Chapter 21

Stay With Me
My world slowly started to vanish under my feet with the thoughts of what deal could be happening between her and H. I knew I had recognized the sloppy handwriting from somewhere, before the doctor proceeds to come over to me. I look at the elder, quickly standing to greet him. His eyes looked tired and the light that usually rests there distinguished. He gave me a sympathetic look, making my heart slowly start to fall into my stomach. 
  "Please sit down." He said simply to me as he chose the busted up seat next to me. I felt everything start to darken as I dreded the news that was going to be thrown at me. What is wrong with her, will she be okay, what about her brother? All these thoughts flew through my mind. I finally realized that he was waiting for me to look over at him and listen to him whole heatedly, I decided to pull myself together. I can deal with everything else on a later time. 
  "What is wrong with her? Ill pay for whatever needs to be paid. Can you cure her? She has a little brother that she cant leave behind." All the words spewed out of my mouth at once, not allowing the doctor to get a word in else wise. He waited a moment debating on how he should relay the news. "I can take it."
  "That's the thing, we don't know whats wrong with her... Right now she is sort of in a coma that should last a couple days... From what we can tell, one of her organs is failing so we have requested for a replacement. Hopefully there is an organ donor in this world who will pity her enough to give away their precious organ. We should get the donors organ in about two days and do surgery while she is still out if we get consent from her parents.." the doctor spoke slowly trying to piece together  his words. He looked over at me as I let the things come together in my head. Okay, I can't freak out right now. I need to figure everything out as of right now. I inhaled a deep breath allowing my nerves to subside a tad.
  "Well that will be a problem as of right now. Her parents abandoned them a couple months ago.. Her brother has been staying with some family friends. She has tried to contact them a lot, but always coming to no avail. Is there any way that you can go ahead with the surgery with the consent of the family friends? She is technically living under their roof so wouldn't they be her legal guardians?" I said trying to make myself sound smart when in all reality whatever came out of my mouth didn't make any senses I me. He looked at me a second wanting me to laugh and say just kidding! Except I wasn't kidding... 
  "Is she really living that way? If that's the case, I sort of understand that a smidgen of what is happening could be from stress, dehydration and not eating the right type of foods. If this is all happening then I don't need anyone's consent for the surgery. She has no legal guardian as of this moment, along with this being a life or death situation I am able to go ahead." He said bursting up, only to stand there thinking for a moment. I followed his lead feeling my heart lift a bit with the sight of his face scrunching together trying to find a way to speed up the process. "Well I'm going to go see if I can get an organ tonight from somewhere close by, I want you to go home for right now and be back in a couple hours." he instructed me. I thought for a second before my mouth ran wild. 
  "Doctor, if you don't mind me asking but what organ precisely is failing?" I toed the ground hoping it wasn't the one I thought. This is a girl that thinks she has nothing to lose when in reality she has everything to lose. He stopped in his track and turned to me, with a sad look. He opened his mouth for a moment before closing it. 
  "Her heart. It seems she is close to dying because her heart is broken." I looked at the fading white coat allowing the thought slowly sink in.   Her heart was broken... Maybe I had only thought about myself for the last couple months causing me to toy with her feelings. This was my fault.. I didn't let it get me for I had a couple mysteries to solve first. I grabbed my cell phone and pushed one on speed dial. I listen to the sound of ringing for a couple moments before i heard the familiar groggy voice. 
  "Hello?" I let them sit there in the silence feeling bile form in my throat at the thought of him actually doing this to Seren. "Hello, is this a prank?" he said before he pulled the phone away to look at the caller id.        "Jungkook?" I listened for a small second before feeling that I should actually answer him for once.
  "Yes. Come to the apartment, now." I said shortly. My mood was worsening at the thought of everything that has happenedand that I would have to see his face. I took the phone away from my ear and looking at the face in the picture that I was supposed to trust. 
  "YAH WA-" those were the last sounds I heard out of the other side before I hung up. I allowed my finger to rest on the phones screen for a moment before I grabbed my coat and her bag. I left the hospital for the time being in order to sort stuff out. I will tell everyone of what has happened when I get back. I looked around outside letting the rain hit me lightly in the face, soaking in all the lights shining through the late night darkness. 
  I saw a taxi slowly coming up the street with no soul occupying it so I stuck my hand out hoping for it to stop for me and not the other restless people around.  It slowed to a stop in front of me allowing me to step into the car. I opened the door allowing the stench of various perfumes and colones from previous customers smack me in the face, i turned to a voice in front of me asking for my address. I quickly told him the address trying to speed up the process.
  "If you get me there in ten minutes, I will tip you. So please go fast.." I said leaning into the vinyl seats letting my brain go numb. I could hear him humming along to all the latest songs and smiling as he sped past cars. I looked around at all the shop that were closing, the ones that had lines in front of them and all the ones looking to hire. My heart dropped like lead and I didn't know what to think anymore. That is until he stops in front of my apartment that had a familiar shadow in front of it. I see H getting out of his car, anger boils up inside of me as I count out the money I owed the driver and an extra twenty for getting me here as fast as he could. 
  "Thank you," he yelled out the door as I stepped out. I quickly closed the door and bowed my head to him. I hoped I helped his family in some sort of way I thought momentarily. I shoved away that thought and ran into the building. He was already talking to our doorman acting as if nothing was actually occurring in our lives. I glared at H before i smiled at the doorman and continuing onto the elevator.
  "JUNGKOOK WAIT UP!" I heard the familiar voice yell. I stepped onto the arrival of the new elevator and waited for him to jump on. "So tell me whats the big emergency that you had to call me out so late in the night? I had just fallen asleep after eating," He grinned at me for a moment expecting a grin or at least an apology from me. I just looked over at his eyes and glared at him. Seren's bag still tightly held in my death grip stopping me from slugging him.  I finally heard the ding singling my floor and stepped off with him following quickly behind. "Yah, whats going on?" I ignored him just opening the door to see everyone around the television screaming at the teams playing. 
  "Ah, Jungkook. We were wondering where you went, YAH REF THAT WAS A TERRIBLE CALL!" J-Hope screamed. I quickly just came in and set my stuff on the couch. I grabbed the remote, clicking the power button silencing the teams but letting the eager fans onto a riot by tackling me full on until they saw H standing there patiently. 
  "H! Why are you here?; How are you?; Anything we can help you with on this fine evening?" were all the statements flowing out of everyone's mouth. He looked at each of them with a look of confusion.
   "Wait you guys don't know why i'm here either? Junkook called me, I figured something important happened." he said trying to piece the puzzle back together. Only to find that there were pieces missing.
  "Sit. Now." I said shortly letting myself think about what to say. They all followed my instruction a little unsure of what was happening but it was all the same. "Serens in the hospital." I said shortly waiting for someone to react but everyone sat there slack-jawed at the news. Even I wouldn't have known how to react to the news if I was told that too. "And guess what some of the stuff I found in her bag is." I quickly took out the manila envelope filled with cash and all the pictures. They smooth them out on the table trying to see all the pictures at once. Jimin's face starts to burn at the sight of the pictures of him kissing the girl. 
  "Why is there a picture of me kissing the model I was forced to kiss? I had to do that during the shoot before my date with Seren," he said confused. I looked at him for a moment thankful that that's what it was and nothing more. Seren would have been crushed if he had cheated. 
  "That's what that is?" I said quickly. He nodded his head in response as he focused on all the other pictures around him. I smiled at the relief I was feeling for that. All the other boys were blowing up trying to understand it all. 
  "Why is there a picture of you with your sister?" Yoongi asked. I shrugged my shoulders still unsure of the answer to that.
  "What is this?" I heard V's deep voice cut through the noise. I checked over at H, noticing his body was tensing up with the sight of the money and pictures. 
  "Well Seren was paid and blackmailed not to see us anymore. Look at the back of the photo with me and my sister and read what was written," I said flipping the picture over for everyone to see. 
  "What the?!" Namjoon and Jin screamed at once. "Who would do something like this?" Namjoon tried to understand what was happening but wasn't fully able to get a grasp on the concept. Everyone sat there waiting for an answer except H. He was still frozen in shock of what was happening at this very moment. 
  "Why don't you ask our dearest manager? Look at the handwriting again. Doesn't it look awfully familiar?" I said as they all sunk in closer to the writing. Until I heard a gasp.. 
  "Why would you do this?!" Jimin jumped up and started to get closer. I clasped my hand on his shoulder telling him that it wasn't worth it. He looked over at me before sitting back down, I could see how much he wanted to hurt H but was resisting it all. 
  "You all were getting distracted! I needed to get rid of all the distractions!!" He said standing up and stepping backwards. "I mean I know how important this is to you guys and I love you guys so I just wanted to get rid of what was blocking your focus." He looked over at all us with a innocent look trying to reason. 
  "So you messed with a girl who needed not only money but friends? You do understand that this is actually killing her! SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL THE DAY AFTER THIS ALL HAPPENED! AM I RIGHT?!" I yelled at him, my fist started to clench together and I stepped towards him. 
  "She's not dying. She just probably is faking it right now," H spoke quickly until he thought about what he said. He tried to hide his look of shock under a face of relaxation but it was still coming out under all of his lies. I took one more step towards him, my knuckles turning white.
  "HER HEART IS FAILING AND YOUR TELLING ME THAT ITS FAKING?!?! THE GIRL I LOVE IS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I jumped at him with my fist ready to punch but everyone jumped up, they grabbed me to hold me back from making a mistake I would regret. I kept trying to punch him that I didn't even realize what had come out of my mouth.
  "Oh, please you don't love her. It's just you thinking you do. I helped you and you will soon see it," he said before sitting back down and putting his feet up on the table. My anger boiled past the limit and I wanted to punch him but this time Jimin jumped at him. 
  "Yah! Jungkook loves this girl. You don't see how he looks at her! He has yet to miss a single practice or recording session. She was not his distraction, she was his savior. You wouldn't know love because you have never seen, felt or been near it. You will be forever alone trying to fill the void by ruining your clients lives." He said holding H up by the collar of his palm tree shirt. H's face went red as he thought about what Jimin had said. 
  He threw him back on the couch before he walked away, I saw him go into the kitchen and take out a bowl. He went to one of the cabinets before closing it a box of cereal following it. He grabbed the milk before mixing them together. He sat there eating it trying so desperately not to throw a knife at H. I could see in his eyes, how hard it was for him to do that. 
  "Get out." Jin spoke for everyone. 
  "You are done here." Namjoon followed soon after. 
  "How could someone do that to a poor girl?" Yoongi asked whilst shaking his head in disappointment. 
  "I really thought you were a good guy," V said before turning to go get some cereal too. 
  "You disgust me." J-Hope said with a straight face with no emotion. His face scared H as J-Hopes smile was gone from his eyes. 
  "If she doesn't make it through, I will not let you sleep through the night," I said as I walked past him to open the door. 
  "You will regret this! I'm the best manager there is!" He said walking out the door. "Once I'm out this building there is no returning," I slammed the door as he said the last statement. 
   "Then good riddance!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen. I looked around seeing them all look at me. I quickly gathered everything up and put it back in the bag. I slung the bag over my shoulder before turning to everyone.
  "I'm going to the hospital, anyone in?" I said not really expecting any of them to come but thought I would offer anyways. They all set the stuff they had in their hands and followed me out the door to see the girl who had wrestled her way into all of our hearts.