Love at First Splash

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything got in slow motion. Tell me if this is love"

 

"Alright class. Welcome to the first day of your last year in high school. I am thrilled to still be your homeroom teacher until the end of your high school life. Ms. Park, it  is only the first day and you are already late. Take your seat." said Mrs. Lee.

I bowed and rushed over to my seat. Not that I really cared about being late, I just despised the irritating sound of Mrs. Lee's voice whenever she lectures me on being late to class.

I sat in the seat in my usual seat in the back of the room next to my best friend, Uee.

"Tough morning?" she asked me.

I nodded my head and looked up to pay attention to Mrs.Lee's announcements.

"I would like to announce that we have a new student joining us in class today, his name is Lee Jong Suk. Please come in and introduce yourself Mr. Lee."

Everyone turned their heads to the handsome guy that walked into our class. The girls all rushed to the front, took out their phones to take pictures and post online. I mean I like the guy but I wouldn't run up to the front just to get pictures of him like he was some famous celebrity. If he was Hyun Bin oppa then I would definitely take pictures of him and even attempt to talk to him.

"Hello everyone, I am Lee Jong Suk. I am happy to join all of you this school year." Jong Suk said as he bowed to the class.

"Welcome. You can take that seat in the back next to the the window and Ms. Park." said Mrs. Lee.

Just my luck, the new kid gets to sit next to me. I'm pretty sure that I will be the most hated kid in class today.

The girls followed him with their eyes as he walked over to the seat next to me.

"All the girls are giving you death glares." whispered Uee to me.

"Just leave them. I'm not even doing anything." I whispered ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter