Disappointments & Heartaches

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

My prized trainee is in a scandal
What should I do?
Break your contract & send you to the states
or
Keep you in the company and debut  you?

"! Why are there so many reporters?" Yunho cursed as everyone walked out of the gates.

"It's true!" reporters yelled. "Yunho is dating someone."

"We're dead." Jeong-Ah muttered.

"Wait! Isn't she Park HanByul's cousin?" a reporter yelled. "I remember seeing her in a picture with HanByul."

"I remember too!" another reporter cried. "Isn't she a YG trainee?"

"Who knows." another one yelled. "I just know she got her medical degree."

The six people hurried out of the airport avoiding all questions from reporters.

***

-Outside the Airport-

"Ms. Park, Mr. Yang have sent us to fetch you." a man dressed in a suit said to Jeong-Ah.

', I'm dead.' she cursed silently to herself. She nodded. "Neh, arasso."

"Jagiya, I'll call you later." Yunho said to her softly.

She nodded.

***

-SM Entertainment-

"How did it happen?" Mr. Lee asked. "Why did it happen."

"I don't know sir." Yunho said.

"Yunho, you've been in the entertainment industry for over 6 years. You know better than this." Mr. Kim said.

He nodded.

"We know we said we allow you and your bandmates to date but you had to be careful getting caught!" Mr. Lee cried. "You know how strict Mr. Yang Hyun Suk is with his trainees!"

"I'm sorry." Yunho mumbled.

Mr. Lee & Mr. Kim sighed.

"What are we going to do?" Mr. Kim asked to Mr. Lee.

"I'll meet Mr. Yang in half an hour." Mr. Lee said looking at both males. "In the mean time, Yunho, you must write a two page essay apologizing to Mr. Yang for this scandal."

Yunho nodded. "Neh."

***

-YG Entertainment-

"You know we have a strict dating policy!" Mr. Yang yelled.

Jeong-Ah nodded. "Y-yes seongsaengnim  (t/n: teacher)."

Mr. Yang sighed.

"What should I do with you?" he asked himself. "What do you want to do?"

Jeong-Ah looked at Mr. Yang oddly, taken aback by his question.

"N-neh?"

"Do you want to pursue this career or become a doctor?" he asked her.

"I-I don't know." she replied.

"Well, you have talent." he said. "It would be a waste to let that go."

She nodded.

"Are you two really dating?" he asked her.

She nodded. "Yes sir."

"Break up with him."

"N-neh?"

"Break up with him."

"But sir-"

"I'll release a report saying it's false."

"But sir, the picture-"

"I'll handle it." Mr. Yang said. "Just break up with him and focus on your career. You two can date within four years of your debut."

"But sir we'll both be too old to-"

"Fine, two years after your debut."

She nodded. "O-okay."

***

-Mr. Lee & Mr. Yang-

"Here is Yunho's apology letter to you." Mr. Lee said handing Mr. Yang an envelope.

Mr. Yang opened it and quickly looked through the two page letter before putting it back in its place, sighing.

"Is there something wrong?" Mr. Lee asked.

"I told Jeong-Ah to break up with him." Mr. Yang said.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh on your trainee?" Mr. Lee asked, shocked.

"It is." Mr. Yang said. "But she also knows she shouldn't be dating. Especially a celebrity. Yunho is a well-known celebrity. She could get hurt."

Mr. Lee nodded. "I suppose you're right."

"I feel awful."

"Maybe it's for the best."

"I said she could date him two years after her debut."

"That's not bad. You normally impose a longer restriction."

"I hope the two kids won't  hate me so much." Mr. Yang said, sighing as he peered out the window seeing a random couple walking happily together. "They're young, they should find love before they're too old."

***

"Let's break up." Jeong-Ah said to Yunho.

His eyes widened. "What? You're kidding me right? Please tell me you're kidding!"

Jeong-Ah's eyes began to water but she didn't want Yunho to see her cry. "I'm sorry."

"Is it because of our scandal? My fans are harsh on you right?" he questioned. "I'll protect you from them! I promise. Just don't break up with me!"

She shook her head, "I'm sorry."

Before she could walk away, Yunho quickly grabbed her hand.

"Jeong-Ah, I need you." Yunho helplessly cried.

She turned away and shook her head. "No, find someone else."

"Jeong-Ah!" he yelled, tears falling.

She took her hand away from his and said, "I'm sorry."

Walking off, she finally let her tears fall.

[Yunho's POV]

Why? How? How could someone spot us? Why did all this happen. It doesn't make sense. This... this is bull. I can't believe all this.

[Jeong-Ah's POV]

I'm sorry Yunho. It's my only choice. I feel so in debt towards Mr. Yang. It's the only way.

***

[Mr. Yang's POV]

Jeong-Ah must hate me for making her break up with Yunho. I would allow her to date him but her career... everything would be on the line. If they continued to date, it would mostly affect Jeong-Ah as fangirls are known to be harsher than fanboys. You definitely are one of the best trainees in the company. I'm sorry if I seem like a harsh teacher to you.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Yunho, stop drinking!" JaeJoong yelled taking the wine away from him.

"Hyung~" Yunho whined, reaching his hands out for the wine.

Changmin made a disgusted face. "Ew, drinking is bad for your health."

"I don't give a !" Yunho yelled. "I just want to drink!"

"Just because Jeong-Ah left doesn't mean you could just be like this!" Junsu cried.

" off dolphin!" Yunho hissed.

Yoochun shook his head.

A slight chuckle could be heard from the youngest male in the room.

"What?" Yunho shouted.

"I knew you and noona were dating." Yunshik said. "Too bad you two had to break it off."

Yunho hissed and advanced to Yunshik trying to punch him but was held back by JaeJoong and Yoochun.

"Let me go!" he struggled.

" off!" JaeJoong yelled at Yunshik. "Can't you see your cousin is upset?"

Yunshik stared at Yunho for awhile before walking to his room.

"At least now I can chase after her again." Yunshik said before disappearing into his room.

Yunho, pissed, yelled, "That little bastard. Why the does all this have to happen?"

All the males remained silent, unable to say anything. Yunho slowly fell to his knees as he cried  harder.

"Jeong-Ah, I need you." he cried helplessly. "Please come back. I love you..."


QueenB_doll - Haha, he's so cute when he's jealous!

baby_Uknow - LOOL :D

gofanfic - People these days ]: LMAO!