Second and Last Date

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong sighed as he tried to psyche himself up for the the karaoke date. He knew that if Myungsoo started liking him, then he'd have to step back so that Sungjae could do what he'd wanted all along but was too awkward. It didn't really make a lot of sense when he thought about it, this plan.

He shook his head as he walked to the karaoke bar. Tonight would hopefully end off on a not too negative note for Myungsoo at least. If Myungsoo did end up revealing that he liked "Sungjae", then he could get to liking the real Sungjae too and never know that Sungjae wasn't really originally involved at the beginning. 

Checking his phone, he saw that Myungsoo was already there. 

'I already got us a private room for three hours tonight. It doesn't matter if we use all three hours, though, since I'm sure we'll have fun either way~'

Sungjong smiled at the message with a photo attached showing the interior of the room, Myungsoo the main subject of the image, holding up a peace sign and smiling his cute smile.

'Alright, I'm almost there hyung~ Don't have too much fun without me~ >o<'

'Wouldn't dream of it~'

Sungjong felt a bit flustered, and he felt like he really needed to drink tonight to get rid of the butterflies in his stomach. He understood that drinking too much was bad, so he figured that tonight would be one of the rare occasions that he would most probably get drunk, aside from his birthday.

He knew that Myungsoo was probably too good for him--he was lying constantly to his face about being his brother, and that they themselves couldn't be together so long as Sungjae still liked Myungsoo. The likeliness that Sungjong and Myungsoo could be together as themselves was slim, but he didn't want to give himself hope, since Sungjae still liked Myungsoo a lot.

He entered the karaoke bar and looked for the room that Myungsoo booked for them, finding it with little trouble. He entered the room and smiled when he saw the other.

Setting his things down, he sat beside Myungsoo and grinned as the other did. "You came," he smiled.

"Yeah, I came. I hope you didn't have too much trouble finding the room," Myungsoo said, and Sungjong shook his head.

"Not too much. Alright, let's get started! I'll get some drinks!" He ordered a couple drinks to the room, pouring both himself and Myungsoo drinks and toasting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say, after a bottle or two of shots of soju, Sungjong was more than a little tipsy. He had some conscious thoughts, but the more sober was the older of the two. He couldn't help but smile at the younger though. At least until he saw the other lying his head on the table, body slightly shaking.

"Sungjae...? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." He heard a trembling in his voice that sounded familiar yet so foreign considering it was the other, and he always was so happy everytime they spent time together.

"I like you, Myungie..." He pushed himself off of the table and sniffled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter