Chapter 10

The VIP Show

AN: part 2 of the double update tonight so read Chapter 10 first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's chapter 11!!

__________________________

"That would be great."

 

Chanyeol stormed out of the room and outside to the garden. He was so frustrated with himself! Why did everything bad have to happen to Baekhyun? If Chanyeol had never found Baekhyun that night, Baekhyun wouldn't have the bad end of the stick! But, Chanyeol reasoned to himself, at least Baekhyun is still alive. Chanyeol huffed before sitting down right where he was at. With his head in his hands, he took a a few deep breaths before running his hands through his hair and leaning against whatever was behind him. Slowly becoming aware of his surroundings, he noticed that he wasn't in the garden anymore. He was in the woods behind the garden and was far enough away to where he couldn't see the mansion anymore. This was just his luck! He was further than he intended to go! What else could go wrong!

A twig snapped in the distance and Chanyeol's head whipped around to the sound. "I know you're there! Step out and show yourself!" He said as he stood up, eyes flashing an angry red. A man shorter than himself stood a few feet away from Chanyeol. He had brown hair with bluish-greenish eyes that were dimly glowing. "Who are you?"

"You can call me Xiumin." Xiumin said with a creepy smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you."

"With what? I don't need your help." Chanyeol turned to leave but Xiumin's voice stopped him.

"Are you sure about that, Chanyeol? I can help ou with Baekhyun's memories." Chanyeol turned and snarled at Xiumin.


"How do you know his name?" Xiumin laughed.

"I know many thing about you two, Chanyeol. I know how you met Baekhyun when he was just a little, innocent child. I know how you showed up one night and saved him from getting killed from those thieves. I know how you watched over him and when he was finally ready, you seduced him and took him for yourself. I know how when everything seems okay between you two, something comes along and ruins it. I know about the countless time Kris has had to block his memories for centuries while you had to silently protect him from the shadows. And I know how he doesn't want to remember any of it now because of what happened to him." Xiumin laughed.


"Shut up!" Chanyeol snarled in a louder, deeper tone. Xiumin stopped laughing but still had that smile on his face.

"I can help you, you know. I can help Baekhyun get his memories back." Chanyeol seemed to lessen his snarls. "I know just the people who can help him. All you have to do is sit back and watch. Are you in, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol got quiet as he weighed everything in his mind. If he trusted this stranger, who knows what could happen to Baekhyun. But Baekhyun would have his memories back and Chanyeol was fairly cofindent in his abilities to protect Baekhyun that he could stop anything bad from happening. A little voice inside his head kept telling him to say yes.

"How can I trust you?" Xiumin's smile got wider as his eyes flashed a hypnotizing silver. He had Chanyeol right where he wanted him.

 

 

 

Tao helped Baekhyun lift the dresser back onto four legs. "Chanyeol did this?" Baekhyun shrugged. All he'd known was a loud noise before Chanyeol slammed the door shut. Baekhyun looked down at the pictures that were broken and picked one up. In the picture were four people. Chanyeol and him were standing next to each other with Chanyeol's arm around Baekhyun's shoulders. But there were two who were off to the side.

"Tao, who're they?" Tao looked at the picture and his face grew dim. "That's Jongdae and Minseok. Jongdae has the short black hair while Minseok has the brown hair. You were really close with Jongdae when you were both young. Pretty much attached at the hip growing up."

"What happened to them? How come they aren't here?" Tao gently took Baekhyun's hands and took the picture out of them.

"Do you remember anything from your childhood, hyung?" Now that Tao had mentioned it, he couldn't remember anything. He shook his head no. "How could you, it was such a long time ago."

"How long ago?" Baekhyun thought he would remember at least something from his childhood but nothing came up.

"A while." Baekhyun grew scared.

"Tao, what happened to Jongdae and Minseok?" Tao sighed.

"Jongdae got captured by...someone who has done numerous evil things in his life. Minseok, being the eldest out of you four, felt that it was his responsibility to watch him and felt like he failed. So he tried to find Jongdae but he got captured too. We don't know what happened to him even now."

"Did you guys not search for him!?"

"Of course we did! Even you and Chanyeol did! But we couldn't find them anywhere! You cried for days, Baekhyun. Not even Chanyeol could console you." Baekhyun looked down after Tao exploded at him.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to remember what happened." Tao sighed.

"I know. Let's just continue to go through this room. I'm sure Chanyeol and you have enough photos to recover all of your memories with how many you guys took." Baekhyun smiled. It was true, there was probably more than enough to fill the gaps between his memories. Standing up, Baekhyun moved to the other side of the room. He found some more pictures of Chanyeol and himself before standing in front of the closet. He opened the door and saw more pictures but this time, it was either himself, Jongdae, and Minseok, or just himself and Jongdae. Baekhyun decided that he should start with his childhood best friend.

There was a baby picture of Jongdae and himself sitting on a chair holding hands. The picture looked like one of those really old photographs were people had to sit still while the picture developed. A sudden thought occurred to him. "Tao, how long ago was I born?"

"Why?"

"Because this picture is not possible. This picture has to be from the 1800s or something like that." He heard Tao get up and then a memory hit him.

 

"Jongdae, my child, sit still so the photographer can take yours and Baekhyun's picture." Jongdae pouted and finally sat still.

"But why?" His mother sighed.

"So the picture can develop, son. I you keep moving around, your mommy isn't going to have a good picture of you and your friend, okay?" Jongdae nodded.

"It's okay, Jongdae, I'm having trouble sitting still too." Baekhyun said. Jongdae looked over at him and smiled and bright smile. "Maybe if we get through this, we can steal some of mommy's cookies." Jongdae nodded and they both looked at the lens. They would both get this picture right, get praised by their mothers, and steal cookies afterwards.

 

"Baekhyun?" Baekhyun shook his head.

"I'm fine."

"That picture was taken during the late 1800s. You were around-"

"Five or six." Tao's eyes got wide. "Jongdae had trouble staying still because he was such a hyper kid. Afterwards we were going to steal cookies but that was the day he was taken."

"So, you're finally starting to remember bits and pieces now?" Baekhyun nodded.

"That's a cause for celebration!" Baekhyun and Tao turned around and saw Jongdae, looking the same as he did in the picture Baekhyun first saw.

"Jongdae?" Jongdae chuckled darkly and his eyes flashed red.

"I go by Chen now."

____________________________

AN: dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn! So now Chen and Xiumin are formally introduced. plus a little back story with Baekhyun and what will happen to Chanyeol???

also, here's what Xiumin and Chen look like for this story

Xiumin (cr. http://the-rmickey.deviantart.com/art/Xiumin-415187439(<-----Also, you should check out some of their art!!!)

Xiumin by The-Rmickey

Chen

tumblr_inline_n2gcgblOuZ1s848z8.gif