Prologue

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh, oh,oooh it's magic. You know. Never believed it's not so."

 

 "Grandma!" said a cheerful little girl as she ran to her grandma who was standing at the doorstep.

"In Ha." said her grandmother who does not look her age.

"Hi Mom." said the little girl's mother as she brought in the things she bought for her mother.

"Shin Soo." said the grandmother as she hugged her daughter.

"Come on in. Where's your husband?" asked the grandmother.

"Jong Seok is still at work mom. He'll come to pick us up later. Dad?" explained Shin Soo.

"He went fishing with his friends. He'll be back just in time for dinner." said the grandmother.

She sat next to her granddaughter and asked her how her day was.

"It was fine grandma. At school today, we read this story about this magic river that allows people to live forever if they drink from it." said In Ha.

"Well, that's interesting." said the grandmother as she laughed.

"Grandma, do you think that it's actually possible for someone to live forever just from a river?" asked In Ha.

The grandmother looked at Shin Soo as if asking her for permission and smiled when Shin Soo nodded her head.

"Actually In Ha, there is a man I once knew who is capable of living forever because of water that he drank from a river and he fell in love with a woman who you know very well. Do you want me to tell y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter