Epilogue

The VIP Show

 

*5 years later*

 

"Yeol!" Baekhyun yelled from the bed. He smiled as he heard the heavy footsteps from the giant as he rushed upstairs. The door burst open and Chanyeol panted but smiled once he saw Baekhyun.

"Yes, Baek?" Baekhyun made grabby hands towards Chanyeol.

"I need help! I gotta pee!" Chanyeol chuckled as he helped Baekhyun up. Once on his feet, Baekhyun put his hand under his stomach and waddled to the bathroom to pee. "This is all your fault!" Chanyeol just chuckled again as he waited for Baekhyun to leave the bathroom.

After Baekhyun woke up, he told Chanyeol that he remembered everything. Chanyeol cried and hugged Baekhyun tight. He got a weak punch in the arm to make him pull back. "I still ache, Yeol!" Tao smacked the giant in the back of the head for hurting his hyung and then hugged him gently with tears in his eyes.

"I thought..."

"I'm alright, Tao. I'm perfectly fine." Baekhyun said as he hugged Tao and looked at Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol blinked as he saw Baekhyun standing in front of him.

"Sorry, I was just thinking." Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"You can think?" Chanyeol faked a hurt expression. Baekhyun giggled and kissed him the best he could. "What were you thinking about?" Chanyeol put his hands on Baekhyun's bulging stomach.

"Thinking about them and their wonderful father." Baekhyun blushed. He was about to say something else when his stomach rumbled. "Looks like the twins are hungry. Let's go feed them." Baekhyun nodded and followed Chanyeol down the stairs and into the kitchen. He saw Kyungsoo cooking with Minseok- as he liked to be called now- and Kai was sitting talking to Kris, Tao, and Jongdae- same as Minseok- at the counter. Baekhyun smelled the delicious food and his mouth watered slightly. He sat down next to Jongdae and started talking to him while Chanyeol went to talk with Kyungsoo and Minseok.

"Hey, Chanyeol." Minseok greeted. He's been trying to make up for all the horrible things he's done while with Taeyeon. He's been helping Kyungsoo cook, helping Tao around the house and helping Jongdae with his grief for hurting his best friend, Baekhyun.

"Hey, Minseok. Smells good."

"Of course it does." Minseok and Chanyeol chuckled at Kyungsoo. Minseok looked at the counter and saw Baekyun wipe his mouth a little.

"Better hurry or Baekhyun might drown us all with his drool." Kyungsoo sighed with a smile.

"Here, bring this to him while I get the rest of the plates. Heavens know that Baekhyun would kick up a storm if he doesn't get served first." Chayeol chuckled and did as was asked. As he got to Baekhyun, he felt content with his life now. He had Baekhyun back, memories and all, Taeyeon was gone once and for all even though it hurt Baekhyun to know his childhood friend did all that to them but he got over it quickly, and they had twins on the way. Chanyeol smiled.

After dinner, Baekhyun went outside into the garden until he found a stone in the ground with writing on it. He struggled with getting on his knees but he managed and gently touched the writing. "Hello, Nari. I hope you're doing okay. I wish I could've had you so you could see your brothers, little Taehyung and Bambam. I bet you would have loved to see them." A tear escaped his eyes but he wiped it away. "I'm sorry that I couldn't save you, my precious baby." He sniffled. "But I know that you're always in my heart. I love you, my baby." Baekhyun closed his eyes.

"Baek, come on." Baekhyun opened his eyes and felt Chanyeol's hand help him up. "Go to bed. I'll be there in a few." Baekhyun nodded, kissed his lips, and started waddling away. Chanyeol turned back to the stone. "I know I haven't seen you or know about you, princess, but I will always love you like I love Baek. Unconditionally." He kissed his fingertips and pressed them to the stone before following Baekhyun inside.

Nari smiled as her parents left her for the night. "I love you too"

 


AN: FINALLY FREAKING FINISHED! HOLY CRAP! okay, sorry if this but it's done and i will most likely come back to this, update it, add more chapters, develop the story further than this, and make it much better. btw, i killed taeyeon but i;m not explaining how and as for what kris, tao, baek and everyone are, i'm also not explaining that. you can create what they are *wink*

 

i'd like to thank everyone who's been reading this story and for staying with it. you don't know how much i love each and everyone of you and your comments mean a lot to me <3

i hope to see some of you at morte et dablo. thank you and goodnight!