I'm Home

One Rainy Day

Your POV: 

The house seemed more quiet than usual. Head aching, I ignored the quietness, actually thanked for it, and headed my way towards the bedroom. I had to keep myself from throwing my entire body onto the bed. As much I wanted to lay down and fall asleep, I couldn't. School work had pilled up and phone calls had to be made. I rubbed my head in frustration.

My cell rang which helped keep me from falling on my bed. Picking it up, I looked at who was calling. "Ah, of course..." I mumbled, pressing the answer key and putting the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" 

The anxious voice on the other end spoke hastily, not wasting a moment to even breath. "_____! Oh my gosh, are you okay? Is anything seriously injured? Why didn't you call me from the hospital? You're probably wondering why I didn't visit you, aren't you? That doesn't matter, can you speak correctly? Can you talk correctly? Did you get a concussion or did you end up have a heart attach or---"

I cut her off before she could worry herself anymore. "Gomo, please! I'm fine, everything is fine!" I reassured her. Walking towards the kitchen, I opened the fridge and made myself a glass of milk. At the same time, I started to answer questions. "And nothing is seriously injured. I just have a small headache. Also, I couldn't call you because..." I sighed, not wanting to tell her the reason was because of the rain and of my memories. Evidently, I ended up lying. "Because the doctors didn't want me near a phone just yet. And, no, I wasn't completely wondering where you were, I was mostly sleeping."

I let out a small laugh, trying to calm the tensions she must of been having. "Obviously, I can talk correctly and speaking is the same thing! And, no, no concussion or heart attack." I finished answering her many questions and finally took a sip of my milk. 

My gomo breathed, showing that she was happy to hear all of this. Although, it didn't stop her from asking even more questions. "How bad is your headache? Do I need to come over and help you? Do you even need company? Since you weren't allowed to a phone at the hospital, should I hang up? I don't care what you say, I'm coming over!" And before I could complain, or even answer, she had hung up.

"Aish... crazy gomo." I muttered to my self, ending the phone call and finishing my drink. Turning towards my homework that I had just brought home from Kevin and Eli, I groaned. "Gah, I don't want to do this..." Pouting, I flipped open my math book and started on the problems. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It wasn't long before my gomo was at my house. Thankfully, once she saw me, all of her questions and worries had subsided and instead, she started to make me dinner and tea. Thankful for some company, I ended up lounged on the couch, waiting for my gomo to finish with dinner and the tea.

As she made her way to the couch, I pulled a blanket from the table next to the couch and wrapped myself up, taking my hot tea and watching my gomo placed my food in front of me.

Sipping her cup before speaking, my gomo placed her hand softly onto my leg, trying to comfort me. "How are you feeling? I know it's a stupid question, but Im just hoping that you're not feeling bad because of bad memories or things happening around school." she scooted closer. "Please tell me what's going on in your life. I feel like you haven't spoken to me much ever since you've come back to this school. Are you getting bad memories?"

Thumbing my cup, I couldn't help but face that she would know exactly what was going on. Even before my parents dying, we've been very close. She somehow always knew what was on my mind. But even still, that didn't make me want to confront her about it. The last thing I wanted to do was confront my feelings. Even if she knew what I was thinking.

So instead, I lied.

"No, no memories or anything. Maybe it's just all of this stress that's going around. I mean, I have been gone for four years; it's not like I can just easily fit back in as if nothing happened." I paused, filling in the gap with a sip from my tea. Thoughts from the past filled my head and I started to feel dizzy.

"Hey, gomo..."

"Yes honey?"

Rubbing my head, I turned towards the clock. It was five minutes until ten. "I'm feeling a bit tired, is it okay if I head to bed?" My gaze fell from the clock to the floor, wishing that the memories would fade away. But no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't shake up. My head became evn more dizzy and before I let it go chaotic, I quickly asked my gomo, "Do you want to stay the night? It's just that... I don't want to be alone." I confessed, running my hand through my hair.

Gomo smiled sweetly and nodded, "Of course! I can stay as long as you like! In fact, I packed my bags already just I case you'd ask me." She softly kissed my forehead. "I'll be right back, okay?"

Before I could say another word, she was out and fetching her stuff. I smiled softly to myself, relaxing a little bit. Having my gomo over was comforting my mind slightly. It was nice to have company in this lonely place.

Checking around my house, I noted how white it looked. Squishing my face, I silently decided that I was going to paint the walls someday.

Within a few minutes, my gomo had gotten her stuff and was setting it down on the floor next to the door. I laughed slightly. "Whoa there! We aren't going to Japan or anything." I joked, looking at all of the bags she had brought in.

"Well, I didn't know how long you'd want me to stay, so I ended up just packing five days worth!" Setting everything down, she made her way towards me, wrapping her arms around me. "I'll lead you to bed, okay?"

Nodding, I made my way to my room, wrapped in the warmth of my gomo. 

 

____________________________

I feel like a bad writer Dx I've been keeping you guys waiting for so long!!! Dx 

Sorry, Sorry! -breaks out into dance-

Anyways, I'll try to make sure the next update won't be as long~

:3

Keep reading!! :D