You L.I.E.D

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

I want to spend some time with just you
Forget everything and just be with me

"You lied!" Jeong-Ah shrieked when it was about time for her and Yunho to get onto their flight.

He shrugged.

"Yah! You told me the others were going!" she cried. "This is so damn awkward."

"It's not awkward!" Yunho protested. "It'll be like a honeymoon only we're just boyfriend girlfriend not married."

She glared at him. "You are dumb."

"Yah! I'm older than you!" he retorted. "Show some respect."

"I'll show you some respect when you don't lie to me." she said, sticking her tongue out at him. "C'mon, we're gona be late if we stand around any longer."

He sighed and followed her.

"Women..." he muttered.

***

[Back in Korea]

"So, which one of you are ready to ruin hyung's vacation time?" Changmin asked the boys with a grin on his face.

JaeJoong sighed and hit the youngest male with the newspaper he was reading.

"You are not going to go to California just because your best friend is out with your 'brother'." JaeJoong said, shaking his head. "Kids these days."

"Yah! I am not that much younger than you!" Changmin cried.

"You're two years younger." he said. "You're a kid to me unless I marry one of your sisters. Which will never happen."

Changmin glared at the oldest male. "What a loser."

"If you ruin Yunho-hyung's vacation, he's going to kill you." Junsu warned while playing his favorite video game.

"Like he would." he retorted. "I'm a head taller than him."

The older male shrugged as he concentrated on his video game.

***

[Yunho & Jeong-Ah]
-18 Hours Later-

"California~" Jeong-Ah cried once she stepped out of the airplane. "I miss this place."

Yunho frowned. "You've been here before?"

"I studied abroad." she grinned. "UCLA."

"Didn't Yoochun's brother study there?"

"Ricky Park?" she asked.

"Yoohwan." Yunho said.

"Yeah, he did. He was my buddy for like the whole semester." she said, shrugging.

"Do you still keep contact with him?" he questioned, a hint of jealousy.

"Yes but don't worry, we're just friends." she assured.

Yunho snorted. "Next thing you know, we break up and you get with him."

Jeong-Ah laughed. "You and your imaginations. Are you going or not?"

***

[Back in Korea]

[Someone's POV]

"ing Changmin!" I cursed.

"How can I help you sir?" the worker asked.

"I-I'd like 4 tickets to Los Angeles, California ASAP." I said. "Delux class. Korean Air arriving at LAX Airport."

The person nodded. "Name?"

I sighed and gave them my ID.

"DBSK?"

"Yes, excluding Yunho. We're on vacation." I said.

The worker nodded. "Alright, you're all set. Your flight leaves tomorrow afternoon at 12PM."

"Thank you very much."

"No problem. Enjoy your vacation!"

***

[Los Angeles, California]
            [4:45PM]

"You're a liar." Jeong-Ah said staring at the bed in front of her. "You said we each got our own rooms. If not, our own bed. What is this?"

Yunho sheepishly smiled. "I thought I did?"

She glared at him. "You're getting the couch."

"Yah! What the hell?" he shrieked. "I paid for this vacation!"

"Well, you should've thought twice before lying to me huh?" she retorted.

"No, we're sharing the bed." he said.

"In your dreams."

"Psh, we'll see about that."

***

[9:50PM]

"Dude, I'm tired!" Jeong-Ah whined and laid lazily on the bed.

"Yah! Move it." Yunho shouted. "Mine."

She scoffed. "Dream on. You're sleeping on the couch."

"No, we're both sleeping on this bed!" he retorted.

"In your dreams." she said.

Yunho groaned and used his strength to shove her a bit making enough room for him to lay next to her.

"Yah! You're not supposed to be here!" she cried shoving him but he barely moved.

He ignored her protests and put an arm around her waist.

"Go to sleep." he softly said. "I'm tired."

"I will once you-"

He cut her off by kissing her. Shocked, Jeong-Ah didn't move. When he felt that she would stop protesting, he broke the kiss.

"Please? Let's just sleep. Okay?"

She nodded. "Good night."

"Good night."

***

[JaeJoong's POV]

I sighed as I stared at Changmin who was walking back and forth around the room.

"Take a seat." I said. "Your legs could grow tired."

He glared at me. Damn! Angry much?

"We just had to wait ONE DAY. Why couldn't we get a sooner flight?" he cried.

Yoochun scoffed and the youngest male. "It's bad enough we're gona stalk the two. Calm down."

"How can I?" Changmin yelled. "What if hyung her?"

"He wouldn't." I said.

"Okay, he wouldn't. But what if he-"

"Dude, just calm the down!" Junsu said. "Man you're annoying!"

Changmin sighed. "Fine, fine."


Rant (Ignore if you want! I just needa let it out)

I hate how makeup is so expensive now adays! I went out and bought fandation ($20) & concealer ($15) so with tax it was like $37 and I'm like WTFF. I'm a poor teenage girl who uses her parents' money -___- FML... LOOL! I guess it's because I bought it from a well-known brand making it expensive... Eyeliner is like FREAKING CHEAP if you go out to those pharmancy places such as Walgreens & CVS and other things are like HELLA EXPENSIVE. (You'd know what I'm talking about if you live in the states LOOL!) Ugh, I went out for like an hour and spend $37 if you just counted my makeup spendings & not other things. I would've spend about $70 if you counted my perfume and other things I bought. Just because I'm curious, if there's anyone here who wears makeup, which brand do you use? I buy mines from Sephora but I heard MAC is also good. I only have one product from MAC because my mom gave it to me but other than that, I use Sephora or go out to this pharmancy place to buy my makeup. If you use MAC, what are your thoughts on their products? Negatives & positives? Likes & dislikes? (Besides the fact that MAC is expensive! LOOL)

@QueenB_doll - updated ! :D

@gofanfic - no problem && yeah~ It won't be so fun with the DongBang stalkers. xD

@baby_Uknow - haha, updated :D

@Vispre - updated [: