Past and Regrets?

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

I'll always be by your side.
I promise to always be there for you.
No matter what your past, please look for me and I'll be there.

"Hyung, no!" Changmin yelled.

"Why not?" Yunho retorted. "She's graduating soon isn't she?"

"Just because we're on vacation doesn't mean we can just go out of the country!" Changmin resoned.

"Why are you so unreasonable?" he questioned. "What are you? My hyung?"

Changmin snorted. "If I was your hyung, I'd be a better hyung than you!"

Yunho glared at him. "Let me do whatever I want. If we get caught, I'll deal with it!"

"You're not getting the point!" Changmin yelled. "She would be screwed."

"How could she be screwed?" Yunho retorted. "The only thing that would screw us is SM making me break up with her."

"Her cousin would!"

"Her cousin? Yeah right."

"Do you know who her cousin is?"

"Do I know her well enough to know?"

"Her cousin is Park Han Byul."

"The ulzzang and actress of YG Entertainment?" Yunho questioned with wide eyes. "I heard she has a cousin whom she's really protective of because her cousin's parents passed away when-"

"That's Jeong-Ah's parents." Changmin said. "Her parents passed away when she was 5. Since then, she grew up with Han Byul-noona and her family. That's why Jeong-Ah... is signed onto YG Entertainment and-"

"Wait, what?"

"Jeong-Ah has a signed contract with YG Entertainment at the age of 15." Changmin explained. "Mr. Yang also helped supported her for school tuitions when Han Byul's family was having financial problems."

"Then..."

"Mr. Yang would get pissed off if something was to happen to Jeong-Ah. You know the entertainment industry more than her. You know the consequences hyung."

***

"Yunho-ah, are you okay?" Jeong-Ah asked.

He stared at her for awhile before pulling her into a hug, causing her to jump in surprise.

"W-what's wrong?" she questioned.

"Do you love me?" he asked, pulling away to look at her.

"No." she straightforwardly said. "But, I like you."

He nodded.

"W-why?"

"Would you... give up being a celebrity to be with that one person you love?"

"If I was one, I guess if I was sure that person was the one or worth giving up such a career." she answered.

"Do you want to be a celebrity?"

"I've always thought of becoming one but never really aimed for it." she said. "Before my parents- when I was little, I gave up such a dream to make my parents proud of me."

He nodded.

"If only they could see me graduate soon..." she mumbled softly but Yunho heard her.

"Changmin told me that you have a contract with YG that you signed with a few years ago. Do you want to-"

"No, I want to keep it." she said. "After I receive my degree in medical, I'll be debuting as an actress. Just like my cousin, Han Byul-unnie."

"But-"

"Being a celebrity is hard. I know. I've learned a lot from unnie and Changmin. But, I think, I would enjoy it not because of the fame and fortune but because acting is something I also love." she explained. "If Changmin told you about my contract with YG then he must have told you about my family right?"

Yunho nodded.

"Before my parents passed away, my dad had told me to go after what I love and go forth it with a passion. My mom, on the other hand, said the same thing but she also wished for me to become a doctor." Jeong-Ah said and looked at Yunho. "That's why, after I graduate and become a doctor, I'll debut as an actress, something I love to do."

"Jeong-Ah..." Yunho softly said as he stared at her. "You shouldn't work too hard and relax as well."

"I know." she said. "I try not to."

"How about a vacation after graduation?" he asked. "Just us or maybe the rest of DBSK as well?"

"Sounds nice." she said. "Alright, I agree."

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"I don't like you with hyung." Changmin mumbled. "I think Junsu would've been better with you."

Jeong-Ah laughed at her best friend. "You convinced me to date him."

"Say, do you like him?" he asked. "If you don't, I'll set you up with Junsu!"

"Sorry Changmin, I like Yunho."

Changmin pouted while Yunho walked towards the two grinning.

" for you Changmin!" Yunho said and sat beside Jeong-Ah.

Changmin mumbled some incoherent words and left the two alone as he headed to his room.

"He's such a dork." she laughed.

"I am not a whale !" Changmin yelled and slammed the door.

She shook her head while Yunho laughed at the two.

"You know, you two could pass for siblings." Yunho said.

"We could huh?"

***

"Thanks for the dinner JaeJoong!" Jeong-Ah said before leaving.

"No problem!" he replied.

Yunho pouted. "You should spend the night?"

"With you? No way!" she jokingly said.

He made a puppy face causing her to laugh.

"Next time, I'll spend the night with you guys. I have finals tomorrow. I have to study all night." she said. "I promise."

"You shouldn't stay up too late." he frowned. "It's not good."

"I know. I'll try to get some sleep time." she said. "I'll text you when I get home. Alright?"

"Alright." he said and quickly pecked her on the cheek.

"Bye."

***

Yunho-oppa, I'm home!

Glad you're safe. Study hard. Text me when you're about to sleep.

Jeong-Ah looked at her phone confusedly but realized what he was trying to say. Throughout the night, the two ended up calling each other and spend almost 3 hours on the phone and Yunho even helped her study for her biology final.

"Good night jagiya." he said before hanging up.

"Good night Yunho-oppa!"

"Good luck."

"Thanks. Good night."


@QueenB_doll - LOL! For once, my story doesn't portray him as a bad person. xD ! Glad you like the storyline :D

@baby_Uknow - LMAO!

@gofanfic - They should! He's not in this chapter though. Thank goodness :D

@sarangDB5K - updated!

@Vispre - thanks for reading! Hope you like this chapter.

@rikakanashi - Thanks for reading & liking the story. Updated :D