Chapter 1

The VIP Show

"Baekhyun, you're on in three!" Someone called.

"I'll be ready!" Baekhyun replied. Byun Baekhyun was almost twenty when he started working at The VIP Show. He almost had to drop out of college because he couldn't get enough money to pay for school when he came across the club. They gave him good pay in exchange for his shows. He didn't like it but it helped pay for school so he endured it. He walked up onto the stage and got behind the curtain. His song started playing and he stepped out from behind the curtain and sauntered his way towards the pole. Grabbing said pole, Baekhyun swung his body around. He managed to glance at the crowd. In the front were the usual customers, drool coming out the side of their mouths and their eyes wide, in the middle were the older customers, drinking thier drinks and hanging off of the ladies, and finally, in the very back, were two people he never saw before. They were wearing all black and were just watching him.

The song slowly came to an end and Baekhyun slowed down with it. Once the song was done, he moved off of the stage and went behind the curtain, sighing in relief. He was slightly sweaty but hat always happened after a show. He had to perform three more times before he could go home and study.

"Hyung." Baekhyun jumped and looked to his left where the voice had come from. He saw his junior, Tao, standing there in his revealing outfit that he had to wear. He just turned eighteen last month and has been working at the club for three weeks. People already loved him because he looked y and fierce but he really wasn't any of that. He was still just a kid in Baekhyun's eyes.

"What is it, Tao?" Tao looked nervous. He had never seen his junior look this nervous before.

"I have a friend who is watching me and I'm nervous about it. What if I mess up?" A sudden thought came to Baekhyun and he smiled.

"Do you like this friend, Tao?" Tao blushed and looked away.

"N-no!" He squeaked and Baekhyun laughed.

"You'll do fine, Tao. No go out there and show him what you're made of!" Tao nodded. He breathed deeply and then walked out onto the stage with a y smirk on his face. He was now bold and confident instead of quiet and shy. Baekhyun left for his room and got ready for his next song.

 

Baekhyun had just gotten done with his last perfomrance and was just getting out of his dressing room when he walked into Tao again. This time, tao was surrounded by two large men. "Hyung, this is Kris, my friend." Baekhyun smiled and Kris jerked his head. Kris was taller than Tao and was wearing all black. "And this is Chanyeol." Baekhyun looked to the other male and saw a baby faced man with large ears that hid behind his hair.

"It's nice to meet you, Baekhyun." Baekhyun blinked in shock. His voice did not match his face at all.

"L-likewise." Baekhyun looked at the clock on the wall and his eyes got wide. "I'm sorry but I must leave. It was nice meeting you!" Tao said bye as baekhyun ran past him in order to make it to his dorm room on time. He sighed in relief as he finally made it and fell onto his bed. He huffed before getting up and grabbing his books and attempted to study before loking outside at the dark sky. There were no clouds in the sky and the moon was full. The last thing Baekhyun remembered before falling asleep was a pair of two bright blue eyes.