Intimacy

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they arrived at an apartment complex, Sungjong wasn't sure what to think. It wasn't that he was expecting Myungsoo to live in a mansion or even a big house, but because he himself lived with his brothers in a small house, he found it a bit strange that the other would live in an apartment. Then again, it was Korea, so what was the big deal. He mentally shrugged as he was led inside the building, following Myungsoo up a few flights of stairs to the second floor.

"We have a duplex apartment--it costs a lot more than a single-floor apartment, but we have enough people here to help out with the rent," Myungsoo nodded, getting out his key from his pocket and unlocking it, opening the door for Sungjong first, entering after and closing the door, locking it.

When Myungsoo said duplex, he imagined a more or less smaller sort of apartment--the regular kind you would find in Seoul--but this was not the case. Looking around, Sungjong was astounded at how much space there was. Taking off his shoes, he stepped up onto the wood floors, unable to look away from everything. "There's so much space," he murmured.

He heard Myungsoo hum in agreement, "Yeah, my hyungs and parents made sure to get one big enough so that we could all fit and live comfortably." He smiled when Sungjong looked at him, "Come on." 

"I'm home!" he called, moving to the couch and gesturing for Sungjong to follow, which he did.

Sungjong looked over as he heard footsteps shuffle from the back of the apartment. "Where did you even go? You just left--" He saw someone he didn't recognize at all, yet still had some similarities with his brother.

"Is that your brother?" He looked at Myungsoo then, receiving a nod. Looking back, he saw the other male approach the couch and sit on the opposite side of Myungsoo. 

"Who's that, hyung?" As if he wasn't on the other side of Myungsoo. "Is she your girlfriend? If so, you have good taste--she's really pretty."

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at his brother before smacking him. "This is Sungjong, Moonsoo. I've talked about him before," he nodded, looking at his brother pointedly.

Moonsoo pouted before turning his body over to face behind the couch and the rest of the apartment, hands gripping the back. "Sunggyu-hyung! Woohyun-hyung! Myungsoo brought Sungjong! He's really pretty!" he called, voice probably louder than necessary but he didn't seem to care. 

Sitting back on the couch, Sungjong felt uncomfortable as Moonsoo seemingly analyzed him, eyes narrowed slightly as he looked him up and down, "How old are you?"

Sungjong pursed his lips, unsure of why he wanted to know so badly, "I'm 21. Why? How old are you?"

He jumped when he groaned in apparent despair. "You're older than me! What the heck, hyung? I thought he would at least be my age or younger!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes before resting his hand on Sungjong's thigh, absentmindedly rubbing it. Although it could easily be misconstrued as ual, Sungjong found comfort from the touch. Especially since his brother seemed to be quite rambunctious compared to Myungsoo.

"Aish, you don't need to be so loud, Moonsoo! Quit yelling!" came a whine, and Sungjong looked over the back of the couch, seeing a person with smaller eyes than he was used to on a person. It wasn't unattractive, just unusual to him. "What is this about a pretty person?" He seemed to be dragging his feet as he yawned, scratching his head and looking through the fridge, no doubt for something to eat. "Woohyun-ah, can you make me something to eat? I'm hungry," he whined at the door to the bedroom he just came from. He shuffled over to the bedroom much like a child, energy so contrary to just moments before, after all of them heard some sort of muffled reply from the bedroom.

Sungjong felt incredibly amused, "I'm going to guess that they're your roommates?" He looked at Myungsoo, his face showing his amusement.

Myungsoo nodded, looking at him, "They say they're not together--or at least Sunggyu-hyung does--but they're really obvious. It's not bad, though, since they take care of each other and us two." He pointed at Moonsoo then, "And he really needs a lot of watching, so it's a pretty big task."

"Hey!" He protested, but he didn't really make more of a deal like Sungjong expected he would. He then smiled, "I'll tell you things about hyung later, then. I'll give you some dirt when he's not around."

Myungsoo scoffed, "Like you'll get the chance." He then wrapped his arms around Sungjong's shoulders, pouting, "We're gonna be spending a lot of time together without you to ruin the mood."

Sungjong flushed but laughed at the other's childish behavior. Honestly, though, he was hoping for the same. 

"What? Is he gonna be sleeping over?" Moonsoo seemed to be joking, but when Myungsoo nodded, he whistled lowly, "Wow hyung, I didn't expect for you to move this quickly." 

Sungjong flushed darker and half-covered his face, looking away from both Myungsoo and Moonsoo.

"He's going to be sleeping over? Did I hear that right?" They all looked over, Sungjong still slightly covering his face. 

"Ah, yeah, he's gonna be sleeping over tonight." Myungsoo nodded.

He saw him raise an eyebrow at them before approaching the couch and getting a good look at Sungjong, keeping quiet while his eyes scanned over his features. 

"Ah...hello. I'm Lee Sungjong," he greeted quietly, restraining himself from biting his lip like he usually did when he couldn't think of what else to say. 

"Good taste, Myungsoo. He's really good-looking." He looked at Myungsoo with a smile before going back to the kitchen, "Is there any food you don't like, Sungjong?"

Taken aback by the sudden drop in formalities, he paused, "I don't like beans...Is that a problem?" 

"That's fine--Gyu doesn't like them either." He laughed when Sunggyu made a cry of protest at the drop in formalities, "Dinner's probably going to be around eight, but you guys can relax until then. Moonsoo, leave them alone for today. If he comes over again, then you can bother him all you want."

Sungjong smiled at Woohyun gratefully, especially when Moonsoo po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter