Heading to the States

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

Double Update!


We didn't Last
I was stupid.
I hope you're happy with that person.

[Jeong-Ah's POV]

It's been three years since we broke up. Two years since I debuted. I actually had hopes we would get back together but I was wrong.

[1 year ago]

"Noona." Changmin said over the phone.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I said holding in my tears.

"Because hyung is... you... know-"

"I'm fine Changmin-ah." I said. "Hey, I'm busy right now, I'll call you back later okay?"

"Okay." he replied. "Don't stress out too much."

"I won't." I said. "Bye Minnie."

"Bye noona."

[End of Flashback]

Sighing, I looked out the window from YG's top floor.

"You're breaking the contract?" a voice asked from behind.

"Unnie..." I said softly.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I know you're still heartbroken but-"

"I'm fine unnie." I said, smiling. "This is what I want."

She nodded and handed me the plane tickets.

"Don't be late tomorrow."

"I won't." I said. "Thanks."

"No problem." she replied, hugging me.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Oppa~" Seonghwa said, cuddling with Yunho.

He laughed. "Yes jagiya?~"

"It's been awhile since we were able to hang out like this." she confessed shyly. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." he replied.

"Hey guys! Let's watch a movie." Junsu said, sitting in between the two and turned the TV on.

Incidentally, the channel was a star report channel and Junsu decided to watch it for awhile to see what's happening in the entertainment world.

Breaking News

It's been reported that YG Entetainment's Park Jeong-Ah have terminated her contract with YG Entertainment.
Mr. Yang Hyun Suk have told the press that she decided to go to the states and stay there and work as a doctor.
Recently, she even called in and made her official press release.

"Hello everyone! I'm Park Jeong-Ah. For the past two years, I've received much support from friends, families, and the staff around me. I'm most thankful for Mr. Yang Hyun Suk who've given me this opportunity to go after my dreams. Although I have terminated contract with YG Entertainment, I will continue to pursue music by writing music for the company as well as participating as a judge for Kollboration LA and perform at ISA in the states which were offered to me by my friends, David Choi, Clara Chung, Jennifer Chung, the guys of Wong Fu Productions, & many others. I only wish for you continuing support. Once again, thank you so much and I'm sorry for this unexpected contract termination." - Park Jeong-Ah

Yunho stared at the TV screen. "She's moving?" he asked loudly.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asked.

He shook his head, "Nothing."

"Junsu-hyung! Where are my keys?" Changmin yelled from his room.

"It's in the living room!" Junsu shouted.

Changmin quickly dashed into the living room and quickly retreived his keys.

"Hyung, can you get the packed box upstairs for me and put it in the trunk of my car? I have to drop it off for Jeong-Ah before she leaves for the states." he asked as he shuffled around the living room. ", where's my cellphone?"

Changmin's phone quickly came off as he quickly went towards the ringing area.

"Noona?" Changmin said over the phone. "Yeah, I'm heading over to YG right now. Junsu is carrying down the packed box. Yeah. Alright, I got you. See you later."

"Is everything okay?" Yunho asked Changmin.

He nodded. "Yeah. Junsu-hyung! Hurry up!"

"I'm comming! Gosh, what's even in this thing?" Junsu asked, struggling to carry the box down the stairs. "Hey, can I go with you? I wana see her before she leaves."

"Sure, hurry up." Changmin said and headed towards the front door. "Bye Yunho-hyung, bye Seonghwa-noona."

"Bye dongsaeng." Seonghwa said.

"Bye." Yunho replied. "Tell her I said 'hi' okay?"

Changmin didn't say anything and just went out.

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"Oppa, do you still like her?" Seonghwa asked Yunho.

"Aniyo." he denied. "I don't like Jeong-Ah anymore. Wae?"

"When you heard the news of her moving you kind of... froze." she said.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." she said, uncertain of whether she should believe him or not.

Yunho leaned in towards her a planted a kiss on her lips.

"I'm certain that I don't feel anything for her anymore okay?" he asked, after breaking the kiss. "I asked you out a year ago didn't I?"

She giggled. "Neh oppa."

He smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too!"

***

[YG Entertainment]

Sighing, Jeong-Ah looked at all the boxes in front of her.

"Jeong-Ah, you don't have to move." Mr. Yang said to her concernedly.

She shook her head. "Ahni. I want to."

He nodded. "Okay. Your friends are here. I'll leave you to them."

***

"Jeong-Ah, don't cry." Changmin said hugging his bestfriend tightly.

"Changmin-ah~" she cried hugging him even tighter. "I can't get over him."

Junsu, Hanbul, and Se7en looked at her sadly.

"Why did Yunho decide to date Seonghwa?" Hanbyul carefully asked.

"Hyung met Seonghwa during the time he and Jeong-Ah just broke up." Junsu said. "The two eventually grew close as Seonghwa comforted him when he was heartbroken. Later on, they both had feelings for each other and one year later, they're dating."

"I actually thought he was using Seonghwa at first but I guess he really does like her." Changmin said and looked at his bestfriend. "Jeong-Ah don't cry anymore."

She nodded and stopped sobbing. "Tomorrow, I'll leave everything behind and move on with my life."

"It's for the best." Hanbyul said to her cousin. "I'm sorry."

"I-it's okay." she said.

***

-Next Day-
[DBSK's Dorms]

"Guys! Hurry up!" Changmin shouted to JaeJoong, Yoochun, & Junsu.

"What's with all the commotion?" Yunho asked, yawning as he walked into the kitchen.

"We're dropping Jeong-Ah off at the airport." Junsu answered as he hurriedly tucked his shirt into his dress pants. "JaeJoong-hyung! Yoochun-hyung!"

"Hold up!" Yoochun shouted trying to put on his wrist watch quickly. "Okay, let's go."

"Let's go." JaeJoong said putting on his blazer. "Yunho, the food is in the fridge. Just heat it up. We'll be back in three hours."

"Three hours?" Yunho asked.

"We're taking Jeong-Ah out to eat first then we're gona wait with her at the airport." Junsu explained. "Bye."

"B-" Yunho began but could finish saying 'bye' when the boys just walked out of the dorms hastily.

Sighing, he looked around the place.

'It's so empty.' he thought.

***

Jeong-Ah looked around the restaurant and saw many couples giggling with one another as well as feeding each other. She looked at them with envy eyes.

'I miss you.' she thought as she poked the food on her plate.

"Hey! Easy there." Changmin spoke and sliced a piece of meat for her.

"Eh?" she said blankly.

Changmin held the sliced piece up and held  it in front of her. "Say ahh."

"Ahh" she said curiously and Changmin chuckled as he fed her the meat.

She chewed on it then swallowed before saying, "Thanks dongsaeng."

"No problem." he smiled.

***

-Airport-

Passengers on flight #361 to Los Angeles, California please report to gate 3A. Your plane is currently boarding and will be taking of soon.

Jeong-Ah stood up from her seat and looked at the boys. "This is it."

Changmin nodded. "I'll miss you noona."

"I'll miss you too dongsaeng." she said.

Yoochun and Junsu then gave her a hug as well.

"We'll miss you." Yoochun said.

"Definitely!" Junsu nodded.

Jeong-Ah laughed at his cuteness. "I'll miss you guys too!"

"Hey, where's JaeJoong-hyung?" Changmin asked.

"Here I am!" he cried as he was breathing heavily.

"Hey, what's in your hand?" Junsu asked.

"You mean, this?" he asked, showing the boys the plane ticket in his hand.

"Wait, I don't get it." Changmin asked blankly.

"I'll be joining Jeong-Ah in the states." he said, smiling.

"And I thought Changmin would be the one to go with her not JaeJoong-hyung." Junsu whispered to Yoochun which earned him a smack on the back of his head. "Ouch!"

"Care to explain?" Yoochun asked, grinning.

"Well..." Jeong-Ah nervously said. "When Yunho told everyone he was dating Seonghwa, I'd end  up crying to JaeJoong."

"We eventually became close and so..."

"You two are dating?" Changmin asked.

"Not exactly." JaeJoong said scratching the back of his head. "But we like each other."

"We're not dating though because I'm not ready yet." Jeong-Ah said truthfully.

"But that also means DBSK will be hiatus." JaeJoong said. "I'm sorry you guys."

The three boys assured the oldest member of DBSK.

"Please make her happy hyung." Changmin said to JaeJoong. "Take good care of her for me."

He nodded. "I will."

"Well, we'd better get going." Jeong-Ah said. "We'll call immediately after our arrival."

The boys nodded. "Good bye!"

"Bye." Jeong-Ah and JaeJoong said.

***

[Yunho's POV]

I decided to see Jeong-Ah one last time and send her off. I hurrily sped to the airport. Upon arriving, so many people were present at the airport. I sprinted around the place following the signs. But then I stopped seeing Jeong-Ah and JaeJoong walking together into the gates, laughing. Wait, WHAT?! What's going on?


DON'T HATE ME! LOOL. But the story hasn't ended yet so don't  worry :D

QueenB_doll - ]: for them & yeah, Yunshik's a bastard. LOOL. Little brat.