The Plan

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong sighed as he heard his brother talking about this Myungsoo guy. Again. Closing his book, he looked at the other beside him.

"And he just managed to barely save the coffee on his tray! Man, his reflexes are jjang! He's jjang!"

"Do you really like him that much?"

Sungjae stopped mid-monologue and looked at him before nodding happily, "Even little things he does makes me happy." He looked down at his hands then, "I mean...I haven't talked to him--"

Sungjong almost dropped his book, mouth falling open, "You haven't even talked to him? Hearing you talking about him, I would have at least thought you would have talked to him!" He crossed his arms, waiting for an explanation of some sort.

"W-well...we talked a little bit while I was waiting for my coffee..."

Sungjong sighed and shook his head, "That doesn't count Sungjae--you know it. He probably doesn't even know who you are, aside from another customer." He pulled his feet onto the couch, wrapping his arms around his legs and leaning his head against his knees, looking at his brother with concern, "I understand you really like him, but I don't want you to get hurt." He reached out and grasped Sungjae's hand, "I mean, what if he already has a girlfriend or boyfriend? What if he doesn't want to date you? I mean, I don't doubt your looks since we look pretty much the same and we both know that we're gorgeous, but still. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Sungjae pursed his lips and took his brother's words into consideration; he knew that Sungjong was concerned--there was just that twins connection that they both kind of were on the same page a lot of the time. "Yeah, I know what you're saying, and I figure that the best thing to do would probably ask him out and see what happens, you know?"

Sungjong was still concerned, but he didn't discourage his brother from confessing and/or asking this Myungsoo guy out on a date. It had been at least a couple weeks since their talk, anyway. "I understand." He squeezed his hand gently, "Just don't be too disappointed if he says no, alright? However, if he says yes, I expect to meet him at least by the third date, alright?" He smiled then, moving his hand to pat the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter