Chapter 6

The VIP Show

[AN]: so sorry that I've left this tory for so long! I tried to get the motivation to write this and then I barely have enough time with softball this time and I'm so sorry!!!! PLus I'm sick so I'll probably try to update when I can!! Please excuse my tardiness!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

"How long?" Tao gulped.

"Two months."

Chanyeol felt like smashing something from his anger. He wsa going to but heard Baekhyun call out to him. He inhaled deeply before schooling his face into a stoic one and going back to Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, I thought you left me."

"I didn't leave you, Baek. I was talking to Tao. He came to see how you were doing." Baekhyun sat up and noticed his friend by the open door.

"Tao." He held open his arms for a hug which Tao granted. It felt like Baekhyun hasn't seen Tao in years.

"I'm here hyung. Do you want to walk around for a bit? I could show you around since you never saw any other place besides to kitchen and Chanyeol's room." Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol who nodded beside him.

"It's okay, Baek. I'll be around here. Go walk around with Tao for a bit. I'll find you when dinners done." Baekhyun nodded and got up to leave with Tao. Two seconds later, Kris entered the room.

"How's he doing?" He asked as he watched Baekhyun walk down the hall with Tao.

"He's remembered something." Kris looked over at Chanyeol.

"He has?" Chanyeol nodded, not keeping his eyes off of Baekhyun's back. "What did he remember?" It took Chanyeol a while to answer but when he did, his voice was deathly quiet.

"He remembered the death of our little girl."

 

"And this is where your room used to be before you moved in with Chanyeol." Tao opened the door and Baekhyun saw a simple room. There was a twin sized bed and a dresser that was in the same places as the ones in Chanyeol's room except everything was clean. The room looked like it belonged in a magazine.

"It's so...spacious." Tao chuckled.

"Yeah. But all of your things are in Chanyeol's room and the room next to it. You had a lot of stuff." Baekhyun nodded.

"Can we continue to tour?" Tao nodded and moved to leave. Baekhyun looked back at the room and sighed. TAo continuted to move through the giant house (or mansion, Baekhyun really didn't know and didn't want to ask) when Kyungsoo called for dinner.

"Let's go eat, hyung." Baekhyun nodded and followed Tao to the dinning hall. The long table was set with plates and Kyungsoo opened the door carring two trays of food.

"Everyone should be coming in a few seconds. Why don't you sit, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun nodded and took a random seat while Tao took one closer to the head of the table. A few seconds later, everyone joined him and Tao.Chanyeol sat right besides Kris who was sitting next to Tao while Baekhyun was facing Tao on the other side of the table. All throughout dinner, Chanyeol kept ignoring Baekhyun and the smaller had no idea why. It hurt him that Chanyeol wouldn't even look at him and it was starting to make him angry. He decided to talk to the giant after dinner if the giant didn't want to talk to him. If Baekhyun got no answers, he would go to Kris next. After the quiet dinner, Chanyeol stood up and hurridly left the room. Baekhyun looked over at Kyungsoo who nodded for him to go. Kyungsoo seemed to know what Baekhyun was thinking and allowed him to leave. Kris and Tao weren't as lucky.After going up the stairs, Baekhyun went down a hall until he saw Chanyeol's familar door. He knocked on the door. Nothing. He knocked again. Still nothing. Getting more angry, he started banging on the door.

"Yah! Chanyeol! Open this door right now!" He kept banging until the door opened and he almost fell. "Finally." He walked right past Chanyeol like he owned the place and stood by his bed.

"Baekhyun? What are you doing here?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"What? I'm not ignor-"

"Yes you are, don't lie.I was to know why? You're the one that brought me here and now you're ignoring me? What's going on? What did I do? I don't remember doing anything that would make you ignore me?"

"That's just it, Baekhyun! You don't remember anything!" Chanyeol screamed at him. Baekhyun's eyes got wide. "You don't remember anything..." Chanyeol's voice got softer and he sat down on his bed, staring at the floor with his hands in his arms. Baekhyun moved so he was standing before Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol." He called out just a soft. "Help me remember." Chanyeol looked up and Baekhyun saw the tears in his eyes. "Help me because I can't. Help me because I can't stand seeing you hurt so much over this. I want to know what happened before." Chanyeol's tears finally fell and Baekhyun held onto his head so he was crying onto Baekhyun's stomach. "Help me remember, Channie." Chanyeol sobbed into Baekhyun;s stomach.

After Chanyeol calmed down, he looked down at Baekhyun. (Chanyeol had pulled Baekhyun onto the bed and they both laid there while Chanyeol cried.) "Did you really mean that, Baek?" Baekhyun wiped away the remaining tears from Chanyeol's face.

"Yes." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun again and somehow, Baekhyun felt safe and loved. They both fell asleep soon after.

 

Kyungsoo smiled as he left the door. He had went upstairs after he heard Chanyeol's yelling. When he heard Baekhyun calm him down, he knew that they would somehow be together again. He hoped that they would. Even though they annoyed him before the incident, he wanted them to be happy again. He walked down stairs and into the kitchen where he saw Jongin. "Kyung..." Kyungsoo went over the Jongin and jugged him. Of course, Jongin was worried the most about Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"They're going to be fine, Jongin. Chanyeol and Baekhyun will be alright." Jongin nodded from Kyungsoo's shoulder. "Let's get to bed." Jongin let go of Kyungsoo but held tightly onto his hand as they turned off the lights and went to their own room. They passed by Tao's and Kris's door and heard giggling. Kyungsoo smiled as he led Jongin to the door. He opened it for the younger and closed it before changing into his night clothes and joining Jongin in bed. "Jongin, they'll be okay. Chanyeol will help Baekhyun get his memoried back and they'll go back to being that couple that never shuts up." Jongin laughed and quickly kissed Kyungsoo on the lips.

"Thank you, Soo." Kyungsoo smiled and held Jongin close while he fell asleep.

 

"Gege, do you think Baekhyun will get his memories back?" Tao asked Kris. They were lying in bed with Tao using Kris as his personal body pillow. Kris didn't mind though. He looked down at Tao.

"Chanyeol will do anything and everything in order to get Baekhyun's memories back." That's what Kris was afraid of though, Chanyeol going to any lengths for Baekhyun but he couldn't blame the guy. Kris would do the same for his Zitao. He was broken from his thoughts by said person.

"Did you even listen to what I said?" Kris blinked as Tao sighed. "I asked you if it was okay for me to take Baekhyun outside and take a walk in the garden." Kris nodded

"I don't mind. Just-"

"-stay in the area and don't go to far." Tao gave Kris a look. "I know, ge. I'm not going to go to far." Kris looked away.

"That's what you said last time." He muttered, hoping Tao wouldn't hear him. He had no such luck. Tao gaze softened as he looked at Kris's sad face.

"Ge, I won't make the same mistake twice." Kris looked back at him as Tao hugged him closer. He managed to put his head in Kris's neckand was able to kiss it. Tao knew that Kris liked it when he kissed his neck. It had something to do with Tao's "cuteness."

"I know you won't. It's just hard to get past that." Tao hugged him tighter. They stayed in silence before Tao's loud yawn broke it. Kris chuckled. "Let's go to sleep." Tao just hummed before snuggling closer to Kris and his neck. Kris slowly pulled the covers over Tao and himself and he smiled. "Good night, bao bei."

"Good night, gege.."