Chapter 4

The VIP Show

[AN]: sorry for the long wait. school is being a and i had basketball and early AP classes to work on plus writers block. but i'm making it up to everyone because this is one of however many updates i am doing tonight. warning: some swear words and attempted rap (i say attempted because no clothes are shed and someone comes to the rescue and stops it from getting that far. still, i am putting that up there) enjoy~!

[AN]: okay, so it took me longer than I thought to complete this chapter so, I'll try doing it in the morning before school and maybe when I get home from my visit at Ivy Tech tomorrow. so sorry!

_______________________________________________

Baekhyun's alarm clock went off again just befeore eleven o'clock.He groggily got up from his nice, warm bed and got ready for work. He slowly made his way to the club when he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He stopped and looked but saw ntohing. He had the feeling of being watched so he almost ran the rest of the way to the club. He walked past the long line and the bouncer let him in but not before smacking his . Baekhyun grimaced and hurried backstage to get ready. During his performance, he thought he saw Chanyeol again sitting in the same spot but Kris wasnt with him. As soon as he got backstage, one of his workers came up to him and asked where Tao was.

"What?"

"We can't find him and he's not answering his phone." This was bad news.

"I'll try to call him. Maybe he'll pick up for me." The worker nodded and left. Baekhyun picked up his phone adn found Tao's number. He hit it and waited. It rang and ran before going to voicemail. He tried again. This time, someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Tao? Where are you? Everyone's looking for you."

"Tell them that I quit. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"What? Why? What brought this decision?" It was silent for a few seconds before Tao replied.

"I'm sick and tired of working there, hyung. I want a better life and I'm getting one."

"Kris is leaving with you, isn't he." It wasn't a question. Tao's silence confirmed it.

"He's taking me somewhere were I can live better than here."

"Tao, I know you want to have a better life but, are you sure that it'll last?"

"Of course it will, Baekhyun. I know it will."

"I'm just worried about you regretting this decision and have it not work out in the end. You're like a brother to me, Tao, and I just want your happiness."

"I know you do. And I am happy with him. He makes everything so much easier for me and I love him.

"Okay. I'll tell the boss that you quit and that I'll take your spot."

"Hyung, thank you. And be careful when you tell him. He hasn't been in a good mood lately and this'll probably make him snap. Take care of yourself."

"I will. Hopefully, I'll see you later. Bye, Tao."

"Bye, hyung." Baekhyun hung up the phone and sighed. He walked down the long hallway that led to his boss's room and, taking a deep breath to calm his raging nerves, knocked on the door.

"Come in." A deep, gruff voice said. Baekhyun swallowed and slowly opened the door. There was a man with short, black hair and small brown eyes sitting behind a desk, writting something down. A cigar was in his mouth and he had a scar going from his left ear curving to just underneath his left eye. "What is it, boy?"

"Um, sir? I came to tell you that Tao quit." Baekhyun's boss stopped what he was doing and looked Baekhyun dead in the eyes.

"What?"

"Um, Tao quit." Baekhyun's boss slammed his hands down on his desk, creating a loud thump!

"He WHAT?! How could that useless boy quit on me after everything I've done for him!?" He turned to Baekhhyun. "Where is he now?!" Baekhyun squeeked in fear. His boss scared him.

"I-I don't know, s-sir." His boss took a few deep breaths.

"Fine then. You'll be his replacement. Now come here." Baekhyun slowly walked over towards his boss. "Faster!" He moved faster and stopped once he was standing next to his boss. The man grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto his lap. "I used to make him give me shows, did you know that?" He breathed into Baekhyun's face as he shook his head no, causing the boy to cough from the cigar smoke. His boss put his cigar on his ash tray and put his left hand on Baekhyun's , grabbing a cheek and squeezing it. "Fine piece of he had but yours is better." He put his other hand on the other cheek and started squeezing both. Baekhyun whimpered from fear of what was going to happen. His boss put his nose neck to Baekhyun's neck and inhaled. "I tell you what to do and you obey or else. Got it?" Baekhyun nodded furiously. His boss pulled back and then smiled. "Give me a show or else I'll kill everyone you love. Even that boy named Kyungsoo and his boyfriend, Jongin." Baekhyun gasped as tears started filling his eyes. He didn't want to do this but he had to. He knew how far his boss would go in order to get what he wanted. His boss grabbed his chin roughly. "I said give me a show now!" He released Baekhyun and pushed him off of his lap. Baekhyun felt the tears fianlly spilling over as he started to move. He slowly made his way over to his boss who started smoking his cigar again and once he got in close range, he was grabbed and pushed onto the desk. He felt his boss lean down and whisper in his ear, "time for my reward." His boss's hands were trailing all over his body.

"Please, stop." Baekhyun managed to choke out. His boss just chuckled. He felt hands on his pants move to his belt and heard his belt being undone. Just as his pants where about to be pulled down, there was a knock on the door.

"What the hell?" His boss grumbled before the knocking started again. "ing-What do you want?!"

"I want what's mine." A deep voice said from the other side of the door.

"What the..." He pulled away from Baekhyun and threw him to the ground. Baekhyun cried out as he fell and tried to put his belt back on with shaking hands. His boss ignored his outburst and moved to the door. "Look, I don't care who you are but this boy in mine." The voice chukled darkly.

"I think you're wrong about that." His boss opened the door and Baekhyun saw that the owner of the deep voice was Chanyeol. His boss got in Chanyeol's face.

"Listen, this piece of works at my place so he's my property. Get the out and never come back or else I'll kill ya." Chanyeol chuckled again and his eyes turned from a honey brown to an electrifing blue. "What kind of weird contacts do ya have? Ya think it's enough to scare me? Ha. Like that'll-"

"I think you should stop that sentence before you finish it. I have come for what's mine and I don't intend to leave without him."

"Then it looks like ya ain't leaving then." Baekhyun saw his boss reach into the back of his shirt and started pulling out a gun when Chanyeol was behind him grabing on his arm.

"Bad move, sir." A snap was all Baekhyun heard before the sound of his boss grunting came after. Next, Baekhyun saw that Chanyeol had his boss's neck in his hands and was looking him right in the eyes. "Any last words? Think wisely because what you say next will determine how this will all end." His boss just spit in Chanyeol's face and then Baekhyun saw Chanyeol smirk before he moved his hands. His boss's body fell to the floor and didn't move. Chanyeol just kept looking at it with that same smirk. "I told you I wouldn't leave without what's mine." Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun and as a response, Baekhyun whimpered in fear. He saw Chanyeol's eyes go back to a honey brown and he walked closer.

"S-stay a-away." Baekhyun whimpered.

"Baekhyun, I'm not going to hurt you." He moved closer again but stopped once he heard Baekhyun whimper. "Baek."

"Stay away from me." Chanyeol didn't listen and moved closer. The next thign Baekhyun knew, he was beind held by Chanyeol and Baekhyun was crying into Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol was making shushing noises and rocking him back and forth. After a while, Baekhyun gathered enough courage to ask the question that's been on his mind since the whole incident. "Chanyeol, what are you?" He whispered, head still buried in Chanyeol's neck.

"I'll tell you later. We need to leave here and we need to leave fast. COme with me, Baekhyun." Baekhyun leaned back and looked Chanyeol right in the eyes. He found himself slowly nodding and he closed his eyes.