That's What Friends Are For

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This indestructible unbreakable bonds that can never be broken...our soul is a twin soul"

A few days have passed since I met Jong Suk's family, we've been much closer than ever. But, that doesn't mean that I have no problems lately. My grief right now is helping Uee deal with her past. Il Wook has been trying to talk to her and she avoids him everytime he comes near. She knows that she has to face him one day but she's afraid of hurting. She's put all of the hurt she has since Il Wook left her in an unconscious part of her mind but it can all come out with just one trigger, Il Wook.

"Park." said Il Wook while I was trying to put my things in my locker.

"What do you want Jung?" I replied.

"Help me. Help me to get a chance to talk to Uee."

"You did. But you left her hanging." I said as I slammed my locker door and started to walk away from him.

"Shin Hye, please. Believe me, I tried going to her that day. I didn't want to leave her. I never wanted to hurt her."

I stopped walking and processed his words. Since he addressed me by my first name, he must be very desperate to talk to Uee and because he said that he tried then there must be something else to the story.

"Fine. I'll find a way to get the two of you together and talk but I can't promise you that she'll forgive you."

"That's fine. I don't expect her to forgive me but I just want her to hear my explanation. I want to give her understanding as to why I left."
 

"So, you're really gonna do it?" asked Jong Suk.

"Yes. I have to if this is the only way for Uee to get closure." I replied.

"What exactly happened to them?" asked Jong Suk.

Before I could answer him, Uee stepped into the classroom and took her seat next to mine.

"Why don't you let Uee explain the story herself." I replied.

Uee looked at me with a questioning look.

"He wants to know what happened between you and Jung." I explained.

Uee sighed and nodded her head.

"There's not much to tell. Me and him were great together. We've known each other since we were babies. Our parents were best friends from college until our grandparents died and passed their companies to our parents. His parents dominated my parents's company and they became enemies.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter