You find me in da park

Teach me

Outside of the schoolgate

-"Can we live now?I am hungry!What are we waiting anyway?" asked Jungkook

-"Don't ask me,ask Romeo there" said Rapmonster and pointed at JiminB who was holding JiminG's hand and was talking to her.

-"I am going to miss you babe..."said JiminB

-"I am going to miss you more..."said JiminG and did a puppy face.

-"Ugh!!! Make them stop!!!" yelled V and Emi started laughing

-"V don't be so negative..It's cute ...you just don't get it" said Jhope  and looked  at Jin with a puppy face "I am going to miss you babe"

-"So..is he your boyfriend?That's why you like pink so much...." said a girl smiling at Jin

-"What? Ellin, what are you talking about?You know he was just kidding!"said Jin and glared at Jhope

-"Maybe he was or maybe wasn't.." Ellin threw back her blond hair and start walking leaving Jin with his mouth wide open

-"That noona really likes teasing you hyung..!"said Suga

-"I know right? She even calls me pink princess!!!Who does that?"

-"It kind of suits you hyung.."

-"Yah Park Jimin not only you are late but you have the guts to making fun of me?" 

-"Sorry...What can I do ? I am a boy in love..." said JiminB and start walking..The others follow..

   While they were walking Emi saw a familiar figure sitting on a bench it was Yul hee, Lila's friends ,she was at Jungkook's age .a short cute girl with a really bright smile. She looked up and saw Emi.

-"Oh unnie I wanted to talk to you" said Yul hee walking towards Emi,she felt embarrassed from all those good looking guys looking at her and she lowered her head.

    Yul hee actually knew BTS,they were famous at her school, some girls wanted to transfer to their school only to be their classmates.She herself has one she likes from them...Jungkook! She really likes him but she knows that the possibility of Jungkook looking at her is so small.But she doesn't care,she has that fighting spirit you know.... She looks up again and gave a huge smile at Jungkook, he saw it and looked at her confused.She then turned her head and looked at Emi.

-"Tell me" said Emi

-"Unnie... Lila unnie told me to say nothing to you and that she was going to tell you after she had done it...but I am worried ...Lila unnie is at the park right now with N,he said he wanted to talk to her" said Yul hee and pointed at the park at her left.
-"What?She is with N?That's not good" Emi was in panic ,Suga put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes

-"Don't worry nothing is going to happen, we will protect her" Suga looked at the others and they nodded "Junkgook, little girl,V and Emi you are going with me in the park, Jin hyung, Rapmonster,Jimin,Jhope wait here" 

 The two teams split, when Suga and the others arrived at the park Yul hee pointed at  Lila who was talking with N.Suga motioned them to hide behind some trees and they did. They could hear everything N was saying...

-"Baby don't be like that,I 've missed you. And I know you missed me too!"said N and grabbed Lila's waist and pulled her closer to him. Lila looked at him and smiled."Piece of cake" he thought 

-"No I don't"said Lila and pushed him away.N was in shock,where is that girl who used to melt with his touch, to do whatever he asked her to do.

-"Hey where did this attitude come from?"asked N

-"Look N I came here not because I missed you and wanted us to be back together  but because I wanted to know why you treated me like that and to test myself if I still have feelings for you.And now I know..." said Lila and smiled to herself

-"That smile means that you want me back! Isn't it babe?" 

-"That means I don't need your cocky self in my life anymore"

-"Watch your mouth or you are going to regret it" N grabbed Lila's wrist ,Lila tried to step back but he pulled her closer.

-"Jungkook take the little girl and go,your turn" said Suga.Jungkook grabbed Yul hee's hand and dragged her at the place where Lila and N were.

-"You are going to pretend to be my girlfriend...follow my lead...I am Jungkook you are..."

-"Yul hee"

​-"Ok Yul hee I want you to act cute and play it cool at your unnie, we are just a couple on our date ok?"

-"ok" said Yul hee,she couldn't get why they had to do that but she was happy to be with Jungkook so she didn't care. Yul hee linked her arm with Jungkook's arm and the two of them start walking.

-"Baby I want us to spent some time alone in this beautiful park..How is it?" said Jungkook pretty loud so N could hear them

   N immediately turned around when he heard Jungkook's voice.

-"Damned Jungkook from BTS is here...." he whispered  and let go of Lila's wrist. Lila saw Yul hee

​-"Yul hee ?"

-"Oh unnie hi!" said Yul hee and Lila looked at her with a confusion 

-"Oh N hyung!" said Jungkook 

-"Ehm...hi!What are you doing here?"

-"Don't you see?I am on a date" said Jungkook and laughed to himself. Yul hee  couldn't stop starring at him.Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her waist,it was Jungkook "Princess let's go to that bench and let my hyung and your unnie alone....".Yul hee nodded and both of them walked towards the bench which was 3 meters away...

-"How is this going to help?"whispered Emi

-"I wanted to let N know that one of our members is here and if he does something bad to Lila two bad things will happen to him." said Suga

-"Two bad things?"asked Emi

-"First of all we are going to beat him up for touching Jungkook's girlfriend's unnie and..." said V who was  watching N and Lila talking

-"And all the school will know what a a**hole he is."complete Suga

-"Wow teacher that was cool!And what are we doing here?"

-"If that didn't work ,me ,Jungkook and V would take care of him ... Yul hee and you would take Lila and left to find Rapmonster,Jhope,Jin and Jimin." Emi looked at him with admiration ,her teacher had everything under control.

-"Shhhhh...I can't hear what they are saying!!!"said V 

-"And what were you thinking ?That I was going to be with you forever....I was bored,I wanted a change that's why I was with that other girl.It's like a break you know.....but now I want us to be back together.It was a small mistake, it wasn't like we were going to be married and I cheated on you.." said N 

-"Be married? Right....I now pronounce you a**hole and forever alone.You may now kiss my a**" Lila turned around and started leaving she was so proud of herself for not caring about N . She was finally over him!

N was so angry, he wanted to stop her. he even felt the argue to hit her and he was about todo  that when he heard Jungkook talking

-"Princess let's go  find my hyungs, they are somewhere here with Emi noona"

-"Damned all of them are here and even Emi.Now it's not the time...It's better to go, see you around babe"thought N and started walking the other way from where Lila was walking.He wanted to get back with Lila so he could learn more about Emi but something went terribly wrong..Lila wasn't that easy after all.

-"Psst... Psst... " Lila heard something behind the trees

-"Great what is it now?"said to herself

-"Hi there"said V looking at Lila.She immediately recognized him.Behind him were Emi and Suga.She looked at Emi and before Lila could open Emi was already explaining to her.

-"Yul hee told us ,don't get mad at her she was worried and so was I! And Suga planned all this..Are you mad?"

-"Mad?I am just happy to have you in my life,come here" said  Lila and motioned Emi and Yul hee to come closer and she hugged them

-"Awwww.....   I want a hug too my friend" said V and tried to hug Jungkook but failed

-"You may now KISS MY A**" said Jungkook to V pretending to be Lila while slaping his own

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


                10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2....1!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

LET 2015 be a happy happy year!With lot of swag, hope, monsters ,kookies, pink ,aliens and jams!!!