Hyung, she's cheating on you!

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

Who's cheating on who?
She's faithful unlike you.

"Hyung~" Yunshik cried when he saw Changmin. "I saw noona kiss Yunho-hyung!"

Changmin just nodded.

"Aren't you gona like yell at her? Scream at her? She's cheating on you!" he said.

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?" he questioned. "Aren't you a bit pissed off that your girlfriend kissed your 'brother'? I know I would."

"As long as she's happy." he said, shrugging.

"But you hate cheaters. Remember back in-"

"That was back then." Changmin said. "I've changed. As long as she's happy."

"You-"

"I'm tired. I'll be in my room." he bluntly said. "Don't cause trouble."

***

"Yunho! Jeong-Ah!" Changmin yelled.

The two moved a bit before turning away and back to sleep. Changmin sighed. He looked around the room and noticed a watergun lying on the floor.

'Why does hyung have a water gun?' he thought to himself.

Changmin picked it up and went to the sink to fill it water and shot water at Yunho.

"Yah! What the hell?" Yunho barked.

Before Changmin could shoot water at Jeong-Ah, she woke up after hearing the ruckus.

"What's going on?" she groaned. "Why can't you be quiet?"

"Yunshik saw you two kissing." Changmin seriously said.

"What? How? The door was closed." Yunho said.

"He probably poked his head in when he got back." Changmin replied, shrugging.

Jeong-Ah sighed, "You shouldn't have lied."

"Gee, thanks." he sarcastically said to her.

Jeong-Ah sighed. "Whatever, I don't care."

"My cousin is..." Yunho began but was cut off by Changmin.

"You know what I think of your cousin?" he yelled. "I HATE YOUR COUSIN! HE'S A BASTARD. I ALWAYS HATED HIM SINCE HE MET JEONG-AH BUT I DIDN'T SAY . SEEING HIM AGAIN JUST MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! I CAN'T STAND HIS PRESSENCE!"

Yunho turned to Jeong-Ah and asked, "What exactly happened to you two back then?"

"I don't think it's a good time to tell you yet." she softly spoke.

"But-"

"Hyung, you'll find out soon." Changmin said. "We promise."

Yunho couldn't say anything more but nod his head. "You two promised."

***

[Yunshik's POV]

Could she be dating Yunho-hyung? No! She wouldn't! But noona's not the type of person to cheat on people either. What exactly is going on between the two males and her? Do they both like her then?

[End of POV]

***

"I'm eating out tonight!" Jeong-Ah announced to the boys in the dorms.

"With?" Changmin questioned.

"My cousin and her boyfriend!" she excitedly said. "I haven't seen them in forever?"

"The famous ones?"

"No ."

"Tell them I said 'hi'! I haven't seen them in forever."

"Will do. Bye~"

***

[Jeong-Ah's Side]

"Han Byul-unnie!" Jeong-Ah cried, hugging her cousin. "Dong Wook-oppa!"

"It's nice to see you too!" Hanbyul laughed. "How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"I heard from Changmin you're dating his group-mate." Dong Wook said. "Who is it?"

"Yunho-oppa!" she said. "He's really handsome and caring. I think I'll end up loving him..."

The couple stared at their dongsaeng.

"Love?" Han Byul asked in surprised. "You haven't-"

"It's been awhile since huh?" she asked her cousin. "I think, I'm slowly falling for him?"

"Wait! Wait!" Dong Wook cried. "You're telling me that you two dated with NO feelings at all?"

She nodded.

"None?"

"None."

"Who asked who out?" Han Byul asked.

"Yunho..."

"And you agreed knowing you had NO feelings for the poor guy?"

"Changmin suggested me to so I could forget-"

"Park Jeong-Ah! You don't play with a man's heart like that!" Han Byul cried. "At least you're falling for him."

Jeong-Ah grinned. "But, I have some things to ask you two..."

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"So empty..." Yunho muttered stabbing the steak in front of him.

"Easy there!" JaeJoong said.

"I miss jagiya." Changmin said, trying to convince Yunshik that Jeong-Ah was his.

"You should've went out to dinner with Jeong-Ah." Yunshik said. "I thought you know Han Byul-noona and Se7en-hyung."

"It's Dong Wook-hyung to you." Changmin said, glaring at the boy who was using no formalities. "Besides, it's been awhile since she saw her cousin. She probably wants alone time for a reason since she didn't even tell me about it until she was about to leave."

"Whatever." Yunshik replied giving Changmin an attitude.

The older male just growled.

***

[Jeong-Ah's Side]

"Well, first of all, he shouldn't have lied." Han Byul said.

"Secondly, I think by now, Yunshik is suspicious." Dong Wook said.

"And lastly, learn to love your boyfriend even more and your relationship will grow stronger then you'll know, Yunshik wouldn't matter." Han Byul continued.

Jeong-Ah nodded. "Gomawo." (t/n: Thank you)

"No problem cousin!" Han Byul excited said. "So, when are you joining our agency? You still have that contract that needs to be fulfilled you know?"

She shrugged.

"You signed it a few years ago. You said you didn't want to be in the entertainment industry until you're done with school." Dong Wook said. "Aren't you graduating soon?"

"Can we not talk about this?" Jeong-Ah questioned. "Just, not  now. After I graduate I'll see Mr. Yang."

"Fine."

***

Yunho-oppa, I'm home.

Glad you're safe. Thanks for letting me know. Good night<3

Good night<3 :D


gofanfic  Yunshik seems kind of... stupid though? O:

baby_Uknow  O: