Chapter 13

Stay With Me
I went around to the other customers smiling happy to be back to the way it was. I would check up on Su every so often to make sure that her load wasn't to much. I tried to make up for the weeks that I missed when I took the cowardly route. Su has been like a mother when my own parents don't check up on Mikey and I. I sat down for a second and ran a hand through my messed up ponytail as I heard the familiar ding from the kitchen window.  I stood up to see who's order had come in, I saw that several of my orders were ready so I went one by one to each table to hand over the delicacies made with grease to them. I had gone through all my orders except I saw that the last order was the boys so I grabbed the tray and heaved it onto my hand as I walked over to the table, I steeled myself for any of the words that were to be directed at me. I set the tray down on the table next to them and grabbed two of the plates, going to the rightful owner till there was only one left. I looked at Jungkook's face not expecting it to be looking at me so I quickly handed him his plate and tried to cool my face down as I walked away. 
I set the tray down and grabbed the newest two plates on the counter before delivering it to other customers. I quickly grabbed my rag before I started to clear the empty tables waiting for more customers to come. I could feel a pair of eyes on me the whole time that I started to get goosebumps, but I just shrugged it off. 
I was clearing my last table of the garbage left behind when I felt a large hand grab my wrist. I turned to see who it was, seeing Jungkook staring back at me. My heart sped up a little and my cheeks flushed as he turned and dragged me towards the back of the diner and out the back door. I could hear other customers muttering and Su smiling out of the corner of my eye. What was going on? 
He pushed it open and helped me down the stairs before closing the door behind us. I looked at him for a quick second before my eyes darted down to my beat up converse. I started to back up as he took steps toward me until my back was against the cold wall. I ran my fingers on the wall behind me staring at the ground waiting for words to be spoken. 
"Do you really think I don't care about you at all? How could you not mean anything to me, how can I even explain this feeling when I see you," he said to me harshly. He looked at me with more sorrow than hurt in his eyes. My heart picked up a faster pace then before. Why did he care? I mean nothing to him. 
"Why do you care? I mean absolutely nothing to you. I'm a burden to you and your friends!" I said loudly trying to hide the hurt under my yelling. I attempted to mask the pain but he saw through me, he was the one who could see through all my masks so far. He smirked at me before turning around and looking at the tree sitting there unloved in the cement. 
"You see this tree,Seren? It's been neglected, unloved, lonely and so many other things. You remind me of this tree. When things get close to it, it uses its bark to protect itself from harm. You protect your heart from pain when people try to get close, I can see it in every relationship you have." He said as he got close to me.
"Stop comparing me to a tree! I'm a human being, treat me like one!" I screamed, afraid that he was getting closer to the truth then what was needed. I quickly started to doubt what he said, mumbling that it wasn't true. None of it was, I'm normal. 
"Your not normal,Seren. As much as you would like to think so, you aren't. You are pushing me away right now," I felt his eyes staring at me. How did he know what I was thinking... "Stop pushing me away. Stay with me, you're all I need," he mumbled to me. 
"Stop playing with my feelings! They aren't a toy, I hate you, Jungkook." I said trying to push away from him, but his hard chest wouldn't budge. "Move, I want ou-" I was stopped mid sentence by his hand banging down on the wall hard that I was instantly worried that he hurt his hand. "Is your han-" I felt a pair of lips hit mine roughly.
I didn't know how to handle the kiss as I kept my eyes open until I felt myself relax and closed my eyes. My heart hurt from the pace it was going at and my body tingled at his touch as he cupped my cheek. I tried to regain my balance but my knees were jello, thankfully he supported me. He pulled back leaving his hand on my cheek and smiling at me. My knees still having no balance as he looked at me. 
"Tell me that I don't care about you, again."