Chapter 10

Stay With Me
I jumped down from the fire escape, looking back once. I felt a tinge of sadness go through my body, but I quickly pushed it away. I can't feel sadness not anymore at least. I walked to work slowly in hopes of reaching my destination with no time to spare. 
Maybe I should just leave, it would make everyone's lives so much easier. I know I can leave until school comes back and find somewhere else to work and maybe find a place to live. Yeah, I can do that! I thought as I picked up my pace steeling my gut for the quitting. I stopped in front of the flashing open sign and took a breath. I walked up the three little stairs and felt my gut of steel start to soften. I was terrified of hurting Mrs.Su's feelings, she has helped me as much as she could while I have been here and this was how I was thanking her? I'm a terrible person all together. I pushed the door open and saw no one near me she seemed to be in the back doing something productive. This could be my chance right here to write it instead of facing her to break the news. 
'Dear Su,
I'm sorry but this is my resignation letter. I can't be here anymore. I hope you understand, I'll visit soon. Thank you for everything.
-Seren'
I heard a couple of loud noises so I quickly set the napkin on the register and sprinted toward the door. I kept running till I was out of clear sight of the restaurant. My heart broke a little as I was thinking of Su and the smiling faces of the seven idiotic boys. They were definitely people who made me happy the week or so that I was there. I won't lie that I will miss them. 
I pulled my phone out and dialed the one number I knew would answer. Her voice greeted me sweetly and I felt myself hitch. I needed to go see them and my brother, they are my family.
"Can I stay at your house for a couple days,please? I need to find a job and I'll find an apartment right after," I said softly. I feel like a burden to everyone around me. 
"Of course! Please stay here for as long as you need, always have a home here!" She said quickly, probably praying that I won't change my mind on her. "I'll go make up the bed right now!" She said with a click of the phone, she hung up. 
                Jungkook POV
We all walked slowly to the diner, shoving each other into on coming objects in our path. My mind was spinning with thoughts of the locked door in our apartment and the unopened door before we left. She might not be feeling well so she probably called Su and told her she was sick was all I could think. That's why she wouldn't open the door. Namjoon kept stealing glances at me, probably trying to figure out what was going on with me. In all honesty, even I didn't know why I would care so much for some girl that serves us. Except the thing is that since I met her she has been stuck in my mind. 
I pushed my hands through my already messed up hair and sighed.
"Aw, what's wrong,Kookie? Worried about your little girlfriend?" V said to me as he slung his arm over my shoulder. He clenched his arm around my neck and gave me a knuckle sandwich. I punched his stomach and heard a noise come out of his mouth. I quickly stood back up and grabbed him in a headlock. 
"She is not my girlfriend and means nothing to me." I said strictly. Everyone looked at me with a small smirk hanging out on their faces. They thought I was lying don't they? 
"Jungkook we all know this is a lie. We see how you look at her," Jin said with a small smirk. He patted my back before opening the door to the diner. Su just looked up at us with a sullen face. No greeting or anything, just a look. We all greeted her and went to our usual booth. She slowly walked over to us and had her pen ready to take our orders.
"Hey Su. Why so glum?" I said patting her hand that was near me. No one liked to see her down. She just looked at us, a look of blame etched on her face. 
"Are you guys the reason that Seren left?" She said accusingly. She glared at us as i tried to process the statement said to us. Seren was gone? All the guys looked at me as I just sat there. 
"What did you say?" I said staring at the far wall. I felt my stomach drop, why would she leave? Wait, why am I worried? 
"Seren is gone. Did you guys do something?" She said sternly. She gave us a glare that made everyone cower back. "You guys shouldn't have pushed her to stay at your apartment!" She said as her face showed the anger seeping through her facial expression. 
Before I actually knew what was going on I stood up and was out the door. I sprinted down the street searching frantically for her familiar face. "Seren! Where are you!" I kept running searching the sea of faces. I stopped in the middle a group of people out of breath, I slid my hands through my hair and screamed loudly. I don't know what I'm feeling... Why I'm acting like this is a questionable thing too.
I slugged my way back to the diner, only half paying attention. I don't know why I'm reacting in this way to a girl. A girl who should mean nothing to me right now or ever. I finally made it back to the diner and sat down with the boys. None of them said a word to me as they ate the food handed to them. I just stared at it having lost my appetite. 
"You need to eat, Jungkook. We have practice today," Namjoon said to me. I just looked at him, my anger starting to get the better of me. 
"This is your fault. She heard what you said to me, it's your fault!" I grabbed his shirt in my fist and held back the urge to punch in his face. This was his fault I thought, but I actually knew that it was really mine. V and Hoseok grabbed my arms to hold me back, I quickly shoved them off and walked out the door. I don't understand this at all...