A Big Lie

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

You don't deserve her.
You broke her three years ago.
She's too good for you.
Leave.

[Changmin's POV]

"That little bastard!" I cursed.

Of all times, he decides to come back now? I swear, if I find him ANYWHERE near Jeong-Ah, I'll rearrange his little face.

[Flashback]

"Changmin-hyung!" Sanghyun cried over the phone.

"Sanghyun? Yah! Long time no talk. How'd you get my number?" I said.

"Jeong-Ah noona." he simply replied.

Should've known.

"What's up?"

"Hyung, are you busy? Can we meet? I have some things to tell you." he said.

"Alright, I'll meet you at starbucks near Gwang-dong in half an hour." I replied.

"See you then."

***

[Starbucks]

"What's up?" I asked Sanghyun.

"I'm fine, you?" he replied.

"I'm alright. It's been awhile since we last met up." I laughed.

"I know right? Three years hyung."

"So, why'd you call me out here?"

"Yunshik is back."

[End of Flashback]

I can't stand that Yunshik kid! I actually trusted him with Jeong-Ah back then but ever since the two broke up, she completely stopped talking to guys with the exception of me and Sanghyun and those we introduce her to but most of the time, she barely speaks to guys. That's why I entrusted her with Yunho-hyung. I only wish for Yunshik to stay out of their relationship. Yeah, they both just got together so feelings are not strong but I know that Jeong-Ah will fall for him.

"Hyung!" I heard someone shout. "Changmin-hyung."

I turned around and saw the person I hated the most. JUNG YUNSHIK.

[End of POV]

"Hyung, how are you?" Yunshik asked Changmin.

"I'm fine, you?" Changmin answered. "What brings you here?"

"I'm currently studying at Seoul National as a medical major. Coincidentally, Jeong-Ah noona studies there. I heard she has a boyfriend." he said. "Hyung, do you know who it is?"

Changmin nodded.

"Who?"

'Should I tell him that she's dating Yunho or should I lie and tell him she's dating me?' Changmin asked himself. 'This punk probably wouldn't take me seriously if I said she's dating Yunho plus, he could destroy their relationship since he doesn't know Yunho-hyung. AND, this kid's totally afraid of me ever since his relationship with Jeong-Ah.'

"She's dating me." he said.

"Oh? Where is she then? I thought she went on a date with her boyfriend." Yunshik said.

Changmin laughed. "I dropped her off at her place. We were planning to but she said she was tired and that she'd make it up with me next time."

Yunshik nodded with disappointment in his eyes.

"Well, it's nice to see you again." Yunshik said. "We should all hang out soon."

"Yes, we should." Changmin said grinning. "See you soon."

Changmin glared at Yunshik's retrieving body after their talk. 'Bastard.'

***

[Yunho & Jeong-Ah's Side]

"Ahh~" Jeong-Ah screamed.

"Hold onto me." Yunho said to her.

"No~ It hurts you - eek!" she cried and fell onto the ice. "Oh my gosh! It's so cold!"

Yunho grabbed her hand, pulling her up.

"I thought you said you could ice skate." he chuckled.

She glared at him. "It's been years."

"My girlfriend is too cute." Yunho said, laughing.

The two were at the skating rink for another two hours before going out to eat.

***

[Place Nearby]

"I had a great time. Thanks." Jeong-Ah said to Yunho.

"Anything for my girlfriend." he chuckled. "Order anything you like. It's on me."

She nodded.

"Noona~" a voice cried.

Jeong-Ah turned around to where it came from and cringed. Jung Yunshik.

"Noona, how come Changmin-hyung said you were home?" he asked. "I thought you're the type of person to hang out with your boyfriend."

She looked at him oddly before understanding what he meant. 'Changmin you little demon.' she thought.

"Oh? Uhm, his friend asked me to hang out today. Yunshik, this is Yunho. Yunho this is-"

"Hi! I'm Jung Yunshik, Jeong-Ah's first love." he said to Yunho.

Yunho looked at Jeong-Ah with raised eyebrows. She just nodded and so, he turned his gaze back to Yunshik and nodded.

"Uhm, can I join you two?" Yunshik asked.

"S-sure." Jeong-Ah said.

***

"Thanks so much for the meal!" Yunshik said to Yunho before leaving. "I promise I'll treat next time."

"No need." Yunho replied. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too! Bye noona."

"B-bye."

***

[Yunho's Car]

"So..." Yunho said. "First love?"

"It's a LONG story." she said, sighing.

"And from what it seems, not a very good first love?"

"I don't know... I don't want to talk about it."

He nodded. "I'll wait until you're ready to tell me."

"Thanks, Yunho-oppa."

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"You!" Yunho said pointing an accusing finger at Changmin. "You lied to that Yunshik guy saying that you're dating Jeong-Ah!"

"Eh? How do you know him?" Changmin asked.

"He saw us at this one dining place and introduced himself as her first love." he cried. "Yah! Why'd you lie?"

"He's only afraid of me. If I said Jeong-Ah was dating someone else, he'd try to tear them a part." Changmin answered honestly.

Yunho opened his mouth to say something but Changmin cut him off.

"Before you tell me that you two can prove to Yunshik that you both love each other, let me tell you that that kid is HEARTLESS. Yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit but it's also true. He'll do anything he can to get what he wants. The only person who he wouldn't have the guts to face is me because of what happened three years ago. So hyung, I know that it's bad to lie but only around Yunshik will you have to lie. Please?" Changmin explained.

Yunho sighed but nonetheless nodded. "But you have to tell Jeong-Ah about this."

"Neh hyung. I'm sorry."

***

"Alright. Just when we're around Yunshik. Okay?" Jeong-Ah said over the phone to Changmin.

"Yeah, thanks noona."

"Changmin-ah, I owe you one."

"Of course you do."

"Good night."

"Good night."

"Good night jagiya!" Jeong-Ah heard Yunho's voice over the phone.

She giggled. "Good night Yunho-oppa."


baby_Uknow - AHAHA. Maybe he should :P ! LOOL. Just kidding! Updated :D

gofanfic - Yes, they should O: !