Family

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So lucky to be your love. I am."

"You're meeting his family?!?" asked a surprised Uee when she came into my room.

"Yes. Is it too fast?" I asked.

"No, it's just that he must think that you are a special girl if he already wants you to meet his family." said Uee.

"Well, he is already pretty close to my parents. My mom finds him charming and my dad loves his conversations with him." I replied.

"What are you guys waiting for then? Just get married if you're already so perfect."

I threw one of my pillows at Uee.

"That's crazy! We aren't even done with high school yet."

"Whatever floats your boat. Just get ready, I'm gunna go back home since I brought you home safe and sound. I still need to shower."

"Bye U! Tell your mom, I said thank you."

"No probs. Bye!"

I sat down on my bed and thought about what Uee said. In the end, is it really me and Jong Suk? Is he my forever?

"Hey." I said as I walked to Jong Suk who brought his car today.

"Hey. You look great." he replied.

I blushed as he gave me a quick peck on my lips.

"Let's go." I said to him as I sat in the passenger's seat.

The drive to his house was peaceful, I felt very nervous about meeting his family. To avoid hyperventelating, I chose to take a nap. I woke up to the sound of gates opening. Jong Suk's house was huge and the driveway leads to a garage where they keep their collection of cars. I stepped out of the car and was greeted with a beautiful garden filled with colored roses.I saw the gate closing as we walked to the front door.

"Are you ready?" asked Jong Suk as he turned his key on the knob.

I knodded my head and tightened my grip on his hand.

As soon as we went inside, I was greeted with the smell of good food. Jong Suk pulled me by the hand as he led me to their large dining room where his parents and his sister were waiting for us.

"Shin Hye these are my parents and my sister, Lee Seohyeon. Mom, Dad and Seo, this is Park Shin Hye, my girlfriend."

"Oh my. Welcome to our house. We've heard so many great things about you." said Mrs.Lee.

"Please, take a seat. We are happy to have you with us for dinner today." said Mr.Lee.

After a few minutes of getting to know each other, the maids and the chef came in with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter