Sleepover

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The one to interrupt their peace was none other than Woohyun, making a noisy entrance into Myungsoo's room, starting the two from their near-asleep states.

"Whatever you're doing, stop it, since dinner's ready!" His head was turned, eyes closed tight to avoid looking at what they weren't doing.

"Hyung, we're not doing anything, you can open your eyes," Myungsoo told him, rubbing his eyes. He'd almost drifted off to sleep, and, seeing a dazed Sungjong beside him scratching his head, he knew he wasn't the only one. Yawning, he looked at Woohyun who was looking at them, smiling now.

"Aw, you two look like a couple of babies~ But dinner's ready, so come on." He closed the door and left.

Sungjong let his weight shift to Myungsoo's shoulder, whining softly. "I was almost asleep too," he murmured, pouting.

Smiling, Myungsoo lifted his hand to cup his cheek, getting him to look at him, "Well, we can get back to sleep after dinner, if you want."

Sungjong leaned forward and kissed him gently, pulling away after a moment. "Mmm...I'm gonna have to take a shower before then," he nodded, pulling away from him to scoot off of the bed.

Myungsoo followed suit, pulling him into his arms, hands resting comfortably on his hips, "I'm going to guess asking to join you might be a bit too much, right?"

Sungjong tilted his head, humming and he lightly moved his hips from side to side, "Well, if you don't think you can keep your hands to yourself, then by all means, it would be too much. So I'm gonna have to say no." He pulled away, grinning, "Let's get dinner, naughty boy."

Myungsoo softly groaned, "You're a tease, you know that?" He followed after him, down the stairs and to the table, sitting beside him.

As dinner was served, they talked--mostly about Sungjong. Okay, so it was more or less an interrogation targeted towards Myungsoo's boyfriend.

"How old are you? What's your family like?" Woohyun was the first one to ask.

"Hm...well I have two brothers--my twin Sungjae and younger brother Seonkyu--and a step brother, Hoya, and a mom and dad. I'm 21," he smiled.

Myungsoo looked at him, confused, "I thought you said you only had Hoya and Sungjae?"

Sungjong pursed his lips, "I kinda forgot about Seonkyu at the time." He grinned sheepishly, "But he lives at home with our parents. I don't know why I never corrected myself either."

Myungsoo shook his head, disbelieving about that. Whatever.

"So how did you and Myungsoo meet?" Sunggyu asked, taking a bite. His question surprised both Myungsoo and Sungjong, since he didn't seem like the type to pry.

 Sungjong and Myungsoo exchanged a look, and Sungjong tried to figure out how to phrase it without it sounding too ty.

"His brother wanted him to ask me out. He didn't know how to, but his brother got him to do it after he found me attractive," Myungsoo smirked, taking a bite.

Well...Myungsoo wasn't wrong, but it wasn't completely right either. Sungjong flushed and took a bite, smacking his leg, "Jerk."

 Sungjong looked at Woohyun, giving a thumbs up, "This is really good--you cook well." Woohyun grinned in response, almost bouncing from excitement. 

He turned to Sunggyu then, a big grin on his face, "Gyu-gyu! See? He barely knows us and likes it!" He turned to Sungjong then, pouting, "He said that they were only saying they liked my cooking, and they only ate it 'cause they love me."

Sungjong laughed softly, "Yeah? Maybe he was just teasing you because he loves you?" He winked at Sunggyu then, causing Myungsoo and Moonsoo to laugh when the eldest flushed, turning away and visibly sulking.

Sungjong continued to eat, looking at Myungsoo when he felt his hand on his thigh. Chewing his food, he tilted his head curiously at the other. Myungsoo just smiled, rubbing his thigh as he ate his food. Pausing, he continued to eat.

"Hyung, don't do naughty things under the table! There are children present!" Moonsoo cried out. Both looked over and Sunggyu was the one to kindly smack him in the stomach. "Ow! Sunggyu-hyung, why'd you do that?"

"You're being noisy. We're eating dinner, so eat," he told him, eyes narrowing to even smaller than before and Sungjong smiled gratefully.

Pouting, Moonsoo began to eat again, "I was just saying..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner was taken care of, Sungjong offered to help wash the dishes, but Woohyun turned him down. "Maybe next time, but not this time--you're a first time guest. Go spend time your yeobo~" he teased, winking and giving him a kissy face.

Flushing, Sungjong smacked him, "Woohyun-ssi, please be quiet." He tried to be as respectful as possible, only to receive a headlock from the elder. "Woo-woohyun-ssi!"

Laughing as they tussled a bit, he released him after a good five minutes. "Call me hyung," he told Sungjong, ruffling his hair and earning a whine and pout.

Hurriedly, Sungjong tried to fix his hair, pouting. He jumped slightly when he felt arms around his waist, a chin resting on his shoulder. 

"Hyung, stop flirting with Sungjong. You already have Sunggyu-hyung." Sungjong didn't say anything but petted Myungsoo's hair as he felt his arms tighten around his waist. He sensed a tone of something resembling jealousy but didn't think too much of it.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow, "Alright, whatever you say." He turned back to doing the dishes while Myungsoo pulled Sungjong back up to his room, turning on the television as they sat on the bed, Sungjong cradled inbetween Myungsoo's legs, leaning back into his chest. Myungsoo had his arms around his waist, chin resting on his shoulder.

"I'm gonna take a shower later, before bed. Is that alright?" Sungjong turned his head slightly to get a vague glimpse of his boyfriend and gauge his reaction.

Eyes still on the screen, Myungsoo hummed in agreement. "Use any of the stuff in there except the expensive-looking body washes and face washes--those are Woohyun's, and nobody's allowed to touch them unless he gives permission."

Sungjong made a small noise of confirmation, turning his attention back to the screen. "Which ones are yours?" he questioned curiously.

"The black bottles." Sungjong smiled a little, looking around the room. 

"You like black, huh?"

"Yeah. It's my favorite color." Myungsoo nodded. "How could you tell?"

Sungjong hummed, "Well, most of your wardrobe consists of either black or plaid--I'm not saying it looks bad. I wonder what you would look like if you wore lighter colors?" He grinned and pulled away a little so he could get a good look at Myungsoo, imagining. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter