Okay

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae checked his watch and watched his brother. He wasn't sure when they would go to the store, but he wanted to make sure it was soon so they could go by themselves and and Sungjae could ask him. He watched his brother do his homework restlessly, moving to play some video games while waiting. If he couldn't wait it out, he'd wait by gaming. He couldn't get too into it, or he'd forget what his plan was. So he spent time playing a more relaxing game.

Some two hours later, he heard the feet of the chair scraping against the hardwood floor, and he looked over. The textbook and laptop were both closed and Sungjong was stretching his arms above his head.

Pausing his game and turning his body on the couch, he looked at his twin, "Are we going shopping now?"

"You wanna go shopping now?" They said it at the same time and nodded while smiling. "Let's go, then. Do you have the list?" Sungjong moved into the kitchen to grab the money for their shopping trip, courtesy of Hoya. 

Sungjae got up, turned off his console, and moved to grab the grocery list. They both put their shoes on and left for the market down the street. "We're so lucky the store's just down the street~"

Sungjong hummed in agreement, taking the list and looking it over. Sungjae bit his lip, unsure how to address the topic he wanted to

"Ah, hyung, there was actually something I wanted to ask of you."

Sungjong turned his head a little so he could see him a bit more, "Is it going to have anything to do with cleaning anything? 'Cause I already cleaned our room while you were at classes."

"Ah, no, but thanks for that!" He smiled a little and felt that much more guilty for asking this of his brother.

"Actually...it's about Myungsoo."

"Oh...did you ask him yet?" Sungjong looked at him curiously, but Sungjae could no doubt feel as if he felt differently than he looked about the topic of Myungsoo.

"No, and that's why I wanted to ask this of you." He took a deep breath and kept walking--he knew that stopping to do this would be a lot more stressful. "I was wondering if you could ask him out for me?"

Sungjong blinked and stared at his brother. "As in, tell him to go out with you?" He wasn't sure if they were on the same page, really.

Sungjae shook his head slowly, biting his lip, "No...I mean, take my place and ask him out as me."

Sungjong had come to a complete stop at this point, as did Sungjae, and the elder more or less stared at him, expression unreadable. He could tell Sungjong's brain was working at a million miles an hour at this po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter