Chapter 11

The VIP Show

"I go by Chen now."

Baekhyun couldn't keep his eyes off of Chen. "What are you doing here?" Tao asked, Chen chuckled.

"I'm here to tell you that I got your man~!" Chen sang while pointing to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was confused.

"Got who?" Tao asked in a sort of growl. Chen just laughed, his eyes flashing between red and brown.

"I would let you figure that out by yourself buuuut~ we're on a tight schedule." Chen said, smile still on his face. Tao narrowed his eyes at him. CHen just laughed before turning serious. "I'll say it plain and simple. We have Chanyeol. If you want to find him, just go to the place where it all ended." Before anyone could ask any more questions, Chen disappeared. It was silent for a few seconds before Tao shouted for Kris. Kris rushed in and looked around.

"What happened?"

"They have Chanyeol." Kris cursed loudly and slammed a hand on the wall.

"How?"

"I don't know!" While they were bickering back and forth, Baekhyun was oddly quiet. Maybe if he hadn't met Chanyeol and everyone, this wouldn't have happened. But what's done is done and he was sorry feeling sorry for himself. He wanted to find Chanyeol and save him, then they could figure out what to do next. But first he had to find out where exactly Chanyeol was. The place where it all ended?

"Where's the place where it all ended?" Kris and Tao stopped their fight and looked at Baekhyun.

"What?" Kris asked, confused.

"The place where it all ended. Where is it?"

"That's what Chen said!" Kris was confused again. "Before Chen left, he said that they had Chanyeol and he was at 'the place where it all ended.' DO you think it means were he was taken? Can you remember where he was taken, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun thought but shook his head no. He couldn't remember the exact place. "What about something else?" Kris was silent the whole time. Thinking about Chen, he would make the riddle easy to solve. Maybe it had something to do with Baek....hyun... Kris's face slowly morphed into different emotions before settling on dread. He had a feeling of where Chanyeol was at.

"Baekhyun, Tao," the two stopped thier questions, "I have an idea where he might be."

 

 


"Did you give him the hint?" Chen bowed and kept his head tilted towards the floor.

"Yes, Noona. I believe they are now heading this way as we speak." The voice chuckled.

"Good. Let them come and get him." Chen nodded and almost got up to leave but was stopped. "Stop." Chills ran down his back and he swallowed hard. "Did I say you could leave me?" Chen started shaking a little.

"No, Noona." The voice chuckled again.

"Come here, Xiumin." Xiumin walked over to the voice and bowed right besides Chen.

"Yes, Noona?"

"Teach Chen a lesson on obedience." Xiumin nodded. "Get to it." Xiumin pulled Chen up by his hair and managed a punch on his face before he was being dragged out of the room. "Chanyeol, come here." Out of the shadows stood Chanyeol with dark red eyes. He walked closer. "I want you to welcome our guests when they come here. I believe you'll have fun with them won't you?"

"Yes, Noona."

 

 

 

Kris, Tao, and Baekhyun tried to go as fast as they could but with Baekhyun slowing them down, Tao had to carry him. After about an hour - because really, who's counting? - they finally made it. Baekhyun looked around from Tao's shoulder. There was a building that was run down and probably abandoned too. The building looked like it was an old temple with paint peeling everywhere. The entryway poles were broken in half, the top part looked like it was thrown to the side, and the roof  was almost all the way gone. The vibe of the whole place gave Baekhyun a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. Tao let Baekhyun down from his back and walked on his right while Kris walked on his left. Kris and Tao both stopped before Baekhyun heard a rustle to his left before someone stepped in front of them.

"You finally arrived." Baekhyun knew that deep voice.

"Chanyeol!" He was going to run towards him but was stopped by Kris. "Kris! Let go of me!"

"That's not Chanyeol." Kris said causing Baekhyun to quiet down. What did he mean by that?

"Noona doesn't like to be kept waiting." Chanyeol turned around and started walking towards the huge broken double doors. Kris, Tao, and Baekhyun looked at each other before deciding to follow Chanyeol. Chanyeol led them through the temple before stopping in an open area with a throne in front of them covered with shadows. Baekhyun couldn't see anything in the darkness but by the way Tao and Kris both tensed up, he knew something or someone was sitting there.

"Baekhyun..." A voice called. It was sickeningly sweet and high pitched. A female. He knew that voice from somewhere. Chen stepped out and joined Chanyeol on the side, his face covered with bruises, cuts, and his left eyes was swollen but he smiled nonetheless.

"Baekhyun...miss me yet?" Another man stepped right behind Chen and draped himself over his shoulders.

"My dongsaeng, do you remember me?" Tao gasped.

"Minseok!" Minseok growled, eyes flashing red.

"It's Xiumin!"

"Enough!The room got quiet from the force of the voice. "Do you remember me, my dear Baekhyun? Oh? You can't? It's because you don't have your memories back, am I right?" She laughed. "It's a shame what happened to you. I heard about everything from being taken to loosing your precious child. Such. A. Shame." She was mocking him.

"Who are you!" Baekhyun shouted. He was getting sick and tired of this game. She laughed again.

"A close 'friend' of yours." She must have made of motion because all of a sudden, Kris and Tao were being held back by Chen and Xiumin. "Why don't you come closer to see who I am? I promise I won't do anything to you." Baekhyun looked back and saw Tao and Kris struggling before looking forward. He slowly walked closer before he was standing right besides Chanyeol, whose eyes - now that Baekhyun could see them - were a dark red. A color Baekhyun had never seen on him before.

"Who are you?" He said and he heard her let out a sound of enjoyment before seeing something move in the shadow before he saw her slowly walk towards him. She was wearing tight brown pants with a tight maroon shirt. He started seeing light orange hair before she finally stepped out of the darkness. He knew that face but where? She smiled, showing off her white teeth.


"My name is Taeyeon. Remember me now?"

 

 

 

AN: Okay! Here is another chapter! I wanted to get this out on Friday but I'm 10 minutes late. Oppsie!!

I'm thinking of making two more chapters - one more chapter of the final story plus an epilogue. Maybe later down the road I'll spruce things up a bit by rewriting this whole story when my skills get better. he he he??

ALSO I'M SORRY ABOUT THE BAD 'GUY' I HONESTLY WROTE THIS AND NOW I REALIZED THE IRONY IN IT TOO LATE CAUSE I'M NOT PICKING ANOTHER IDOL! I LOVE THEM ALL AND THIS DECISION WAS HARD ENOUGH FOR ME!

Her hair style that I tried (and failed) to capture was the one from twinkle. I just love that color on her.

Hope you enjoyed the story this far!