on his lips, but instead a frown. 'Stay with me' it just kept going, those three simple words.
I finally finished up the last of my jobs and started to put my coat on. I slipped it on and locked the door as I closed it behind me. I heard laughter as the two men started climbing up the icy stairs again, they looked at me with the huge hungry eyes. I grabbed my coat and pulled it close to my body. 
"Hey pretty lady," one said getting into my face. The stench of alcohol smacked my nose and I held back the urge to gag. I pushed by them and instantly felt one of their calloused hands grab me. I tried to shake it off, but his grip wouldn't loosen. I screamed at the top of my lungs before one of them put their  hand over my mouth to quite my screams. I looked around the dark streets and saw my parents just standing there, I reached towards them but they just stood there and laughed hysterically. They bent over clutching their sides from laughing so hard. My heart race got faster and started to shake, my eyes starting to let tears out. That was until I heard someone yell for the men to stop. I looked and saw Jungkook and Jimin sprinting towards me. They started to help me trying to get until they just froze and watched.' 
I screamed as I sat up. My body in cold sweats. I pulled my legs up toward my body as I heard feet slamming against the hardwood floor with someone running towards the room. I didn't move with my fear taking over my body not letting me move. They tried to open the door but I remembered I had locked it before going to sleep the night before.
I looked over at the clock and saw a big five blinking at me. I should leave now so I slowly let the fear leave me before I stood up. I put my uniform on slowly as I thought of my dream, it had come to me most of the nights I attempted to sleep, every now and then it would change details but most of the time it was the same basic idea. The dream felt so real, it's scary. I was finally pulled out of my thoughts with the banging on the door and it seemed like there was all seven of them this time. I don't understand why they are freaking out, it was just a little scream. I looked out the window and saw that there was a fire escape. I heard the banging get louder as they hit the door harder, I quickly turned and grabbed my bag. I froze for a second thinking about how I was supposed to stay for a long time, then I smirked to myself. Even I knew that would never happen, I will never stay in one place again. I quickly placed one leg outside and looked towards the door I heard something that wasn't banging. The banging had stopped though which I was thankful for.
"Why do you care so much if she is okay,Junkook?" I heard Namjoon whisper. I set my stuff down outside on my escape route and tiptoed towards the door. I wanted to hear his response more than anything. 
"Wh-what are you talking about?" I could just imagine his hand rubbing his neck and his cheeks turning a violent shade of red. "It's not what you think." I couldn't help but frown a little with the response. 
"We all know that's not true. Your face lights up when you see her. You know we can't risk falling for someone so close to our debut." He sighed. Debut? What debut do they have, aren't they in high school?
"Yes, I know. You don't think I know this?" He snapped. I instantly held my breath with his harsh words.
"Figure your mind out Jungkook. We can't walk you through this." Namjoon said before walking away. 
"Seren, why did you come into my life now of all times? I just wish I knew what to do. What made you so different from the other girls in this world?" He said as he hit his head on the door. "I'm sorry I'm such a burden to your and everyone's life." I said quietly before walking to the window and leaving.