Kris again?

Teach me

Suga sighed...He knew that this means trouble but he couldn't leave her like that, he was fascinated by her willpower so he took the great decision to help her.

-"Okay I am in,I am going to be your teacher" he said

  It took 5 sec for Emi to understand what Suga said ..She started laughing and jumping, her cheers were all over the place. Suga had t grabbed her shoulders to make her stay still. Everyone in the store was looking at them, Emi apologized to them and then turn to face Suga, who was looking at her with a worried face.

-"We have so much work to do.."

-"Suga oppa I am ready to learn!"

-"Just to make sure I have a condition to our teaching thing..." 

-"Okay what is it?"

-"Because I am a ...,you know ,cool guy and all...and these things happen... Don't even think of falling in love with me!!!"

-"hahahaah That's all?"Emi asked and Suga nodded " This kind of reminds me that movie, "A walk to remember ".... isn't it?Should we try?" Suga looked at her with a wtf face. "I was just kidding, I am not going to fall for you .Definetely not.okay?" 

-"Okay....Look in about 2 hours from now the store will be closed for the day, we can meet at the park near our apartment building ."

-"Okay teacher meet you there!" said Emi 

  Emis POV

   I can't believe it,I made it!!! Walking on the streets, enjoying the sunset ,knowing that Suga will help me and that someday Kris will notice me...such an awesome day...Until..

-" You! Lilas friend.Emi right?" I heard a familiar voice and turned around only to see N , you know Lila's ex who happens to be a good friend with Kris,with a girl.

   He was leaning against his car , that girl was facing him leaning really close to him  and he had his hands around her waist . Both their heads was looking at me. He motioned me to come closer...What the does he want? Maybe Kris is somewhere here.....

-"Yes?" I said glaring at him.

As much as I like Kris I hate this guy, he treated Lila like she was nothing and she actually had feelings for him.They were dating for like 5 months when he told her that he was bored  and wanted them to break up ,that she was just another girl for him,nothing special..Lila was crying all night ,for 2 weeks she was in her own sad world. And one day Lila finally understood that she had to move on and that's what she did.

-"How is Lila doing?" he asked with a smirk on his face

-"Fine, you know the happy and goofy person she is.."

-"Thank god she doesn't cry for me anymore" his girlfriend hit playful his chest "Aww baby don't worry she meant nothing to me, you are my princess.... she was just another girl"he said and kissed her forehead

   I wanted to puke or to punched him really hard and then puke all over them..ewww..what the hell am I thinking. No he is not worth the time I should probably go..

-"You cocky little bastard" I said to myself while leaving, I must said that a little loud.

-"What did you say?" I didn't answer I just kept walking "B*tch I am talking to you,answer me NOW"

He was already behind me ,he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I could see anger in his eyes but for some reason I wasn't scared of him I was angry at him, so angry for what he had done to my best friend that I was about to slap him with all my might ignoring the consequences. Suddenly a hand grabbed N's hand which made him let go of my wrist. I was shocked when I saw whose this hand belongs to.

-"Kris? What are you doing man? That b*tch called me cocky bastard and then she ignored me, let me give her a lesson so this won't happen again." he said and shook his hand but Kris didn't let go of it.

-"Noway man I am going to let you hurt this beautiful young lady. A man should never hit a woman, don't you know?" wow that's why I like Kris,he is such a gentleman

-" Oh man you are at that bullsh*t again..." said N and rolled his eyes

-"Bullsh*t ? Friend I think something is wrong with you today...please continue your date and I will ask Leo and Key to meet up at my house in 3 hours from now, you better be there, I want to talk to you guys". I have never seen Kris's eyes looking like that, they had something....scary in it,like I would be so afraid to talk back at him if he looked me that way.

-"Hmmm...okay" said N . What? It was that easy.....? He must have been scared too because he didn't look at Kris again, he just opened the car's door for his girl , he then got in the car, he started the engine and left..

-"Thank you" I said looking at Kris, being alone with him made me nervous and that made me shake a little bit 

-"I am sorry for my friend, he has his moments...Look at you ,you are trembling ..were you that scared?" Once again I saw his worried face that I have liked so much and it was for me.He was worried for me .... I snap back to reality when he grabbed both my hands, his hands were warm. I looked at him "Your hands are cold,let me help you..We are from the same school ,aren't we? Have we ever met before?" Yes,yes of course !Why won't you remember me?

-"Ehm....When I bumped into you and make your books fall...You probably won't remember..My name is Emi." I said and looked away feeling embarrassed

-"Oh now I remember...Emi I am sorry for my friend he doesn't know how to treat such a beautiful lady as you .I am going to have a good talk  with him" I nodded. "See you around then.." he said and let go both of my hands and got in his car. I was already missing his touch, I was looking his car as it was leaving ...What the hell did just happen?

   I looked at my watch,in about 1 hour I have to meet up with Suga I can't wait to tell him what happened ..I am so excited

    Sugas POV

   Why? Why did I agree to this? I can smell trouble miles away...Ugh...Nevermind now I have already promised her to help her, there is nothing I can do anymore...

     The worst thing is I know that guys like Kris means no happy ending..the kid is a cocky sh*t that only cares for himself. He used to date Jhope's younger sister and one day he dumped her, actually she first caught him kissing another girl and then he dumped her the next minute. He even introduced her the girl he was kissing as his new girlfriend.. I remember Jhope was about to beat him up, he even asked for our help. But then his sister came in and begged us not to touch him because she still loved him and that the break up was all her fault because she wasn't loving him enough. None of us could explained what happened , the day before she was crying and called him a**hole and the other day she was begging us to show mercy on him? Jhope finally gave in and promised his sister that we won't hurt Kris....We also can tell that Kris and his rich friends don't like us , they hate the fact that we are  popular too... But who cares about that ,they can like whoever they want... we have our own lives and Kris and his friends are definitely not part of them...But now,now I have to help Emi to be noticed from Kris..I don't want to,I feel like I am setting up a trap for her. I wish I could tell her what happened with Jhope's sister but she asked us not to tell anyone about her break up with Kris. In about 5 minutes I will be in the park. I am going to warn her once again..if she doesn't get it ,there is nothing more I can do...it's her life after all  not mine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for being late but Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Hohohoho.....