Take It Slow

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know me, I don't open my heart easily...I'm still scared, take it slow."

 

"Seriously Uee, why would you choose to go camping for our vacation. We finally have a leave from work and you chose to go camping. We could've been on the other side of the world, having fun at the beach in Hawaii." I complained as I walked behind Uee.

We both finished 4 years of college with a nursing degree. We started working a month after we graduated. Our days were filled with busy nights at the hospital and because we haven't missed a fay of work, we decided to take a 2 week leave to do whatever we wanted. Here I am, third wheeling Uee and Il Woo as we walk through the forest.

"C'mon Shin Hye. Lighten up. This is a great way to get rid of stress. A life away from the city and you won't gain weight because you're exercising by hiking." Comforted Uee.

"Yeah Park. Uee's right, just stop and smell the roses." Agreed Il Woo.

"You guys are the most annoying couple. Ever since you go back together after graduation, you guys do nothing but agree with each other or be all touchy with each other. I told you it would've been vetter if I went on vacation by myself." I replied.

"Don't be bitter. You can have a relationship too, Dr. Jung has been deliberately trying to get you to go on a date with him and you reject him everytime." Said Uee.

"Yah! Don't question my love life. I have no time for that anyway, I'm too busy with work." I replied.

"Too busy or you just choose to be busy? You haven't even glanced at another guy ever since 4 years ago." Reasoned Uee.

I hate it when she's right.

"We agreed you'd never mention that to me again." I protested.

"We agreed that you wouldn't be negative during this trip." Replied Uee.

"Woah stop! You guys can't argue now. We're here to not stress." Said Il Woo.

"You're right. I'm sorry Uee." I apologized.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too." She replied.

 

After about 30 minutes, we finally reached the end of our trail. 

"Dude, we're out of water." Said Il Woo.

"Hmm. The map says that there's a river near here." Said Uee.

"Wait. I found it. It's over there." Said Il Woo.

We followed him to where he was heading. We reached the end there was indeed a river. But there was something odd about it, there was a small pond at the base of the waterfall. As we came closer to check it out, we stepped on a rope and before we knew it we were caught in a net.

"Let us out!" Yelled Uee.

"Thieves!" I heard someone yell.

"Wait! Release them."

That voice, no please. I'm not ready to see him yet.

"What? No! They're thieves." Said another familiar voice.

"Let them go. We know them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter