Aggresive Conversations

[Series] Love? Hate!!

Aggressive Conversations

 

 

'School Outing Trip 2015'

 



Doojoon stared at the letters written on the board blankly as everyone else seemed to cheer excitedly as their teacher happily announced the yearly school trip.

 



"Here are the letters. Each of you get one then pass it to the person behind you. All the details are there along with a form you have to fill up if you want to go"

 



Doojoon clicked his tongue. "'If you want to go'. Yeah right..." He muttered under his breath. Right now it sounded voluntary but actually the school has added it to the conduct grading system. If you ever chose not to attend they would deduct points from your attendance grade which would lower the final grade, which caused everyone to have to go.
 

 


But that probably wasn't a problem since every year the place they would go to would be somewhere fun and nice and even without that stupid grading system everyone would still go... Well everyone except him – Doojoon. He never really found these 'School trips' fun or exciting or whatnot, he only went for the benefit of his grades. And every year it would always be the same, just walking around till his feet hurt and his body was exhausted and by the time he thought he would finally get some peace he'd end up having to spend a night or two with some of his classmates that apparently never sleep and instead laugh and play all night, which resulted in him being tried and sleep deprived and in a very very bad mood. In every trip he never saw something worth the trip or even worth remembering so he already expected this year to be the same.
 

 


He looked at the letter they received, skimming over it at once. Apparently they were going to this fancy sounding museum the whole morning till afternoon then after they would spend a night in a traditional retreat house that had a beach not far from the place. Yup, he thought to himself, the usual.

 



He grumbled to himself as folded the piece of paper, about to keep it in his pocket when an overly-excited voice reached it ears.

 



"Yah Doojoonah! The places we're going to is so cool! It's so exciting~" Doojoon turned his head to look at Yoseob who was grinning at him.

 



"Very exciting" he replied sarcastically. But Yoseob didn't seem to be bothered by the sarcasm since he was already busy looking at the letter once more.

 



"We're going to spend a night somewhere else...?" Yoseob looked up at Doojoon and for a moment there worry flashed across his face but the next moment it was already gone and he was back to his excited, grinning self. "That's gonna be so fun! Doojoonah, we're allowed to choose roommates right? Who are you gonna choose?" Yoseob asked him, smiling brightly and eyes wide with curiosity and excitement.

 



On the way to school Yoseob had made a decision. He was going to help Doori. It took him a while to finally decide on helping her but after one final debate in his head he decided that there was no harm in trying to set Doojoon up with someone. And seeing now that the class was going on a trip and spending a night together Yoseob immediately thought that this could be a great opportunity to talk to Doojoon and maybe get him to reveal his ideal type... Well if he had one anyways. So all he had to do now was to get Doojoon to be roommates with him them everything after that he could manage.

 



"I'll probably room with Junhyung and Hyunseung... then some others since it says that it's five people per room" Doojoon replied, not really interested in their conversation. Yoseob took his chance. "Really? Then can I room with you guys too?"
 

 


Silence cane after that. Yoseob would have thought that Doojoon either ignored him or didn't hear him at all since he had no reaction what so ever towards Yoseob's question – no violent remarks, harsh exclamations, not even a small sound of acknowledgement. Doojoon just stayed the same with his cheek rested on his palm staring at particularly nothing as he remained as passive as ever.
 

 


Yoseob frowned in disappointment, although Doojoon didn't see this. "I guess that's a n—"

 



"Fine. But if you're noisy or whatever I'll kick you out." Doojoon finally said, crossing his arms an leaning back in his chair. Yoseob took a moment to process what Doojoon had said, and when he did his face broke into a grin, eyes practically shining with happiness.
 

 


"Yay!! Thanks Doojoonie" Yoseob said. And maybe it was because he was a little too happy that he did not really take into mind what he had just said, which meant that he did not realize that he had just called the other 'Doojoonie'.

 



Doojoon's eyes snapped to Yoseob at the mention of the pet name his sister calls him. His eyes widened in surprise before he suddenly glared at the younger, his eyes narrowing. "What did you call me?"

 



"What?" Yoseob asked back, oblivious to both Doojoon's death glare and the fact that he had called the older a pet name. But before Doojoon could react Yoseob was already busy with picking something up beside him. "Oh, here" Yoseob said, handing him a paper bag. Doojoon raised in brow, looking at the bag questioningly before he toom it and proceeded to open it. Inside was his neatly folded jacket that he had lent Yoseob.

 



"Thank you again for lending me your jacket yesterday" Yoseob said. Doojoon nodded dismissively, placing the paper bag beside his bag. "It's nothing"

 



"Ey.. What do you mean it's nothing. I heard that this is a really special jacket to you" Again, Yoseob wasn't keeping track of what he kept in his kind and what he was saying because Doori had asked him to not let Doojoon know that the two of them had talked and he was also told to no tell anything he knew to Doojoon.
 

 


Doojoon froze at Yoseob's statement, slowly looking at the younger, who had a carefree expression on his face as he smiled at him. "...how did you know that?" He said slowly. He was shocked. He never told anyone anything about his things or his family. How could Yoseob even know?
 

 


"Nevermind how I know that. My point is... why would you let me use something so important to you?" Yoseob's tone softened at the last part.
 

 


Doojoon blinked, looking away. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know why. All he remembered was thinking about Yoseob's need for a jacket and at the moment he was wearing one so... He just did it. He couldn't remember anything else that had came to his mind that time. The jacket was something he never wanted to lose and something told him that if it were any other situation he probably would have gave it but–

 



"I really didn't think about it much. You needed it so I gave it. Simple as that" Doojoon shrugged, his blank face making Yoseob unable to see anything past that. He found it curious that despite the meaning of the jacket Doojoon was willing to lend it to him just like that. It made him wonder–
 

 


"If anyone else needed it would you give it to them?" Yoseob wondered aloud.
 

 


Doojoon glanced at him. "You mean anyone other than you?" Yoseob nodded in response, and again Doojoon had to take a moment to think about that.

 



"... I dunno.. I mean no one else had their sweater smothered in pink icing and was sensitive to cold before.. So I don't know"
 

 


Yoseob blinked. He couldn't tell if Doojoon was trying to joke around or if he was being serious right now since his expression remained indifferent. He really did not know what to make of the other's response as well. What he was able to figure out from what Doojoon said however was that he was probably the first one to have worn that jacket aside from the owner himself... And he did not know how to feel about that either.

 



But before he had any more time to ponder over it their teacher called for attention and began her lecture, and Yoseob had to shrug off anything else that was in his mind.

 



---
 

 


"What's taking him so long?"
 

 


Doojoon shrugged as Hyunseung checked his watch again while Junhyung attempted to call Yoseob on the phone. It was early in the morning in the day of their school trip, and in a few minutes the teachers would start letting the students into their buses already. But even until now there was still no signs of Yoseob who was supposed to be here by now.

 



Doojoon looked down at his feet, biting his lip. Yoseob had sent him countless messages him last night about how excited he was and about how he was probably going to end up being the first to arrive because he was really, really hyped about it. Doojoon knew that the other was over reacting and no, he probably won't be the first to arrive – but Doojoon never expected that now Yoseob was going to be the last to arrive – if he arrived at all – and to be honest it did bother him a little that the younger was still not here.

 



"He's not picking up his phone" Junhyung said, frowning at his phone. He looked at Doojoon, "You try calling him, maybe he'll answer"

 



Doojoon's brows knotted in confusion. "What difference would it make if I called him?"

 



Whatever Junhyung was going to say was lost when suddenly someone called out to them from behind.
 

 


"Guys!" The four turned their heads back to see Yoseob running towards them, backpack bouncing behind him with every step. Yoseob kept running and he didn't slow down until he was right in front of them. He stopped, panting a bit as he grinned at them. "Sorry for being so late"

 



"Yah what do you mean so late??" Doojoon suddenly spoke up, making all heads turn to him. "All that talk about being the first to arrive and then you come here last? You're unbelievable Yang Yoseob. Do you even know what time is it? Do you even know what time we're supposed to be here? I–"

 



"Okay I get it already" Yoseob cut in, pouting a bit. "Stop nagging already"
 

 


Doojoon glared at the other, to which was returned with an angry pout. Suddenly Hyunseung spoke up, breaking the staring contest of the two.
 

 


"Yoseobah..." Hyunseung's hand reached up to Yoseob's face. "Where did you get this?..."

 



Yoseob blinked, his own hand following Hyunseung's hand until it reached his own cheek. Doojoon must have been so irritated or so annoyed because only then did he notice the big white bandage on Yoseob's face, just above the cheek and below the eye. Doojoon must have been blind to not see the glaring bandage against the other's fair skin.

 



Yoseob shrugged, touching the bandage softly. "I fell while running here... So I had to make a trip to the clinic" Yoseob ended his sentence with a cheeky smile, rubbing the back of his head. It hurt. It hurt a whole lot actually.  Even until now it was aching. Plus it looked hideous having a big black spot on his face. But he didn't mind it, he tried to not mind it at all and instead of wincing at the pain he smiled it off. No one would notice it anyway unless he showed it.

 



"It must have been bad since you we're late because of that" Junhyung said, eyeing the white strip on Yoseob's face. Yoseob responded with an embarrassed laugh, placing his hands in the pockets of his jacket. Doojoon stayed quiet though, face indifferent as he stared at the other. Yoseob noticed his stare and looked back, raising his brow and smiling softly. "What?"
 

 


"Students!! In the bus now! Last call!"

 



"Oh! Looks like I made it right on time" Yoseob laughed, "Let's go!"

 



---
 

 


"What are you thinking about?"

 



Doojoon blinked, breaking from his train of thoughts. It’s been about a quarter to an hour since the bus started moving and Doojoon spent a majority of that time staring out the window with a dull look on his face. Bus rides was never fun to him anyway. He removed his head from leaning on the bus window and looked beside him to see Yoseob staring at him with wide, curious eyes, head tilted slightly. Doojoon took a moment to look around him and saw people playing around and chatting happily. In the seat in front of him Junhyung and Hyunseung were busy laughing at some video that they were watching on their phone. He looked back at Yoseob who was beside him and was immediately taken aback by the bandage on his face.
 

 


Doojoon scrunched up his nose in distaste. "It's gonna be a while before I get used to that giant white spot on your face"
 

 


Yoseob laughed. "It's not gonna stay here for long anyways.. Just a few days or maybe weeks and there will be no more bruises on my face...... hopefully" Yoseob said, adding the last word as an afterthought, tilting his head slightly.
 

 


Doojoon frowned, raising a brow at the younger. "Hopefully? How much of a klutz are you?"

 



"I'm not clumsy! It's the first time I fell" Yoseob retorted defensively.

 



"No it's not. You fell and pushed me down the first time we met."
 

 


"–Do you two always get into a fight whenever you start talking to each other?"

 



Their conversation came to a halt as a new voice suddenly came – Junhyung's voice. They both looked in front of them and saw Junhyung and Hyunseung peeking at them from the front. Junhyung wore a slight smirk on his face as he stared at the two behind him. "I don't think there has been a day where the both of you didn't get into a fight."

 



"Shut up Jun" Doojoon cut in, glaring at the other. Junhyung raised both his arms in mock defeat, eyes wide with innocence. "What? I didn't do anything wrong" he answered, voice feigning innocence as he raised his brow, smirk still in place.

 



Doojoon rolled his eyes, slumping back in his seat to which Junhyung responded with a low chuckle, going back to face the front as well.

 



Yoseob, who was quiet the whole time, took a quick glance at Doojoon. Doojoon was back to staring outside the window, resting his elbow on the armrest and his cheek on his palm.

 



Yoseob sighed to himself, looking down. "Junhyung's right though... I'm sorry for always getting into a fight with you" Yoseob played with the zipper of his jacket as he talked. He wasn't sure if Doojoon was even listening. From his point of view it wasn't much, but now that he heard Junhyung say it himself he realized how much he and Doojoon argued a lot, and then he realized how annoying it must feel to Doojoon and how irritating it must feel to have someone constantly retorting at him. He bit his lip. "I'm so–"
 

 


"What are you talking about?" Yoseob head snapped up and he saw Doojoon looking at him with a blank face, but then he talked and his tone sounded amused and even playful. "We don't fight" he said, and Yoseob had to look at him in confusion because what he said did not make sense.

 



Doojoon's lips tugged up slightly in a smirk. "We just have... aggressive conversations yes?"

 



Yoseob laughed, hitting Doojoon on the shoulder lightly.

 



---

A/N: Hi!!!!! sorry for the late update AND for the slightly shorter than usual chapy (is it..? idk XD) 

But heeeyyyy Beast is finally coming back YeY!!!!! ; 7 ;

 

Subscribes and Comments are very much loved <3