Complications

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

Complications.
Drama.
When will all this end?

"Omma, let's go." Changhyun said tugging on Jeong-Ah's hand. "Please~"

Jeong-Ah looked at the message sent to her phone one last time before shifting her attention to her son and nodded.

"Alright, let's go." she said.

***

[Lotte World]

"Omma! I want to go on the Merry-Go-Round!" Changhyun excitedly said and ran ahead of Jeong-Ah and JaeJoong.

She just followed the kid with JaeJoong behind.

"Yah." JaeJoong hissed.

She turned around. "What?"

He quickly grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

"Let's go." he said, grinning as they both followed Changhyun.

***

[Somewhere in Lotte World]

"This is boring." Changmin whined.

"Aww, it's not that bad oppa." Sooyoung said as she was walking beside him. "At least Yunho rented the place for a whole day."

"I heard JaeJoong-hyung is here with Changhyun." Junsu said out of the blue.

Yunho turned to Junsu.

"Really?" he asked Junsu excitedly. "I guess Jeong-Ah is here too."

"Yeah but it's their family time..." Junsu mumbled.

Yunho quickly took out his cellphone to text Jeong-Ah.

[Jeong-Ah & JaeJoong]

Yunho: I heard you're here at Lotte World. Which area are you in?

Jeong-Ah looked at the text message with uneasiness. JaeJoong was right next to her with his arms around her waist and a smile on his face. She didn't want to get him angry. Not like yesterday. Ignoring the text, she stuffed it back into her handbag.

[Back to DBSK & SNSD]

"Why isn't she replying to my text?" Yunho frustratedly asked.

Junsu then took out his phone to text Jeong-Ah.

[Jeong-Ah & JaeJoong]

Junsu: Jeong-Ah, are you having a great time with JaeJoong-hyung. I miss you two as well as Changhyun. We should meet somewhere at the park. Ice skating perhaps?

Jeong-Ah smiled and showed JaeJoong the text. He nodded.

Jeong-Ah: Sure. How about in three hours?

Junsu: Great!

[DBSK & SNSD]

"Hah! She replied to my text!" Junsu happily said and stuck his tongue out at Yunho. "Loser."

"Yah! Give me that phone." Yunho yelled, trying to snatch Junsu's phone.

"No! You have your own!" Junsu cried. "Get away from me!"

Yoochun shook his head. "Did JaeJoong and Jeong-Ah get into a fight last night with each other?"

Changmin carefully nodded. "Y-yeah."

"It involves her being pregnant isn't it?" he questioned.

Changmin sighed but nonetheless nodded.

Seohyun, who stood not too far from the two overheard them and smirked.

'Pregnant?' she thought. 'If it's Yunho's child, damn, she's gona regret it.'

***

"JaeJoong-ah..." Jeong-Ah muttered trying to pry him off her.

"Aww, jagiya." he whined.

"Stop." she said. "It's so uncomfortable."

"Wae?" he pouted. "I think it's cute."

Jeong-Ah couldn't help but smile at his expression.

"Your expression is priceless." she blurted.

He smiled. "Thanks for the compliment."

***

[3 Hours Later]

"Hyung~" Junsu cried and glomped JaeJoong.

"Jeong-Ah!" Yunho greeted her.

She just waved causing Yunho to become confused.

***

[Few Hours Later]
[Dinner]

"I heard you're pregnant." Seohyun said to Jeong-Ah when the two were at a secluded place.

"So?" Jeong-Ah asked.

"I know it's Yunho-oppa's." she continued. "Get an abortion."

"Now why the heck would I do that?" Jeong-Ah asked, irritated of Seohyun.

"Because I'm pretty sure Yunho wouldn't want a child." she said. "At least, not until he's married. Plus, aren't you with JaeJoong? How would your son react? Doesn't your son love JaeJoong more than Yunho? I don't think Changhyun would want Yunho as his father."

Jeong-Ah remained silent.

Seohyun smiled when she noticed Jeong-Ah not talking.

"If you had a brain..." Jeong-Ah spoke. "You'd know I'm a doctor."

Seohyun frowned. "So?"

"Getting an abortion is bad as things can go wrong." Jeong-Ah spoke. "I would never get an abortion. Killing an unborn baby is not right. If you didn't want a kid in the first place, then why have ? Right?"

Seohyun growled. "I don't give a ! I like Yunho!"

"How is that my concern?" Jeong-Ah asked.

"If you have that baby, DBSK's reputation would be bad. I'm sure Yunho doesn't want to give up his music career." she said.

Jeong-Ah frowned.

*Flashback*

"Would you give up music just to be with the person you love?" Jeong-Ah asked Yunho.

He shrugged. "I guess but I don't want to give it up yet. I'm only 27. Maybe in the next five years." he replied.

*End of Flashback*

"What? You're not going to say anything?" Seohyun snorted.

"I never admitted it was Yunho's." Jeong-Ah said. "Remember, I live with JaeJoong."

"Are you saying you cheated on Yunho for JaeJoong?" she asked.

"You can think whatever." Jeong-Ah said and left Seohyun alone.

***

[Seohyun's POV]

, this isn't over. You can't lie to me! I am 98% sure that baby is Yunho's and I'm willing to do anything to get make him mines. Even if I have to kill that baby of yours.

[End of POV]

***

[Jeong-Ah's POV]

What is love? When you're with someone who's been by your side since your ex-boyfriend left you or when you waited for your ex-boyfriend and get back with him?

*Flashback*

[No POV]

After the talk with Seohyun, Jeong-Ah pulled Yunho out of the restaurant causing everyone to become confused. Yunho, too, was confused of her actions but decided to keep his mouth shut until they suddenly stopped at the water fountain outside the place.

"The night is beautiful. The moon is at its brightest tonight too." Jeong-Ah said to no one in particular.

Yunho then looked up at the night sky and smiled. "Neh."

"Things have become complicated." she said. "JaeJoong and I got in a fight yesterday and Changhyun cried thinking I was going to leave him and JaeJoong for you."

"Huh?" Yunho asked, surprised. "But-"

"I'm pregnant." she confessed.

Yunho nodded.

"But I'm not sure if it's your child."

"What?"

"It could be JaeJoong's." she lied.

"What?"

"JaeJoong and I had the day after we did it. I was upset and well-"

"No, you're lying." Yunho said cutting her off. "I know you're not that kind of person."

"How would you know?" she asked. "You didn't even know me enough before we dated. Sanghyun and Changmin practically pushed me to date you."

Yunho remained silent.

"I'm sorry." she said. "It's over between us. For good."

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"Hyung, stop this." Changmin said to Yunho when he noticed Yunho opening another bottle of beer. "This would be your sixth one."

"This is ridiculous." Yoochun said, shaking his head. "What exactly is going on?"

***

[Jeong-Ah & JaeJoong's Place]

"Please stop crying." JaeJoong begged Jeong-Ah. "I hate seeing you cry."

"I hate my life." Jeong-Ah sobbed. "Why did things get so complicated?"

JaeJoong sighed and he held her tighter.

"Just go to sleep." he softly said to her. "Everything will be alright."

"JaeJoong-ah, please don't leave." she said. "Not tonight."

"I won't." he replied. "I promise."

[JaeJoong's POV]

Even if I was upset yesterday, I didn't want you to hurt yourself. You're hiding something from me Jeong-Ah. What's going on?

[End of POV]


Double Update ! :D

MongZong - Drama -.-;; LOOL! So complicated ~

QueenB_doll - So much drama & complications D:

myfishyx - mhmm ]: