Realization and Hidden Feelings

Like They'll Notice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong felt guilty. He felt more than guilty.

Why did he do that? Why did he kiss Myungsoo on the cheek, let alone hug him? He knew that Sungjae liked Myungsoo a lot, but his impulse decisions were really dumb sometimes. Maybe he needed some time to cool off from Myungsoo before he could make completely rational decisions again concerning this whole plan and situation.

Granted, when he told Sungjae about their date, he told him everything about the date, including the hug and kiss. Sungjae was upset, but not as upset as Sungjong thought he would be.

"Aish, hyung! Why did you do that?"

"S-sorry, Sungjae..." He felt himself curl up a little bit, bracing himself for the physical assault and emotional outburst of his twin. He felt terrible still about it.

He heard a heavy sigh before there was more weight on his bed and his shoulder, arms wrapping loosely around his waist. "You know how I feel about Myungsoo, right?"

Sungjong nodded and dropped his head, humming in affirmation. "Yeah, sorry again."

Sungjae nuzzled him and closed his eyes, "I'll let it go this time, alright hyung?"

Sungjong looked at the other from the corner of his eyes, shocked, "R-really?"

Sungjae smiled then, "Yeah, of course. As long as it doesn't happen again, you're off the hook. I mean, I can't be pouty and sulky towards my only twin over something that was more impulse than anything. This just means that you have to think about your actions more whenever you're around him."

Sungjong's grin mirrored Sungjae's, and he hugged him tightly, "Thanks Sungjae. I'll be sure not to be so impulsive in the future."

So, that was when Sungjong resolved to avoid Myungsoo like the plague on campus whenever he could, with a few times their meetings being inevitable. Those times, they spent time while Myungsoo was on break, sharing coffee and time and laughs when they did meet up. When they didn't meet by coincidence, even though Myungsoo messaged or called him asking him where he was when he was free, he would always give an excuse so he could avoid him--sometimes they were legitimate, but about nine out of ten excuses were complete lies. Honestly, Sungjong felt horrible for lying to avoid him, but he didn't ignore his LINE messages at least.

'I have a really important project that's due at the end of the month so we can go on our second date then! We can go to karaoke! <3'

'So are you saying all those coffee dates didn't count?'

'Hyuuuuuuunnnngg~ ㅠㅁㅠ'

'Just kidding. Really?'

'Yeah! I'll pay for it, drinks and everything! It can be a date and apologetic get together!^ ^'

'You better. You owe me drinks at least for making me wait so long for another date'

'Yes, I know ㅠㅁㅠ"'

'ㅎㅎㅎ'

Sungjong smiled at the texts but shook his head. He felt horrible for avoiding Myungsoo so much, especially when Sungjae wanted him to learn things about Myungsoo for him.

"Hyung~" 

Sungjong looked over at the kitchen from the couch, "What is it?"

"Can you make me kimbap?" He leaned against the island in the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter