Back to Me

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't see anyone but you... I hope it's not too late, come back to me."

"How is she?" asked Shin Soo's father.

Shin Soo shook her head and cried into her father's arms.

"What did the doctor say?" asked her father.

"He said that she's been secretly not taking her medicine. The cancer cells have started to attack the other organs in her body. The doctors said that there was nothing else they could do to ameliorate her situation. She's only breathing right now because of the machines that they put on her." explained Shin Soo through her tears.

Shin Soo's father entered a state of shocl after hearing the current situation of his wife. He's not ready to lose her just yet.

"Mr. Ok, your wife wishes to speak to you." says the nurse who just came out of the ICU.

Taecyeon got dressed and entered the room. Shin Hye's tears started to fall at the sight of her husband, she felt bad for him and still forced a smile.

"Taec-" whispered Shin Hye.

"Shhh. Don't say anything. Just rest." said Taecyeon as he sat next to her and her head.

"Thank you."

"No Shin Hye. I should thank you for the life that you have given to us. I know that I'm not the one you truly love but you still learned to love me. I will treasure every second, every minute, every month and every year that we had. Thank you for giving me out beautful daughter, I am proud of the woman that our Shin Soo has become and I am positive that who she is today is all thanks to you."

Shin Hye smiled and held Taecyeon's hand.

"You've done so much for me Shin Hye. Let me do something for you. I'll be right back." said Taecyeon as he kissed the top of Shin Hye's head. He knew what or WHO Shin Hye needed the most in the last moments of her life.

Shin Hye nodded her head and cried as she watched Taecyeon leave. She was extremely thankful for Taecyeon and the love that he has given to her for the 35 years that they have been together. She owed this good life to Jong Suk, she looked up at the ceiling as she recalled the day that everything changed.

Back to the past...

"She's not going to drink the last vile." said Jong Suk before Shin Hye could answer Ji Won's question.

Shin Hye and everyone in the room were shocked by Jong Suk's words.

"Um guys. I think we should let them talk about this. Let's go outside." said Woo Bin.

"You know what, I think that's a great idea. I'm kind of hungry to so let's go get food and not be back for like 30 minutes." said Il Woo as he followed Woo Bin outside.

Ji Won and Uee understood and followed the boys outside.

"Why did you say that Jong Suk?" asked Shin Hye as soon as the daughter closed.

"You are not going to drink the water because I don't want you to."

Shin Hye started feel anger fuming inside of her.

"I don't understand. Do you hear yourself?" asked Shin Hye.

Jong Suk sighed and sat next to her on the hospital bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter