One side love hurts....

Teach me

Emi's POV

   

     Wow last time I check I was trying so hard to be noticed from Kris and now..BOOM I am on a date with him,I am proud of myself ,Yoongi oppa must be proud for his student too..hehehehe. 

-"I am never going to get tired of seeing your beautiful smile..." I turned around and saw Kris winking at me. And that's when my heart goes Boom Boom Pow..I am good ,I am fine,stay calm Emi!

-"Thanks..."  Ugh I have so many replies on my head but they were so cheesy,better stay with the classics..

-"It's addictive too...I miss it if I don't see it often..." 

-"Then we should see each other more often.." Oops was that too much?I hope not .... now he is smiling at me..

-"That would be of a great help....Well what are we going to do here?" I snapped back to reality

-"I am going to show you my second favorite place in the world..."

-"In the whole world? I am so honored!" he pretend  he was crying and I giggled at that

-"Let's go" I said and started walking

       The weather was so fine and we were having so much fun,I had this smile on my face the whole time. It was perfect but there was this feeling of something missing and I don't know why...There was also something else that  got me curious,he was only talking for himself or how he sees me,he wasn't saying anything about his friends or funny moment they spent together. Even when I was only friends with Lila I had so many stories with her  that I wanted to share with other people...And even now I have the need to tell Kris about all the fun staff we do with BTS and the girls and it's killing me..but I am not going to say anything this time because I said too much the last time ...

-"What are you thinking?" that made me realized that I was spacing out.Should I ask him?

-"Ehm..I was just curious about your friends..Do you have any funny stories to tell me?"

-"My friends?Why should I talk with you about my friends?Don't get me wrong, I mean I prefer to talk about you and me so we can get to know each other better..." he said

-"But your friends are a part of your life,so telling me about them it's like telling me something about yourself..." 

-"I guess..Well we usually hang out in my house and drink some whine or we go to clubs because all four of us love to dance...That's all..."

-"Oh okay.." I smiled at him "Look that's the place." I said and showed him a small hill that was there."We need to climb that"

-"Climb?More like walk.." he looked at me teasingly but he was right,this hill sure looked  bigger when I was 12 years old

-"Hey I haven't be here for a long time,this used to look bigger..." I pouted and crossed my arms,he then leaned close to me and he pinched my lips..OMG he pinched my lips

-"Stop being so cute because I don't know what am I going to do next" he said that and started going up the hill,I stood there for a moment releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding while staring at his back. "Are you coming?"

-"Y...yes "I said and followed him 

-"Wow ...the view is really awesome from here..how did you even find this place?"

-"Well we used to have a picnic here every Sunday with my parents " Ugh..I missed those  times so much

-"Cool! And now? Are you still coming here every Sunday?"

-"Nah...they are too busy having business travels" I looked down,I don't want him to see me sad..

-"Oh...You know I 've never had a picnic in my entire life.."

-"Really?Next time you and I are having a picnic here! It's going to be so romantic.." Darn it! Why did I say romantic? I can feel my cheeks burning...

-"Sounds nice!" He smiled at me 

-"O...Ok!" What should I say now?Awkward...Please someone save me...Wait..."Oh Kris look !The sunset!" 

   That view was something I haven't seen for years and I was so happy that I remembered about this place. To be honest BTS's frustration-hideout remind me this place ..hahahaha..those 7 dorks

-"I really wish that the thought that's making you smile so beautifully was about me.." I saw Kris staring at me,his eyes locked on mine and suddenly I couldn't move." I really wish that you are feeling the same way...." 

-"The same way?" Is he going to confess to me? Nah...It can't be...

-"You really don't get it?" he looked really uncomfortable ,like he wanted to say something but he couldn't ."I...I like you"   Shut up...Am I dreaming? Did I just hear  Kris saying he likes me?

-"You..? Me...?" Oh crap I forgot how to speak now....

-"Yes, I like you! Do you want to....." Is he going to ask me to built a snowman?I've seen the movie..I know... "to be my girlfriend?" Oh right ..that makes sense...What? Emi calm down,don't ruin that!

-"Yes..." I took a deep breath "I like you too and I want to be your girlfriend!" there I said it.

   His expression now is so different from before,he looks so calm with a beautiful smile on his lips.

-"You can't even imagine how happy I am right now..." he hugged me tight and I just closed my eyes and smelled his beautiful scent..

    SUGA's POV

   I feel so lame right now..It's already 9pm and I am still here outside our building waiting for Emi to come back from her date...Why?Just why did I accept to help her? And I even warned her to not fall in love with me...What a fool I am....At the end I was the only one to fall in love...

-"Oppa!" What is she doing here?

-"Jessie what do you want again?"

-"I was just passing by.I wasn't going to disturb you,I swear!But you looked so..." she looked  worried "sad" she whispered.

-"I am okay..Don't worry..." I know she is annoying as hell but I also know she likes me enough to be sad when I look sad.

-"Oppa I may not be your girlfriend but if I can do anything to help you please tell me!" I smiled at her ,I think now I finally understand her,we both have a one side love that hurts us 

-"Yah..Jessie! That oppa is a hardcore kingka with a lot of swag" I did a cool pose and she chuckled "Now don't worry ok?" I leaned closer to her so she could see me because she was looking down,I saw her cheeks redden and I smiled but my smile disappeared when I saw Emi holding hands with Kris and coming towards us.

-"Oppa....your girlfriend...she is holding hands with that guy...That's why you where sad?"Jessie asked and before I could even answer to her she was already running towards Kris and Emi. "Yah you b*tch,what are you doing?'

-"Jessie stop!"I runed after her

-"Wow girl take it easy" Kris stopped Jessie and Emi was hiding behind him

-"She is Suga oppa's girlfriend,she shouldn't holding hands with you!"

-"What?" Kris asked that while looking at Emi who looked at me.

-"Why are you cheating on him b*tch?Isn't Suga oppa good enough for you?"  Emi tell her  that I am not your boyfriend ,why isn't she saying anything?Of course.... she is after all the sweet Emi ,she cares about everyone,she knows that if she tells Jessie the truth she is going to stalk me again..

-"She is not cheating on me Jessie..I am not her boyfriend..I never was,we just said that so you could stop stalking me and move on with your life...I know I was wrong but I didn't know how else to make you realize that I don't have feelings for you..." I felt so bad for Jessie right now, I could see myself in her place and Emi at mine.

-"Oppa I..." she looked at me with teary eyes and I felt pain in my heart  "...nevermind" she said and started running,I could hear her crying and I was battling with myself whether to follow her or not.I was feeling so bad about what I've done...

-"Yoongi oppa are you okay?" I saw a worried Emi

-"I am fine ,don't worry...You too lovebirds continue what  you were doing.." I tried to be funny and smiled at them but only I know the pain I was feeling seeing them together

-"Bye hyung!" said Kris and smiled at me...His smile looks so fake,I don't know maybe I am just jealous...

  I got into my house and laid on the couch, I grabbed my phone and started writing a message...

"Hey kid, say something funny to your hyung..."

"Well my noona used to call me Jhorse....." What?I laughed at that

"hahahaha I can see why..."

"Hyung! I am your hope,don't talk like that to your hope!"

"I know I know but it was funny...I will always admire your noona's humor"

"Yeah about that...she is always calling you "lazy grandpa" "

"Nobody is perfect anyway.."

"Really?I always believed that you find yourself perfect.."

"Well I do! I was talking about your sister..."

"Oh.....  -.-"

"Jk.... "

"I know hyung.. :-))))  I have a favor to ask you..."

"Tell me..."

"Well today has that basketball match and I wanted to watch it but my TV is broken and I was wondering if we can watch it at your house.." 

"Of course! I am calling Rapmonster and Jin hyung... you call the rest"

"Yassss,thanks hyung!" 

   I placed my phone on the table ,I closed my eyes and smiled to myself...Right now I need to do something else besides thinking of Emi..I am so happy to have  good friends.That kid Jhope... I know he doesn't like basketball ....and he knows I need my friends right now...

 Jungkook's POV at his house

   Why am I even thinking of her?She is not even my type? I mean come on... cute girls?The worst ing type! And I hate how she is always making me worried about her...bzz bzz.... Great! Who is this now? Jhope hyung? Why?

"Jungkookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee our lazy hyung need us,let's go see that basketball match at his place..Oh!And bring those microphones you got,for a karaoke night maybe... ;-) "

     Ugh I am not in the mood right now..bzz...bzzz... What? A message from Jhope hyung again?

"I don't care if you are not in the mood" wow how did he even...?Nevermind...  " Something must happened to him I could tell.."

  Ok that's enough for me..Now where did I put those microphones again....Ugh...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there friends....

How are you? I know I was late and I am sorry but it's exams period in my University . I am so full with all the studying ,it's a really stressful thing too... but you know what there is only one week left!!! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......!

I also want to thank every one of you for subscribing to my story..!! I have 22 subscribers!!! Yay!

EmilyFM

Ms-fangirl

sakura94exo

joy12398

bb_elephant

fatinamalin

XiuHan_Was_Taken

dxversity

golden_flower

KyungSoonS2

Krakin

wansss

AgathaSmith

ShinSeungAh98

Bbros05

leah412

TobiHeartsYou

cidork8

nisanazli

Kash0330

Kpop_bonita

songyujin

 

Thank you guys~