Awkward Situations

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You were just a dream that I once knew...I never thought I would be right for you...I just can't compare you with anything in this world...You're all I need to be with forevermore. "

" Let's go guys, the car is here. " said Ji Won as she went inside the house.

We all needed to go back to the city and Ji Won called her parents to send their driver to come and pick us up.

I've been avoiding Jong Suk all day long, I could not look straight at him because I keep on remembering what happened earlier this morning.

Early morning...

I woke up feeling a cramp on my neck and my arm. I put my head up and was surprised when I opened my eyes. In front of my face was Jong Suk's face and he was staring at me.

Shoot! I fell asleep next to him when he stopped me from going upstairs last night. 

"What happened Shin Hye?" Asked Jong Suk.

I couldn't face him, I put my head down so that he does not see the embarassment on my face.

"No-nothing happened! I'm gunna go upstairs." I quickly got up and made my way upstairs, I could hear his laugh as I made my way up.

 

 I was about to get in the car when I bumped into Jong Suk. 

"You first." He said.

"No, you can go first." I replied.

He moved out of the way and pointed inside directing me to go inside first.

"Thanks." I said as I went inside the car.

Jong Suk was going into the car but he saw Uee and decided to let her sit inside first.

"Oh no. Go ahead Jong Suk-ssi. I'll sit in the back with Il Woo. Yah! Il Woo hurry up!" Replied Uee.

Jong Suk nodded his head and got in. I put my earphones on as he sat next to me.

"I'm coming babe. Stop yelling." Said Il Woo who was carrying all of their bags like a pack mule.

Ji Won took her seat in the front of the car and we were finally ready to leave.

 I was getting sleepy and I leaned my head on the window. The car passed over a bump and it made m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter