First Date

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
" Stay, Oh girl dejavu... It feels like I’ve seen you somewhere "

Tell me why, I'm up at 7 am on a Saturday. I'm standing in front of my closet trying to figure out what to wear for a date that won't take place until 4 pm.

I already showered and I'm just staring at my closet wondering why I don't have enough clothes. I mean, I have a walk in closet and I'm pretty sure that I can stock a whole store in the mall with the amount of clothes I have.It's not that I don't have enough clothes. It's because I don't have enough pretty clothing.

Since, I was having trouble picking out what clothes to wear I decided to call Uee.

"Hell-lo." said a sleepy Uee.

I may have woken her up but I don't care. I need her help,besides we're best friends for a reason.

"I need your help! It's an emergency. Get here fast!"

Okay, I may have over exaggerated that but she leaves right next to me anyway.

I hear the doorbell and as I opened it, a disheveled Uee came in.

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE'S YOU PARENTS?"

"Uh-yeah. I might have not told you why I really needed you here. My parents are handling stuff at the company and I'm in a big predicament, I don't know what to wear for my date with Jong Suk."

Uee's expression turned into an expression of disappointment and she slowly sat on the living room couch.

"You called me at 7 am in the morning for that?!? Do you understand a girl's need for sleep on a Saturday?"

I knew she would act this way. Time to play the best friend card on her.

"Hey, you remember that one time where you and your first boyfriend broke up and I stayed up with you for 12 hours and ended up getting an hour of sleep for the day because we had school. At least, I let you have 7 hours of sleep."

Yes, I definitely have her.

"Yah. How many times are you gunna blackmail me for that? Fine. I'll help you. Let's go."

After one hour of staring at my closet, Uee finally chose the clothes that would work for my first date.

"Are you sure this is good?" I asked her.

"You woke me up so early in the morning for this and you don't even believe in my skills?"

"I'm sorry. I'm just worried."

"You'll be fine. Go do your hair and makeup. I'm going back to sleep on your bed."

I rolled my eyes and did as she told me.

"What do you think?" I asked Uee once I finished.

"Pee-erf." she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter