I'm Sorry.

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

What EXACTLY happened between us?
Don't leave me.
I'm sorry.

Jeong-Ah woke up the next day with a major headache. Groaning, she put an arm over her eyes as she tried to shift around the bit only to be held back by something on her waist. She turned to her left and saw a half Yunho sleep peacefully beside her. She couldn't help but smile at his figure. For a moment, it seemed like everything was okay. She felt safe being in his arms. Not long after though, reality hit her.

'Did we have... ?' she thought.

Lifting the blanket that was covering her body, she noticed that she was and saw their clothes on the floor.

'Oh my gosh!' she thought. 'This can't be true.'

*Flashback*

"Yunho-ah." Jeong-Ah moaned.

"Are you sure you want this?" Yunho asked her.

She nodded.

"I hope you don't hate me tomorrow morning." he mumbled but she heard him.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh my gosh!" she shrieked.

Yunho's eyes opened and he saw Jeong-Ah sobbing.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I- I can't believe we ended up-"

Yunho pulled her closer to him. "It's alright. You were drunk."

"Y-Yunho, I-"

"It's okay." he repeated. "It's okay."

"JaeJoong is going to hate me." she cried. "How is Changhyun going to react if I end up being pregnant?" 

"I'll take responsibility." he said.

"You're missing the point!" she cried. "Yes, I love you but we're impossible. Now that I have Changhyun. He loves JaeJoong and JaeJoong loves him. I can't take those two away from each other!"

Yunho remained silent. Jeong-Ah was right. He couldn't expect to Changhyun to even accept him especially if JaeJoong has been with Changhyun for most of the kid's life so far.

"But, do you really love me?" he questioned.

Jeong-Ah turned away.

"Answer me." he said. "I want to know how you truly feel."

"I-I love you." she mumbled. "But I know we can't-"

Yunho cut her off and kissed her.

"If you really love me and want to be with me, you'd try to make this work." he whispered into her ear after pulling away. "I love you Park Jeong-Ah."

***

[Jeong-Ah's & JaeJoong's Placed]

"You got transferred back to Korea." JaeJoong said to Jeong-Ah when she reached inside the house and handed her an envelope. "Your stuff will be sent here within a week."

She nodded. "Thanks."

He smiled. "I missed you last night. Did Yunho take care of you well?"

"Yes." she softly said.

JaeJoong frowned. "What's wrong? Something happened."

She shook her head. "Nothing, I'm just tired. Hangover still, I guess."

"Rest upstairs." he said. "I'll be up in five minutes."

"Okay."

***

[DBSK's Dorms]

"Guys, I did something really bad last night." Yunho said to the DBSK guys.

Everyone looked at him.

"What happened?" Junsu asked.

"C'mon, it can't be that bad." Yoochun said.

There was a long silence.

"Hyung...." Changmin muttered. "What happened between you and Jeong-Ah last night?"

"We had ." Yunho bluntly replied.

***

[Jeong-Ah & JaeJoong]

"JaeJoong-ah, I have a confession to make." Jeong-Ah said.

JaeJoong looked at her oddly but nonetheless nodded.

"Last night Yunho and I..." she said. "We..."

Tears began to form in her eyes. Seeing this, JaeJoong quickly pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay." he said. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's okay."

She slightly pushed him away causing him to be confused.

"Aniyo, it's not okay." she said. "Yunho and I . It's not okay. Even though we're not dating, I feel like I cheated on you in a way."

JaeJoong looked at her, shocked at her confession. Even though JaeJoong was upset, he was glad that she was telling him the truth.

"It's okay." JaeJoong said. "You were drunk."

"But I-"

"Let's not talk about it any more." he said. "What's done is done. You can't change the past but can only learn and move on from it. Learning from your mistake and avoiding the same mistake. I'm just glad you told me the truth."

"R-really?" she asked. "But, I hope this won't make you hate Yunho either."

"I won't." he said. "I promise."

***

[DBSK's Dorms]

"What?" Changmin screamed. "I specifically told you-"

"Give it a rest." Yoochun said stopping Changmin. "Are you going to take responsibility?"

"Of course!" Yunho said.

"Your fans would kill her." Junsu said. "Just yesterday, JaeJoong and her acted like a couple in front of everyone. If she's pregnant with your child-"

"But everyone knows they're not together!" Yunho cried. "They're not even married. The kid is not even hers!"

"It doesn't ing matter!" Changmin yelled. "You. Are. Stupid."

Yunho glared at him. "Say that again."

Changmin stood in front of Yunho their faces only a few centimeters away. "I'm a head taller than you hyung. I'm not afraid of you. Plus, YOU. ARE. STUPID. Get it? S-t-u-p-i-d!"

Yunho scoffed. "Please."

Changmin huffed. He quickly backed away a bit and threw a punch at Yunho.

"What the-" Yoochun cried.

"I told you not to do anything stupid!" Changmin said. "You're taking responsibility alright."

***

[One Hour Later]

"Yunho, what happened?" Jeong-Ah asked examining his bruised face.

"Changmin happened." he bitterly muttered, glaring at the youngest DBSK member in the room.

"Who told you to have with her?" Changmin retorted.

"Hey! Not in front of the kid!" Junsu yelled covering Changhyun's ears who looked at him in confusion while eating his kimbap.

"Ahjusshi okay?" Changhyun innocently asked Yunho.

Yunho smiled and nodded.

"Omma is a doctor." Changhyun spoke. "Omma, you will take care of ahjusshi like you take care of appa right?"

Jeong-Ah smiled. "Of course Changhyun."

The kid smiled brightly at Yunho. "Ahjusshi, you will feel better soon!"

"Gomawo." Yunho said, ruffling Changhyun's hair.

***

"I got transferred back to Korea." Jeong-Ah said to Yunho as she applied some ointment onto his bruises.

"Oh?" he said. "Then we'll see each other more often?"

She smiled. "Maybe. Anyways, you're bruises will heal within a week, maybe two weeks at most."

He nodded. Jeong-Ah was about to get up and leave the room but was pulled back.

"Stay with me." he softly whispered as he made her lay next to him on his bed. "Don't leave me."

"I won't." she replied.

[JaeJoong's POV]

I was about to check up on Yunho and Jeong-Ah until I overheard their conversation.

"Don't leave me." Yunho said.

"I won't." Jeong-Ah replied.

I smiled. You win Yunho. You were always the one she love. Not me. Yes, it hurts but it's okay because as long as she's happy, I'm fine. Turning around, I picked Changhyun up from the ground and carried him out of the hallway.

"Come on, let's get some ice-cream and leave omma and ahjusshi alone for awhile." I said to him.

Changhyun nodded. "Neh!"

I'll miss you Jeong-Ah.

[End of POV]


Update ! YAAY ! I might update again tomorrow if I have time. If not, you might have to wait a week because it's THANKSGIVING this Thursday! Although I get the rest of the week off after tomorrow, I'll be out with family on Thursday & doing community service while Friday = SHOPPING ! LOOL. Ugh, I got to buy early Christmas presents because I won't be here for Christmas .___.

MongZong - Technically, no one asked each other out but in a way, yes they're together. If you get what I mean :D

QueenB_doll - LOLOL! IKR? At least it wasn't with a stranger... X:

myfishyx - I FEEL BAD FOR JAE ! LOLOL D:

baby_Uknow - LOL! ]:

gofanfic - LMAO. At least she didn't :D

acidalia - Yeah, they had (: ! xD

QUICK QUESTION: WHAT WOULD YOU BUY A TODDLER FOR CHRISTMAS?

  1. Books (Vietnamese, English, or Korean)
  2. Elmo (talking one worth ~ $50)
  3. Teletubbies (~$20-50)
  4. Clothes

I'm going Christmas shopping this Friday & I don't know what to get my cousin. She's around 3-6. I HAVE NO IDEA & she lives in Vietnam so obviously she doesn't get the privleges I get. I want to buy her something special because her parents got me gifts from Korea not too long ago so I want to give in return. I'm pretty sure my cousin can't read Korean yet but I don't know. I heard she calls her mom & dad "omma"& "appa". LOL.