Chapter 5

The VIP Show

[AN]: sorry for the long wait. I'm having computer problems and freaking Windows ain't working on it. I'm calling them Monday and am now using my mom's laptop. and a little warning for the flashback...I had a little trouble writing that one down...

____________________________

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and saw Tao's face right in front of his own. He screamed in shock and got tackled into a hug by said boy. Once Baekhyun calmed down, he asked, "Tao, I thought you were leaving."

"I did." Tao said, hugging Baekhyun tighter. "It's just you left with me."

"What?" A voice cleared its throat and both Baekhyun and Tao looked over to see Chanyeol standing at the doorway, a dark look on his face. Tao pulled away from Baekhyun and Chanyeol's dark face disappeared.

"I see he's awake now." Baekhyun wondered how long he was standing there. "Can you leave us alone, Tao? I have to explain some things." Tao nodded, gave Baekhyun one last hug, and went to leave. He stopped by Chanyeol and whispered something into his ear. Baekhyun felt something rise in him by seeing the two whisper. Tao pulled back and laughed.

"If you need me, I'll be with Yifan-ge." The door was the only sound left once Tao had left. Chanyeol went up to the bed and sat down on the edge. It was quiet as Baekhyun gathered his courage. He was still slightly afraid of Chanyeol ever since last night- was it last night?- happened.

"Chanyeol, what are you? How did you do all of that? And more importantly, where are we?" Baekhyun asked, hiding behind his face of indiference.

"Well, first off....we're in China." Baekhyun's eyes got wide.

"How did I manage to stay unconscious while on a plane?"

"Because we didn't take a plane." Baekhyun stopped his thoughts.

"What?" He looked at Chanyeol. "How?" Chanyeol took a deep breath.

"When I tell you, promise that you won't think I'm crazy or anything?" Baekhyun nodded. "I'm not human." Baekhyun lifted an eyebrow. "I don't know how to explain it to you but just know that we've already met before a long time ago."

"We've met before?" Chanyeol nodded. "How come I don't remember it?"

"We- Kris-hyung and I- had to have your memories erased." Baekhyun gave him an 'are-you-serious' look.

"So let me get this straight, you aren't a human and we've met before but I don't remember it because you had my memories erased, right?" Chanyeol nodded. "That sounds redicilous, Chanyeol. How am I supposed to believe that?"

"Okay then, explain to me how my eyes changed a different color? Or how I got behind your boss when he was getting his gun? Or how we even got all the way to China with no plane and in one day?"

"You have weird changing contacts..."

"You can't even finish because you can't explain it." Chanyeol said, getting up.

"Just give me a few seconds to think of something!" Baekhyun yelled at him.

"Well, when you can't find any explanations, go ask Tao what he thinks. You know he won't lie to you." Chanyeol left the room. Baekhyun sat there before coming to one conclusion. He had no idea how Chanyeol had done any of the things he did. He would have to find Tao. Having made the decision, Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked out the door. He looked left and right before he decided that he had absolutely no idea where he was or where anything was at.

"Tao?" He asked. "Tao?"

"Yes, hyung?" Baekhyun jumped and turned around. Tao was standing behind him. "Is there something you wanted?" Baekhyun slowly calmed down and sat back down on the bed. A few moments later, Tao joined him. "Are you okay, hyung?"

"No. I don't know what to think about all of this? I just...what do you think, Tao?"

"Well, I'm fine with all of this and I believe them." Baekhyun stared at Tao. "He's right though about not being human. Yifan is the same."

"You believe them." Tao nodded.

"Yes, Yifan told me-"

"Wait a minute. Who is that?"

"Yifan?" Baekhyun nodded, confused.

"Kris. I call him Yifan. Anyway, he showed me himself and he said that I was just like you."

"Just like me?"

"Yeah. Apparently, I lost my memory a while back and when I saw Yifan, I just felt something inside me. It felt like I knew him before but I didn't remember when. Then, I looked into his eyes and it felt like everything fell into place and I remembered everything." Baekhyun scoffed but there was a small thought in the back of his head that knew he had seen the giant before. Just like Tao described, he felt like he knew the taller but didn't know when. "Hyung, give him a chance to explain his story. Maybe it'll help you like it did to me." Tao got up and left the room. Baekhyun pondered what to do before his stomach growled loudly. He got up and went to the door. He opened it and was met with a chest. Looking up, he saw that it was Kris.

"Zitao said that he talked to you."

"He did."

"But you don't believe him." Baekhyun shook his head no and Kris sighed heavily before turning around and started to walk away. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked over his shoulder and Baekhyun followed him after his stomach growled again. Kris led Baekhyun down the hallway and down a set of stairs before taking a left and entering a dining room. Baekhyun could smell his favorite food being cooked and his stomach growled again. Kris moved through a door on his right and Baekhyun followed. Once inside, he found that he was in a large open kitchen with someone sitting by an island counter top and another person moving around, cooking.

"Hyung~! Why can't I take just one~?"

"Because they aren't for you!" The man cooking turned around and Baekhyun saw that it was Kyungsoo. His eyes got wide.

"Kyungsoo! What are you doing here?"

"Ah, you're finally up. You must be starving. Sit down and eat something." Baekhyun knew that Kyungsoo was avoiding his question but sat down next to Kai anyway. The door opened.

"Kyungsoo, keep Kai away from my room."

"Jongin."

"I'm sorry! I'm just really curious! It's been how long and I still haven't been able to found out what you really have in there!" Baekhyun looked over at Kai and saw that Chanyeol had him by the back of his shirt. Kyungsoo sighed heavily, gave Kai a look, and turned back to cooking. Chanyeol let go of him and sat next to Baekhyun. Kai slumped down in his seat before perking up when Kyungsoo placed a plate of food in front of him. He started eating before Baekhyun got his plate.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo smiled before making his own plate and sitting down in front of Kai. Baekhyun looked down at his plate and thought about what happened in the last how ever many hours. He then noticed that Kyungsoo and Kai were acting normal and wondered if tey knew about everything. He wondered if they were okay with being in China with Tao and Kris. Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol and saw him looking down and muttering something to himself. He looked down at his food and realized that there was nothing left.

"Baekhyun, we need to talk." Chanyeol told him. Baekhyun slowly nodded before slowly took his time setting his plate in the sink and washing it. Once he was done, he followed Chanyeol back up the stairs but they went past the room that Baekhyun came out of. Chanyeol led him down another hallway before stopping by the very last door. "I've never let anyone in here before because I don't want other people to know what I keep inside of it." Chanyeol turned around and looked Baekhyun in the eyes. "But you're not just anyone, Baek." Chanyeol opened the door and moved to the side. Baekhyun slowly walked in and his eyes got wide. Inside, there was a queen sized bed by the wall with a window beside it and a desk adjacent to the bed. There was a medium sized dresser next to the bed with an alarm clock on it. But what made Baekhyun's eyes go wide were the picutres of Chanyeol and him posing together. There was one picture that got Baekhyun's attention. Baekhyun made his way to the dresser by the bed and slowly grabbed the picture. It was in a silver frame with a vine design going all around it. The picture itself showed Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun with a sweet look on his face while Baekhyun was looking at the camera with his closed eye smile. Chanyeol had his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and something insdie of Baekhyun stirred.

"Do you believe me now, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked in a very soft voice. Baekhyun nodded his head and felt tears gather in his eyes. "You were so happy that day." He chuckled. "It was our anniversary and you wanted another picture. I can never say no to you." He sighed happily before going silent.

"What happened?" Baekhyun was almost afraid to ask.

"Someone that we both trusted with our lives, took you from me that very day. They took you and then they..." He stopped, unable to continue. Suddenly, Baekhyun gasped.

It was dark. He couldn't hear or see a thing. Without his sense of sight, he was getting scared. He wanted Chanyeol with him. It seemed as if the taller made him braver but without him, he was just a shell. A sudden rustling sound in front of him had him jerking back. He heard a chuckle before the light blinded him.

"How as your nap, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun didn't answer and he continued to blink and get used to the light. Once his eyes adjusted, he wished he never saw a thing. There in front of him was his best friend. "Surprised to see that it's me?"

"Why?" He whispered hoarsely. His 'friend' walked around him.

"Because I hate your kind." He whispered in his ear before walking back around and over towards a table on the side of him. "You're gonna like what I have in store for you and there is nothing your 'Channie' can do to help you." He grabed a knife and pointed it towards Baekhyun's stomach. His eyes widened.

"No! Please, stop!"

"What has you so worked up, huh, Baekhyun?" He pretended to think. "Oh, I know. You're preggo with that beast's child aren't you?" Baekhyun started to sob. "Say goodbye to your child."

Baekhyun's screams were the only sound.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked. Tears were streaming down Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun took one looked at Chanyeol before he suddenly sobbed and hugged him. Chanyeol hugged him back tightly. "Baekhyun, what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Channie." Chanyeol's eyes winded. He hadn't heard that nickname since...wait...

"Baekhyun, what do you rememeber? How much?" Baekhyun didn't answer. He just kept sobbing.

"I rememebr...waking up and...I couldn't see anything....Someone pulled the bag...over my head....and I was blinded...by the light...Once I could see again....I saw....I saw..." Baekhyun couldn't finish. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I killed her...."

"Her?" Baekhyun shook his head and tried to bury himself in Chanyeol's chest. He didn't want to say anymore and Chanyeol made him feel comfortable and safe. Like nothing was going to hurt him and nothing ever could. "It's okay Baek. I got you." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tighter to him until he cried himself to sleep. Chanyeol picked him up and laid him on the bed. He tried to leave but Baekhyun whimpered.

"Don't leave me." He brokenly pleaded. Chanyeol nodded and got back into the bed with him. Baekhyun turned over and clung to him while Chanyeol tugged him closer as he fell asleep again.

Two hours later, there was a knock on the door that disturbed the peace. A head peaked in and Chanyeol saw that it was Tao. He slowly moved Baekhyun's limbs off of him and got up to close the door, waiting on the outside to talk with Tao. "Is he okay?" Chanyeol nodded.

"Yeah. But he's remembered something."

"What did he remember?"

"His torture." His voice was as cold as ice. "He said that he killed 'her'? What did he mean by that?" Tao gasped and started to tear up a little. Chanyeol was confused. "What's going on? What's the matter, Tao?"

"You know how we've always been close right? Well, the day before the incident, he told me something important and he even started to tear up a little because of his joy. He told me that he was going to tell you the night of your anniversary but I'm guessing he never got the chance to tell you before..." Chanyeol's look of confusion was still on his face. Tao decided to continue. "He was pregnant." Chanyeol's eyes got wide in astonishment before they turned to grief and anger.

"How long?" Tao was a little afraid since Chanyeol's voice was eerily calm. HE must have taken too long to answer before Chanyeol asked again, this time much more firmer. "How long?" Tao gulped.

"Two months."