Seatmates

[Series] Love? Hate!!

A/N: New chappy here ^-^ Sorry if it's a little short.. or if it's very short ; u ; it was supposed to be longer but I felt like the last part wasn't really matching with the rest.. so I cut it and I'll put that scene in a different chapter ^^

Anyways Enjoy!! I have a test coming but after that Im freeee ; 7 ;

 

 

 

 

.Seatmates.

 

 

"You look grumpier than usual"

 

 

Doojoon looked up from his notebook to see Junhyung in front of him, wearing his signature smirk on his face, which he responded with a slight scowl. It was a few minutes until their first class starts and there he was in his seat, not really wanting to talk to anyone when Junhyung suddenly showed up. It wasn't that he didn't like Junhyung – he was one of the rare people Doojoon would call his 'friend'. It was just that his day was already ruined since early in the morning because of that 'annoying bread boy' (the name he now gave the kid earlier) and he doubt that any cheering up from his eye smile friend would make his day better... Or less bad.

 

 

"Is something wrong?"

 

 

Doojoon shook his head. "Nothing's wrong" he was sure that if he said what happened this morning the other would just give him a lecture about how he's being 'too serious' and 'too stiff' or to 'learn to just relax' and other things like that.

 

 

"Ehh... Something's always wrong for you" Junhyung joked, smiling.

 

 

Doojoon blinked and looked up. Instead of smiling back he glared slightly. "Stop that" Junhyung frowned. "Eyyy... Always so mean Doojoon-ah" Doojoon was about to scold the younger to call him 'hyung' – he gets annoyed when people call him directly by name – when the bell rang and everyone had to go back to their seats.

Doojoon sighed, looking back at his blank notebook in boredom as their teacher came back in. He didn't bother looking up to greet her.

 

 

"Alright class, settle down, today we have a new student. Apparently he just came from Japan!"

 

 

Doojoon raised his brow, keeping his eyes on the notebook. Japanese?

 

 

"Okay, Yang-sshi, please introduce yourself"

 

 

"Hello everyone!!" The voice sounded very happy and in the back of Doojoon's head he felt like he heard this voice before.

 

 

"I'm Yang Yoseob, and just so you know, just because I was in Japan for a few years doesn't mean I'm Japanese! I'm Korean!" The strange introduction was followed by laughter from the class. Doojoon's eyebrow twitched. Already from the boy's intro he felt like he wouldn't like this person. He looked up–

 

 

And froze.

 

 

To say he was shocked was an understatement. A very very low understatement.

 

 

No way

 

 

He dropped his pen in shock.

 

 

"Yoseob-sshi, you can sit there in the back next to Doojoon"

 

 

No way no way no way

 

 

"Oh! You dropped your pen, here~ oh....? Hey I know you! You're the guy I bumped into this morning! Looks like we’re classmates!! Funny huh?"

 

 

No way

 

 

No freaking way

 

 

It’s the annoying bread boy!!

 

 

Doojoon stared with utter disbelief as 'annoying bread boy' sat beside him with a huge grin on his face.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

A bell sounded, signaling the start of their lunch break.

 

 

Doojoon quietly closed his notebook, placed it neatly in his bag, and was about to stand up when a pair of hands suddenly appeared on his desk.

 

 

"Annyeong!" Ugh. That voice.

 

 

Doojoon tried his best to keep a straight face as annoyance was quickly filling up inside him. He looked up slowly to face an energetic boy. "What. It's lunch time. Don’t bother me."

 

 

"Well, we never really introduced ourselves properly. I never got your name" The bread boy – Yoseob was it? – remained unaffected by his scowl. Doojoon gave him a slight glare. "Why do you need to–"

 

 

"His name is Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon" Both of them blinked in confusion at the sudden voice until someone appeared behind Yoseob, smirk in his lips. "And I see that you have already made friends with Yoon Doojoon. Great job Yoseob-sshi, that's a hard thing to do" the boy continued.

 

 

Yoseob's look of confusion as he stared at the other boy turned into a look of excitement as he finally understood what was going on. Doojoon glared at the boy now beside Yoseob. "We are not–"

 

 

"Ahh!! Yup! It's funny actually how we met. We bumped into each other this morning and well... Doojoon-ah fell on the ground..." Yoseob laughed as he said his story and Doojoon raised a brow.

 

 

Doojoon-ah?

 

 

"And well, turns out we’re classmates and now were friends!" Yoseob finished with a playful grin, making the other laugh. "That's great~ I'm Yong Junhyung. It's very nice to meet you Yoseob-sshi"

 

 

"Ahhh no.. Call me Yoseob, no need to be formal"

 

 

And their conversation kept going on and Doojoon's face morphed into a look of annoyance as he stared at the two in front of him. That Yong Junhyung. Doojoon knew that Junhyung was making friends with Yoseob just so that he could annoy him more, after all Junhyung knows the many many things he hates, and Doojoon knew that Junhyung knows that he doesn't like Yoseob.

 

 

After an eternity to Doojoon, he cleared his through loudly, causing the two in front of him to stop.

 

 

"If you don't mind... It's lunch time" Doojoon said flatly towards Yoseob. He then turned to Junhyung. "Yah. Jun. Lunch" he was about to stand up when Junhyung suddenly clasped his hands together, a big grin on his face. "Ahh! Yeah it is!! Yoseob do you wanna have lunch with us?"

 

 

Doojoon's brows twitched. Damn it Jun.

 

 

Yoseob's eyes widened for a moment. "Really? I can?" "Well Doojoon doesn't mind, right Doojoon?" Suddenly the two pairs of eyes were on him – one full of eagerness while the other with amusement – and Doojoon blinked, before he gave a small smile – obviously fake though. "E-eh sure..... Why not....?"

 

 

"Yay! Gomawo Doojoonah!!"

 

-----

 

 

A/N 2: ............still have no image for the story = 7 = //shot