Angels? Sure....

Teach me

Narrator's POV

   Emi was waiting at the park, she couldn't wait anymore she wanted to tell her teacher what had happened. As soon as she saw Suga she waved her hand so he could see her.

-"Teacher~" 

-"Hey Emi, did something good happen? You look really happy!"

-"Yes, yes and yes! I met Kris..." said Emi while smiling to herself

-"Really? Where?...and how did it go?"

    Emi told Suga everything , even the smallest detail, she wanted to make sure that her teacher was fully informed so he could help her even more. She even told him the relationship between Lila and N...

-"That brat! And he broke up with your friend just like that?Like what his friend did to Jhope's sister!"

-"Leo? Key? Definitely not Kris, he is so sweet he couldn't even  hurt a fly.So who was her boyfriend?" Emi's eyes widened and looked at Suga who realized  what he had just told.

-"Eh? No no no... there was another guy,you don't know him, not from our school...just N's friend" 

-"Okay then..." Suga sighed in relief "So teacher what  do you think about what happened?"

-'Before I tell you about that, I want to warn you once again about Kris,I think he is not what he appears to be..."

-"Prove it to me" There was irritation on her tone that made Suga uneasy

​-" I can't." he said and looked down

-"And I can't stop trying to make him notice me. You said you will help me!"

-"And that's what I am going to do! That was my last warning......"

  At Kris house

      Actually that was a house that his parents bought him so he can have his privacy. Most of the time he spent it in this house,making out with girls or drinking with his friends, but at night even for just two hours he would go to his parent's house and sleep, he was underage after all.... Kris was siting on his sofa listening to music while drinking red wine, he looked so calm and peacefull, he waved at Leo and Key who hand just entered the living room. They both sat down on the sofa and in a blick of an eye the maid brought them two glasses of wine. They took them,Key drank a little and smile to himself ,he really enjoyed good wine. Leo thanked the maid smiling at her making her blush.

-"Kris did you call us here just to drink ?Not that I am complaining..." asked Key

-"Actually no but I won't tell you until N comes"

-"Oh sh*t he did something again right?" Leo looked like he was already angry. Leo  and N are friends from kids, he knows that his friend can be pretty annoying sometimes.

-"I told you Leo I am going to talk about it when N come."

-"Okay let's change the subject then..Kris I wanted to ask you something..."

-"Tell me Key....."

-"Your maid...how was her name... Tulip?no Sulip?"

-"Pulip."

-"Thanks Leo. So is she going to our school cause I thought I saw her somewhere?"

-"Yes she is in our school so?" said Kris 

-"What if she tells everyone about us ..I mean that we are not the sweet ,kind boys that everyone thinks we are..." said Key and Kris started laughing

-"Yah! Do you think I am fool or something? I have already warn her that if she ever opens I will fire her and make sure that she is not going to find another place to work. Trust me she was so scared...she really needs that money and the shelter I am giving her." said Kris and smirked to himself

-"That's why I admire you my friend" said Key

   Leo said nothing he just felt disgusted with those people and disgusted with himself because he was friends with this kind of people. He knew he was not better, he was treating people bad, flirting with girls, making out with them asked them to be his girlfriends and then  dumping them. He wasn't raised like that, his parents had a small family restaurant and owe lot of money at the banks. Because he was poor and didn't talk much Leo was bullied at his school, his only friend was N but they were in different schools. One day Leo's dad played a lucky game and won 1.000.000.000 and everything changed, his family was now rich. Despite that his father kept working at his restaurant and Leo's mother helped him, they didn't want to hire employees his dad is always saying "I won't use others people's sweat for my own profit. You can be a kind boss and treat them well but in the end of the day you will get all your work's profit and part from theirs work's. That doesn't sound fair to me". Leo knew how hard it is for a person to not have money and if that conversation happened 3 years ago he would have punched both Kris and Key but not now he was changed. After he got rich he transferred to N's school and then he met Key and Kris. He became popular and nobody bullied him anymore, he learned to pretend to be kind ,to make people do whatever he want, he felt powerful and he liked it if there wasn't times like this that made him remembered, everything would be so much easier....

-"I know ..It's okay I admire myself too" said Kris and looked at Key who was face palming himself

       In the kitchen was Pulip, she heard everything ,tears fall from her beautiful brown eyes, she wiped them off quickly.

-"I am going to take revenge one day,wait and see!" she said and continue  preparing the dinner.

     N was now at that living room and Leo and Key were starring at him.

-"What guys?Why are you looking at me?" asked N 

-"Did you had a good time" asked Kris not looking at N

-"Yep, that girl was amazing...Ugh if I haven't met that b*tch everything would have been perfect!" said N and sat on the couch, Kris grabbed his  glass of wine and looked at it. "I don't get why you stopped me I will have learned her to show some respect....Nevermind she is in our school I am going to take care of her tomorrow..." said N , he felt something wet on his face and smelled like...like red wine. He looked at Kris who was holding a empty glass and was looking at him.

-"Trouble..."said Key 

-"Why the did you do that Kris?" N was now standing up and yelling at Kris who was still sitting on the sofa

-"Because you are worth it.You really are a fool!" said Kris

-"What?Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?"

-"Someone smarter than you! You said yourself she is in our school. The school that everyone thinks that we are some kind of angels with pure heart,do you want to destroy that?"

-"No I don't want, you are right...But I really want to give her a lesson" N was calm now

-"I don't care about that, do whatever you like but don't let anyone know that it was you. You should apologized to her first thing tomorrow and then you can plan how to take revenge on her."

"You are right..that's what I am going to do!"

"N you should be more careful with these things..I mean I dumped Jhope's sister, one of the kingkas of school and nothing happened.And you all remembered how I broke up with her...And you just dumped that girl and you made all her friends hate you and one of them is in our school.." said Kris and shook his head "The only thing I did was to blackmailed her that if she talked about me to her brother I am going to tell everything she had  said to me and believe me she used to trust me a lot...poor girl" 

   The three of them laughed together and Leo was smiling at them, he couldn't laugh but he couldn't let them see his full of disgust face either .

-"I need to find who that girl from our school is.."whispered Pulip

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tadah...!!!! I wasn't going to write so much about Leo but he is  Emily's bias  and I wanted to make his role bigger for her....... and then I thought about Pulip too! I hope it isn't confusing with all those characters..... Thanks  for reading,commenting and subscribing I hope you enjoyed it.