Will you be my teacher?

Teach me

Emis POV

   Should I ask Suga? Nah.... I mean I don't  think he even remembers my name, he would never help me with such a thing.... But he is my only hope. Damn it ! What has Kris done to me? I can't be like that,I have to take action! Now that school is over I have to ask Suga, I know he and his friends hang out at a park near school.Now is the time ... Before I knew it I was already there starring at Suga and his friend chatting and laughing, I walked towards them and until I was close enough .

-"Ehm....Suga-shi?" I said trying to smile,I hate talking to people that I don't know.

-"Oh..hi neighbor, what's popping?" he said that in English...Hey he really is a cool guy,he could be a great teacher...

-"Uhm...popcorn?" What? Why did I even say that? Trying to be funny the awkward way, yep definetely my style...

  Suga starred at me and then at Rapmonster and Jin who were laughing their a** off.

-"Haha hyung your neighbor is really funny! Hi my name is Kim Namjoon , you may know me by my nickname though...it's Rapmonster." he said and smiled at me. I have never noticed before but Lila was right all BTS members are really handsome, my teacher too...teacher....kekekeke

-"Hi I am Emi, nice to meeting you. I think we have the same class in math with Mr..."

-"Fermat,Mr Fermat right? I think I remember you...left row,near the window .." wow he remembers me, I am not that invisimble after all

-"Exactly" I said and smiled big

-"So we are the same age too... I am Jung Hoseok, kids at school call me Jhope. We have history classes together right?" Holy sh*t he is right! hahaha He had noticed me

-"Yep "

-"You are our noona then... I am Park Jimin,he is Kim Taehyung or V or 4D alien whatever you prefer.." I giggled at that

-"Yah Jiminie Pabo, shhh...." said V and glared at Jimin, I am sure he would make a great couple with Lila

-"And I am Jeon Jungkook, you are my noona too" what a cute kid....

-"I am your oppa.My name is Kim Seokjin, they call me Jin. Nice to meeting you Emi" he is so handsome and did he said that he is my oppa...? hohoho ...I am blushing again .

-"So neighbor what did you want?" right I forgot about that...

-"Ehm Suga shi..."

-"Come on we are neighbors at least call me Suga oppa."  

-"Okay Suga oppa I want a favor to ask."

-"Okay.... tell me..."

-"I want you to... to.... TO TEACH ME WHAT A GUY WANTS SO I CAN MAKE KRIS NOTICE ME!" I stared in his eyes waiting for his answer, he sighed

-"Sorry Emi but I can't..."

-"Why?" I asked him with a sad face.. he really is my only hope

-"First of all I dislike that dude so much, I want nothing to do with him... And I don't think I have the skills or the time to help you, I am busy too you know.."

-"Okay.." I looked down, I am not going to act like a spoiled brat, he doesn't want and that's it!  "Bye guys.." I whispered and waved my hand .

     As I was leaving I could feel my eyes burning I was about to cry,  when I finally got in my apartment I let everything out.I was crying  like there is no tomorrow, blaming my damned luck, blaming Lila for making me think that I should have someone to like,blaming Suga for not helping me. Can't things happen my way for once?

Narrators POV

  When Emi was done crying she jumped off her bed , she changed her school outfit and wear a pair of shorts , a black tank top and her red jacket. She grabbed her keys and went out of the house...She had a habit,when she was upset about something she couldn't stay at home . Home feels such an empty space for her, her parents never were there, she had no siblings, those 4 walls made her sick. 

   As she started walking she picked her phone and called Lila.

-"What's up love bird"

-"Nothing......I just wanted to hear your voice" said Emi in a sad tone

-"Tell me...I can tell something happened..." Lilas voice smoothened 

-"He said he won't help me...because he doesn't have time and he hates Kris....I know that I shouldn't be so sad,I mean I just noticed that I like Kris...but.... but ...I don't know I just feel unhappy..."

-"Hey don't be sad...And don't you dare give up on Kris...I know I always say that he is an a**hole and he really is ,but that was the first time I saw you to persuade something, I mean you even managed courage to ask Suga for help, who cares if he won't help you..We can do it together! I will help as much as I can!! I like the idea of me teaching you!"

-"Lila?"

-"It's Mrs Lila for you Emi dear...now honey tell your teacher what do you want.."

-"Let's be friends forever.."

-"Of course...!"

-"What?"

-"Oh sorry Emi....they won't  let me be emotional even for a damned moment! Hey hey Nick don't hit Kevin!  I am going to get you! Emi I am going to hang up, my.."

-"Brothers.."

-"Actually I was going to say my little monsters, but that will do too...they are fighting with each other I have to stopped them!"

-"Okay ,please don't kill them..I like them."

-"I will try...Bye."

-"Bye"

Emi smiled to herself, she feels so lucky to have such an awesome friend ..As she was walking she saw a CD store, she really likes listening to music especially when she is down....She got in ,her eyes catched the shelf with Epik Highs cds and went there... She was staring at the Cds when she heard a familiar voice.

-"You liked them too? One day I am going to be a really good rapper like them"

-"Suga oppa?"

-"Hey Emi...listen if I was hard on you I am really sorry, it's just I don't think that this guy deserves someone to be in all that trouble just for him..."

-"I don't get exactly why my friend and you don't like Kris but I respect your opinion...and at the same time I disagree with you..I like him and I think he is worth the trouble . I am going to try even if you don't want to be my teacher so don't worry... But if you ever change your mind I will always want to be your student" Emi smiled at him and he smiled back at her cuteness

 At that time the stores doors opened wide and a furious girl got in, she walked towards Suga and Emi

-"Who is that b*tch? Are you flirting with my boyfriend?" asked the girl glaring at Emi.

-"Oh man... not again... Jessie for the last time I am not your boyfriend! Get it?"

-"Why oppa? Why won't you be my boyfriend? I am hot and rich, everyone wants me.."

-"Everyone but me..please stop stalking me...I work here ,I need the money don't make them fire me." He said with a calm tone and looked her in the eyes. Emi was just watching the whole scene

-"I can take care of that,how much money do you need? Just please be my boyfriend!!"

-"I don't want to!"

-"I am not going to let you until you tell me a proper reason why you don't want to be my boyfriend?" Suga really wanted her to let him alone

-"I can't be your boyfriend because I have a girlfriend that I really like!"

-"What?Who?" Jessie asked angrily, Suga thought but nothing came to his mind until...

-"Me! I am his girlfriend! So please Jessie shi let my oppa alone.." said Emi and grabbed Sugas hand. Suga was as stunned as Jessie was, trying to understand what had just happened.

-"Hhmmm...something is just not right,is that true oppa?" 

-"Exactly what she said" said Suga and looked at Emi.

-"Don't think that I am done with you oppa , it's that I am not b*tch enough to bother you when you are already in a relationship, but when you two broke up I will be there..Bye for now.." said Jessie and blow a kiss to Suga, then she left...

-"What was that?" asked Suga

-"I am still amazed with my skills but yep  Suga oppa I just saved your a**."

-"True. Thank you so much I own you, is there anything I can do for you?" Actually Suga knew the answer and he knew he would end up helping her anyway..

-"Pretty please be my teacher!!!" Exactly what Suga thought..

   Emi was now starring at him with her big beautiful eyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed second chapter...If you feel like it please comment..I want to know if you like it or not?