Meeting Kris

Teach me

       

       Emi was running down the stairs when she saw a boy getting out from his apartment, he was one of the kingkas in her school and also her neighbor,Min Yoongi ,or as the kids in school call him Suga.He saw her and did a little bow to greet her,she slowed down only to do the same and then she started running again. She was late. Even if she and her best friend Lila were in different high schools they promised each other that they will meet up every day before school to wish each other "Good morning and have a nice day!" and now Emi was late.... After 5 minutes she was in front of Lila ...

-"Dude, you are late.... " said Lila

-" Sorry. I. Came.As .Fast.As .I Could" said Emi while breathing heavily

-"Not fast enough though! I have math on first period ,do you want me to lose it? Do you want me to be sad?" said Lila and looked angrily at Emi

  Emi looked back at Lila and both start laughing.

-"Today is a bad day ... I didn't hear the alarm,I couldn't find my history book and I had an awkward meeting with my neighbor, you know that kingka."

-"Awww.. poor you ...you had to speak to a human being and a hot one too..stay strong my friend!" said Lila with sarcasm

-"Why do I get the feeling that you are making fun of me?"

-"Because it's true! You have Suga ,one of the hottest guys from your school as neighbor, and not to mention how hot his friends are, especially V, and you don't even talk to him. And you have the guts to complain for saying hi to him. Shame on you girl!"

-"You are overreacting!"

-"No I am not! You ..."

-"I am late and you are too" said Emi interrupting Lila

-"Yes we are. Your fault! Good morning and have a nice day friend"

-"Good morning and have a nice day Lila" 

   They said and separated, Lilas school was the other way than Emis  and that corner was their meet up place! Emi loved her friend so much, she was the only one who can trust,who knows her the best, there was one thing that annoys her on Lila and that was that she was always trying to make her to make new friends , to be more open and Emi hated that. At the same time Emi admired Lila for being that happy,outgoing person she was...

   Emi entered the school running,  in the hallway she bumped on someone, that person hold like 15 books and with the hit both Emi and the books fall down. 

  Emis POV

     Crap ,now whoever that guy is ,he is going to be mad at me for making his books fall. Ugh... I don't want to draw attention... Better help him to get the books.... Oh sh*t he is that popular guy , Kris. I should apologize ,I don't want to get in his bad side.

-"I am really sorry I was late for class ...... I was running to catch up and...... and... didn't see you ...and.."I said looking at him

-"Hey it's okay, I am more worried about you than my books .Are you ok? You fall too! Are hurt anywhere?" he said and turned me around to see if I was hurt.

   I blushed with his touch and I couldn't help but staring at his worried face, he was really handsome. That ridicously handsome guy was worried about me.. I blushed even more at the thought, I really hope he doesn't saw it. When he made sure that I was okay, he picked his books, smiled at me and start walking.. I was there dumbfounded looking at him leaving. He stopped and turned around to see me...

-"Oh I forgot,what's your name?My name is Kris"

-"Emi"

-"Well Emi nice to meeting you..and don't worry , you look cute when you are blushing" he said the last part and winked at me. Great....  I felt my cheeks burning up I turned around and started leaving so he couldn't see my red face!

-"Cute. See you around!" he said and started walking the other way

    I entered the class ...hey my day is getting better, the teacher was late too ,he came after I sat on my seat and the class began..Noone noticed.

It was lunch time and I was heading to the cafeteria when I heard loud screaming  and saw a huge crowd of girls running the hallway, I fasten my walk to follow them. Now I get it.... There he was ...Kris and his friends Leo, N and Key, they are the handsome ,smart and rich boys of the school and apparently almost every girls dream. I have never notice them before, I mean I knew them but I didn't really care...But now I care! For some reason I can't stop looking at Kris face..as they getting closer I felt my heart racing, I even practiced how to say hi to him so it won't be awkward,I was ready. I looked at him and smiled,I was about to raise my hand and waved at him when he.... passed me.WHAT? He didn't even look at me,like he totally forgot me? I now that just because he helped me doesn't mean anything but come on at least he should remember me right? I felt pain in my heart...I need to tell Lila. I picked my phone dialed Lilas number.

-"Dude it's your fault,I need help!" I said 

-"Oh My God, who did you kill?"

-"What? None! Maybe you but later..now I need your help!"

-"To kill somebody?"

-"Will you stop thinking about murder?"

-"Sorry friend, you see I was reading that book which says about a murder and..."

-"Yah Lila! I need your help!!!"

-"Okay.What happened?"

-"You know that popular guy from my school, the one you dislike...Kris?"

-"That rich ,cocky,fake sh*t! Did he hurt you?"

-"Hey don't talk for him like that and no he didn't hurt me.It's just that...I THINK I LIKE HIM" I said that as fast as I could, it was weird...I have never said that before...

-"Oh .... Are you sure? Him?"

-"Hey it's you who were always telling me to find someone to like ... I thought you will be happy for me!"

-"I know...I am but he is an a**hole you know"

-"I don't get that why will you think that, you dated his friend not him...how do you know about him?"

-"True. I only dated N,but I could tell that all of them were the same ,so full of themselves.Leo and Key too! But it's your choice and I will help..."

-"Okay I will be careful... The thing is that...." I told Lila the whole story and the part that he didn't even say hi to me and how sad I was

-"Okay I can tell that you really like him... A guy like Kris has girls around him 24/7 so you have to do something to draw his attention, you have to learn what a guy like him likes in a girl, but I am bad at those things... I mean I hadn't have a boyfriend for one and a half year. I don't think I would be of great help. You need a guy friend to help you!"

-"Guy friend? I don't have that! I don't even speak to any guy..." I said . In front of me was Suga ,he waved lazily at me and I said "hi" and keep walking... Lila heard me.

-"Hi? That's all you have to say for my idea?"

-"Eh? no no no I wasn't talking to you,I just saw Suga.Awkward..."

-"That's it,ask Suga!!!"

-"Okay cool! How didn't I think of that? I mean I can ask the KINGKA of the school to help me win Kris...GENIOUS"

-"Well I am! If you were friends with more people you wouldn't need Suga but now that's all you got! And for God's sake he is SUGA from BTS, there are girls that will fake the whole thing just to talk to him....And if you two became close you will help me meet V...right friend?" at that time both of our bells rang and we hanged up. I walked to my class thinking hard what Lila said....

   __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So..... How was it? Did you like it? I hope you enjoyed it....