Absent

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"These days, it feels like you're mine, it seems like your mine but not."

 

"Yah! Park Shin Hye! Why haven't you gone to school for two days now?!?" asked Uee on the phone.

*cough* *cough* "I'm sick." I replied.

It wasn't my choice to get sick. It's just that two days ago, I got home and when I woke up from my afternoon nap, I had a sore throat and a low fever.

"You didn't even bother to tell me?!?!" complained Uee.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have the energy to do anything other than sleep until today. Isn't it lunch time already? Eat your food and talk to me later."

"Fine. I'll come over after school and visit you." said Uee.

"I'll be waiting for you. Bring me ice cream."

"I will, if I think you are worthy of eating one."

Before I could retaliate, Uee hung up the phone and left me hanging. But, I'm pretty sure that she will bring me ice cream.

 

4 hours later...

"Shin Hye, Uee and your guy friend is here." yelled my mom through my closed door.

A guy friend? Uee must have brought her boyfriend, Jung Il Woo.

"Let them in mom." I replied.

She slowly opened the door and I smiled at the sight of Uee but went into a stat of shock when I saw who the guy with her was.

"Hey. Sorry, Jong Suk said that he wanted to see how you were doing too."

"It's fine." I said as I went out of my state of shock.

Uee placed a plastic bag on my bed and took out my favorite fish waffle chocolate ice cream. I smiled and took the ice cream from her.

"You're the best Uee. Did you get ice cream for you guys too?"

Uee nodded her head and took out two ice cream cones.

We all stared at each other as we ate our ice cream. Uee noticed the awkward atmosphere and stood up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter