First Love

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone dreams of this dream at least once
Even its name makes one’s heart flutter, it’s called first love"

In the present

"Honey, I think you should let your grandma rest. She's been telling you stories all day." said Shin Soo.

"But mom! I really want to know what happens next. I need to know who Ji Won is." whined In Ha.

"In Ha, your grandmother needs to get some rest before dinner time so that she has energy to cook." replied Shin Soo.

"It's okay baby. Your mom can take care of herself. Let me finish this story for her."  comforted Shin Hye.

"Okay mom. Go ahead and finish your story. I'll take care of dinner so that you don't have to do anything." replied Shin Soo.

"Thanks baby." replied Shin Hye.

"Thanks mom! Don't forget to make my favorite!" yelled In Ha as her mom made her way to the kitchen.

"Spaghetti with meatballs! I got it!" replied Shin Soo.

"Grandma, continue the story please." pleaded In Ha.

Today is a beautiful day, spring break just ended and because spring has arrived the weather has been good to us. It has been sunny and warm every day, nothing too extreme, it was just right.

This also means that we only have one fourth of school left before graduation. I sat in the courtyard with Il Woo and Uee waiting for Jong Suk to arrive.

"He's taking longer today." said Uee as she tapped my shoulder.

"Maybe he oveslept or something. It's fine, there's still 30 minutes before class." I replied.

I felt worry and fear take over my body.  I know I shouldn't be worried because Jong Suk always gets to school on time but why do I feel like something is different today.

"Speak of the devil." said Il Woo pointing to the car that just parked.

He didn't bring the motorcycle today, I wonder why.

"Who's the girl with her?" asked Uee.

That was the answer to my questioning feeling. Now I know that the uneasiness I was feeling was because of the girl who was with Jong Suk.

"And why is she clinging onto him like that?" asked Il Woo.

"Shh." I told them.

I could not handle anymore of therir questions. They were making me feel more stressed out with all those questions.

"Hey guys." said Jong Suk as he walked up to us.

"Hey." replied Uee and Il Wook.

"This is Kim Ji Won, she's my childhood friend." introduced Jong Suk.

I sighed in relief. I knew I was worried for nothing, I need to get myself together.

"Nice to meet you Ji Won." said the three of us.

"The pleasure is all mine. You must be Shin Hye, Jong Suk has told me a lot about you."

"Is that a good thing?" I joked.

"It is. Don't worry. We better get going, class is starting." said Ji Won.

I nodded my head and stood up, I was about to lock arms with Jong Suk but I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter