Teacher's plan

Teach me

Narrator's POV

Suga and Emi had been separated from the others ..

-"What are you going to do when we get home?" asked Emi

-"Hm....I don't know...sleep maybe...Why?Do you have something in mind?"

-"Ehmmm ...not really but I was hoping that we could talk about...you know our plan...for Kris!"

-"Oh I forgot about that! Ok we can do that.."

-"Ok come at my house" said Emi and opened the front door of their apartment building

-"I don't want to disturb.... your parents..."

-"Traveling again...." 

-"Oh..." said Suga starring at her

-"No no don't worry it's okay,I am used to it" Emi smiled at him, he could see that she was faking it but didn't say anything

     Emi opened her apartment's door and stepped in motioning Suga to get in too.As he got in he looked around amazed of how family like her house was....It smelled woman's perfume ,it had flowers and little figurative everywhere, everything was perfect with no sight of dirt. Her house was the excact opposite of his home.He is living only with his father because his mother left them when Suga was 5 years old that's why their house now smells like a bachelor's house, has no bright colors and there is dirt everywhere.

-"Beautiful....." said Suga with his mouth wide open

-"Ehm ....it's just a house"

-"You haven't seen mine that's why you are saying that..." 

-"I guess so.." Emi knew about Suga leaving only with his father so she didn't ask anything else,she didn't want him to be sad."Suga oppa have a seat,do you want anything to drink or to eat?"

-"Nah...I am fine" said Suga while siting on the sofa and Emi sat beside him."Let's start okay?" Emi nodded "Guys like Kris,who have many girls chasing  them need a girl to woo them"

-"Right! And how do I do that?" Emi interrupted

-"As I was about to say they are pretty arrogant too.....You need to do something to make him curious about you . You know he can have every girl he wants and that's why you should play hard to get, that will make you interesting and mysterious in his eyes....Oh! And you need to give more effort on your make up and hair, in real life those kind of guys like girls who take good care of their appearance,more in a y way than in a cute way..." Suga stopped and looked at Emi "that will be hard one.."he sighed

-"Yah! Do you think that I can't be y?"Emi pouted

-"Exactly! Aigoo my little cutie~" said Suga and pinched her cheek.Emi turned her head ,pushed his hand, and crossed her arms

-"I can be y If I want..."Emi was really pissed with his reaction

-"Prove it!" said Suga smirking at her.

     He loved teasing her that's why he said that but he didn't knew what was about to happen with that playful tease of his. Emi was frustrated and determined to saw him that she can do it,she can be y.She stood up, took off her jacket, while she was looking at Suga seductively she started  her shirt and stopped before  her s were revealed. She bite her lips looking at him and Suga didn't know what to do ,he felt hot as he was about to explode, he couldn't take his eyes from her...Emi started  walking towards him, she put her left knee on the sofa her hand behind Suga and she started leaning closer to him,she could feel his warm breath she could see the surprise in his eyes,his neck was red.She smiled to herself, "that must be enough" she thought . Then she stood up again ,button her shirt and wore her jacket back...

-"How was it?Good right?"

-"Y...Yes"said Suga who looked lost

-"See,I told you I can be y too!"

-"Yes you definitely can.." said Suga who was now fanning himself

-"Thank you " said Emi and giggled "and now about making him curious about me....yeah ...how do I do that?"

-"We are going to start a rumour about you..."

-"We?Rumor?"

-"We BTS and yes a rumor about you being the hardest chic to get of all the school,I am  sure that Kris will want to prove himself as the only one who can attract you."

-"That sounds hard but will the rest of the BTS want to do it?"

-"We actually love to do things like that, look I am going to text them that we have a new mission and they will be here in no time...!If that's okay with you of course..."

-"More than ok,If you teacher trust them I do too! I am going to call Lila too, she is pretty good at things like that" 

-"Okay."

     10 minutes later

   The doorbell rang and Emi went to get the door.She opened it and saw Rapmonster who was wearing shades and  a leather jacket.She stepped aside so he could enter.

-"Count me in"said Rapmon with his deep voice while looking straight and then he walked all swag towards the living room

-"What was that?"whispered Emi looking at him

-"Tell me about it ..." said JiminB who was leaning on the wall trying to look mysterious holding a rose in his hand. "I was about to give that to JiminG but my dangerous life didn't let me" Emi looked at him confused "I saw Suga hyung's message"he said and walked in the house.

-"Can this get any weirder?" asked Emi.She heard someone laughing ,it was Jin who was approaching her."Finally a normal one" she thought.

-"Kids nowadays don't know how dangerous love can be....We need to be in a perfect shape in body and mind so we can protect ourselves" said Jin and when his was about to enter he turned so his back was towards to the open door."Look at me... perfect shape!" he said and he did a bridge and started walking while he was doing the bridge.Emi was so scared that she tripped and fall.As she was about to get up she felt someone grabbing her armpits and pulling her up like it was nothing.When she was standing again she looked around only to see Suga.

-"I told you they like those kind of things.."

-"Yeah....I can see it now" Emi was about to close the door when

-"Noooooooooooooooo noona noooooooooooooo" yelled Jungkook and blocked the door with his feet  "Hyung I got this ,hurry up!" he said to Jhope who was running towards them.Emi opened the door.Jhope high fived Jungkook and they both enter.

-"You could just ask me to wait you know..."said Emi but  they had gone already...Emi finally managed to close the door and went to the living room to find the boys...

   Lila was walking down the street to Emi's house when she heard a familiar voice...

-"Lila, Lila noona!!!" V yelled

-"Noona?" she thought  "Hi V shi " she said

-"Just call me V, noona.."

-"Actually I am not your noona..."

-"Really?I thought you were the same age with Emi noona....Then am I your oppa....?"

-"Ehm...we are the same age, I am 2 months younger than Emi. She is born at 29th January and I am born at 30th October,that's why I don't call her unnie because we is older than me 2 months only and also because we are that close so I can do that"

-"So I am going to call you Lila from now on" he smiled "By the way you were so cool that day.."

-"Cool?Thanks.." Lila smiled but deep down she wasn't satisfied with that.From that guy who had stolen her heart before even knowing him in person she wanted to hear something else ,like that she was beautiful or something not that she was cool...Cool?

   V examine her expression and then he chuckled. He got it now,he hadn't misheard Emi saying that her friend liked him ,he had heard it damn right and her friend was that girl in front of him,Lila.That's why she wasn't happy to hear from him that she was cool...she wanted to hear something else. Lila looked at him and he opened the front door.

-"Ladies first " he said. While Lila was entering V said... "But I find cool women the most attractive" she looked at him and he winked at her and Lila felt her heart racing she looked back at the stairs in front of her and giggled,V followed her.

After 2 hours

 -"Is everything clear guys?" asked Rapmon

-"Yes"said the six boys

-"How about you ladies?" asked Rapmonster again

-"Crystal clear"said Lila and Emi gave her a weird look.

-"Ok ! Your hands!" said Rapmonster and put his hand in front of him,then Suga folowed him and put his hand on top off Rapmonster's hand,then Jin,Jungkook,V,Jhope,JiminB. Emi and Lila stared each other not knowing what to do. "Ladies your hands ,I am going to say bang and then you are going to say bangtan, it's our cheer!" he motioned them to put their hands and that's what they did. "BANG" he yelled

-"BANGTAN" they yelled all together.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

In three days my vacation will be over :-(((((( 

It's okay this would happen someday ,right?

The thing is that I am not going to be able to update often,more like one update per week. Sorry guys..

I hope you won't forget my story ....