Uee's Dilemma

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I just wanna love you...give me that chance...wanna hold you...baby you know that I need you...and I'm wondering all the time..."

So, if you're wondering I have been the most hated girl in school for the past month. The reason is no surprise, I AM with hottest guy in school. Everywhere I go with Jong Suk all the girls give me death glares and it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable.

I just got to school and every girl I walk by looks like she's about to pounce on me and rip my hair out. Suddenly, I felt a hand hold mine and I felt better.

"Hey." said Jong Suk.

"Hey." I said with a smile as I hugged him. I can feel the girls look at me with burning death glares.

"Let's go to class." he said.

I nodded my head and started walking to class with him.

As we walked together, I could not help but feel uncomfortable because I sense the hatred that every girl in the school has for me.

"What's wrong?" asked Jong Suk.

"Are you sure about you and me? There are better girls than me in this school. Besides, they all look like they want me dead."

"Are there better girls than you in this place? Because the perfect girl to me is no one else but you. Who cares if they don't want us together? It's not like I'll waste my time looking at girls that aren't you."

Okay, that made my heart flutter.

"But look at how angry they are at me."

"Let's make them angrier."

Jong Suk gave me no time to process what he said and I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine. I could hear the silent weeping of the girls around us.

"You crazy kids! Go to class, you're in my way!" said the janitor as he caused me and Jong Suk to separate.

I held his hand and we laughed as we made our way to class.

"Well, if it isn't the two trouble makers. I heard you guys broke the hearts of many girls in the hallway." said Uee.

"In all honesty, it wasn't me it was Jong Suk" I replied.

"Don't blame me for something you liked." remarked Jong Suk. I smiled as I sat on my seat because I knew that he was saying the truth.

"Uggh. You guys make me sick to the stomach." complained Uee.

"You'll get your turn. Don't wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter