Omma Doesn't Love Me & Appa?

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

What?
I thought omma loves me?
I thought omma loves appa!
Why is she always with ahjusshi?

[1 Month Later]

"Omma!" Changhyun cried as he roamed around the SM building. "Omma!"

No one was around making Changhyun even more scared. He's been walking around the 2nd floor of SM's building trying to find Jeong-Ah but had no success for the past 15 minutes.

"Hey kid!" a voice yelled out.

Changhyun turned around and saw a pretty lady walk towards him.

"You're one of the SNSD members!" he happily cried. "Do you know where omma is?"

The lady scoffed. "Respect me kid."

Changhyun became scared of her presence. "N-neh."

She smiled. "I'm SNSD's Seohyun!"

He nodded.

She glared at him. "What? No bowing?"

Changhyun stared at her for a bit before bowing and said, "Annyeonghasseyo, I'm Choi Changhyun,"

"Aren't you Jeong-Ah's kid?" Seohyun asked him.

He nodded. "Neh ahjumma."

Seohyun smirked. "You can't find your omma?"

The little boy nodded.

"Did you know she doesn't love you and your dad?"

"W-what? No! Omma loves me and appa very much!" Changhyun protested, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Then why is she always with Yunho?" Seohyun asked.

Changhyun remained quiet. "S-she told me she wanted to spend more time with him because they haven't seen each other in years."

Seohyun scoffed. "Your mom used to date Uncle Yunho."

"Mommy said the past is the past!" he cried. "She said she loves me and appa the most in her life!"

"I'll bet you she's going to end up with Uncle Yunho than with your dad."

"N-no! Ahjumma is lying!" Changhyun cried, tears falling down his face endlessly.

"Think whatever kid." Seohyun said. "I have a schedule to catch. Bye."

***

"Changhyun!" Jeong-Ah cried when she saw him walk into DBSK's practice room. "Where were you? I was worried!"

"I-I was lost." he sobbed.

She tightly hugged him. "At least you're safe."

***

"JaeJoong-ah, you head home first. I'll be out with Yunho." Jeong-Ah said to JaeJoong.

He nodded. "Arasso."

Changhyun, who was sitting in the corner of the room, heard the two. He stared out the window of the practice room and sobbed silently. 'Ahjumma can't be telling the truth right? Omma loves me and appa.'

***

[JaeJoong & Changhyun]

"Appa, can I ask you a question?" Changhyun asked JaeJoong.

JaeJoong smiled. "Of course kiddo."

"Do you love omma?"

"Yes, I love her very much!" he answered.

"Does omma love us?"

JaeJoong frowned. "Of course she does. Why?"

"A-ahjumma told me mommy didn't love us." Changhyun said.

"What ahjumma?" JaeJoong questioned.

Changhyun scratched his head. "I forgot her name."

JaeJoong remained silent. "Don't listen to those lies. Okay?"

The young boy nodded. "Neh appa."

"Omma and appa loves you very much." JaeJoong said.

"And I love omma and appa too!" Changhyun replied happily.

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

The boys were out with their friends leaving Jeong-Ah and Yunho alone at the dorms.  Because they didn't feel like eating out, the two decided to just go to the dorms and watch a movie a long with homemade food.

"What are you going to do now?" Yunho asked Jeong-Ah.

"I don't-" Jeong-Ah replied but suddenly felt abnormal. She quickly left the room and ran to the rest room.

Yunho quickly became worried. After awhile, Jeong-Ah came out of the restroom and sighed.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I-I don't know. I keep throwing up these past few days."

"Are you allergic to anything?" he asked. "Seafood?"

"Aniyo, I'm fine with those. I don't have any food allergies."

Yunho thought for awhile then grinned.

Jeong-Ah looked at him confusedly. "What?"

"Are you pregnant?"

***

[SNSD's Dorm]

"Unnie!" Seohyun cried.

"What's up?" Jessica replied.

"Yunho is single right?" she asked.

"I heard he's dating." the older female replied.

Seohyun growled. "That ."

"Whoah! What's with the language?" Tiffany asked as she joined the two in the living room.

"I like Yunho-oppa." Seohyun said. "But I guess he's back with her."

"Her?" Tiffany asked.

"Park Jeong-Ah." Seohyun said. "Why'd she have to come back after three years?"

"Technically, the two were always together." YoonA said joining them as well.

"It's just Yunho was stupid and dated that other chick." Yuri added. "What drama is on tonight?"

"Secret Garden." Jessica replied as she stole some popcorn from Taeyeon.

"Hey! Mines!" Taeyeon cried slapping Jessica's hand away.

Jessica stuck her tongue out.

"I heard Jeong-Ah didn't like Yunho when they first met." Hyoyeon said.

"Funny story." Yuri added. "She hated him. He 'kidnapped' her when they first met."

"Really? That's strange." Sooyoung said. "Well, they ended up falling for each other in the end."

Seohyun glared at her group members. "So I'm guessing none of you will help me get with Yunho."

All the girls shifted their gaze from the TV to the youngest member of SNSD.

"You want to break them up?" Jessica asked.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because after he broke up with Seonghwa, we almost got together until he found Jeong-Ah again!" Seohyun cried.

"Well, good luck." YoonA said as she turned back to watch the drama that was being aired.

Seohyun muttered some incoherent words before leaving the girls.

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"I doubt it." Jeong-Ah muttered as she stared at the pregnancy test in front of her.

"I think you are." Yunho said, grinning.

Jeong-Ah sighed. "Five more minutes."

***

[JaeJoong & Changhyun]

"Appa, when will omma come home?" Changhyun asked JaeJoong.

"In an hour." JaeJoong replied as he kept his eyes on the TV.

"How come you and omma don't sleep together like regular married couples?" he asked innocently.

JaeJoong turned to Changhyun and his eyes widened. "Eh?"

"Well..." Changhyun began. "In school the teachers asked what everyone liked about their family and everyone said they loved how their parents love each other and that they sleep together in one room."

"Changhyun-ah, just because your mom and I doesn't sleep together in a room doesn't mean we don't love each other. Arasso?"

Changhyun nodded. "Neh appa."

"Good, now, go to bed.  It's getting late." he said. "I'll be upstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay."

***

[Yunho & Jeong-Ah]

"This pregnancy test is rigged." Jeong-Ah said. "It's been more than 5 minutes and no result."

"Maybe we should buy another one?" Yunho asked.

She shook her head. "I'm telling you, I doubt I'm pregnant."

"But we did it a month ago!" he cried. "If you don't have food poisoning, I'm pretty sure your pregnant."

Jeong-Ah sighed. "We'll try again tomorrow. Arasso?"

Yunho nodded in defeat.

"Now, give me a ride home."

"Yes ma'm."

***

[In the Car]
[Yunho's POV]

On our  way back to Jeong-Ah, she fell asleep. She looks so cute. I hope she really is pregnant. But even so, it would be hard especially since Changhyun sees JaeJoong as his own father.

[End of POV]

Once arriving, Yunho didn't wake up Jeong-Ah immediately as he noticed the pregnancy test slipping out of Jeong-Ah's purse. He took it out of her purse and examined it for awhile. A smile slowly crept on his lips after looking at it closely.

"I love you Park Jeong-Ah." he softly said and put back the pregnancy test into her bag. He then shook her lightly trying to wake her up. "Jeong-Ah, we're here."

She slowly opened her eyes. "E-eh?"

"We're here." he said.

She nodded. "Arasso. Thank you."

"No problem."

***

Jeong-Ah slowly made her way to her room. Sighing, she opened her room door not bothering to turn on the lights. She threw her purse onto her bed and heard a loud yelp.

"Ouch!" she heard someone groan in pain. She quickly dashed to the door and the lights to find JaeJoong rubbing his flat stomach, right where her purse had landed.

Her eyes widened in shock. "I am so sorry! I didn't know you were there!"

JaeJoong shook his head. "Gwenchana."

"Wait, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I- uhm." he said, scratching his head. "Well..."

She folded her arms waiting for an answer.

"Changhyun kept pestering me to sleep with you and was all 'WHY DOESN'T OMMA AND APPA SLEEP TOGETHER?' and all that so..." he explained but stop midway to meet Jeong-Ah's eyes.

She nodded. "Fine, but just for tonight."

JaeJoong nodded. "I promise I won't do anything."

She sighed. "Arasso. I'll just shower a bit. You can sleep first."

"Alright."

After Jeong-Ah went into the bathroom, JaeJoong noticed something odd slipping out of her purse so he decided to look at it out of curiosity.

"Oh my gosh!" JaeJoong shrieked after looking at the pregnancy test. He stared at it for awhile longer until he heard the bathroom door open and he quickly stuffed it back into her purse.

"Yo, do you have anymore shampoo. I'm out." Jeong-Ah said.

JaeJoong turned around to look at her and noticed there was a towel wrapped around her slim body.

"Uhm..." he muttered.

Jeong-Ah stared at him oddly. "Are you okay?"

He nodded. "I'll go get the shampoo."

***

[A few hours later]

Changhyun woke up in the middle night as he had a nightmare.

Dream
[Changhyun's POV]

"I like Yunho." Omma said to Appa. "I can't be with you and Changhyun."

"What?" Appa asked.

"I can't be with you." she repeated. "Nor can I be with Changhyun. I want to be with Yunho so-"

Appa held onto omma's arms tightly. "You can't leave me and Changhyun!"

Omma smirked. "Watch me."

The next thing I knew, I saw omma walking out of the house with her stuff as she followed Uncle Yunho.

"Bye hyung." Uncle Yunho said to Appa.

After omma left, appa helpless cried. Why? I thought omma love us? Soon, I found myself crying too.

End of Dream

Changhyun sobbed as he walked into Jeong-Ah's room and noticed her asleep with JaeJoong. The two were close together as JaeJoong had an arm around her waist. Changhyun couldn't help but smile as it somewhat reassured him that Jeong-Ah was not going to leave him and JaeJoong. However, he still had his worries as a little 3 year old boy could be convinced of almost anything as long as what's being said can be backed up with evidence.

One, Jeong-Ah did seem to hang out with Yunho more than she does with JaeJoong.

Two, Jeong-Ah and JaeJoong have never slept with each other until this night.

Three, Jeong-Ah always came home late since the family moved back to Korea.

However, tonight, Changhyun was a bit relief seeing his 'parents' together. He smiled at the scene and crept between the two sleeping in the middle with a huge smile plastered on his face.


Updated ! Long chapter to make up for the long awaited update!

NOTE: I didn't mean to have Seohyun as a bad person! I just didn't mean to have SNSD's Seohyun as a rival. I just didn't know who to put and she came into mind so yeah... DON'T HATE ME. LOOL.

Happy late Thanksgiving! Hopefully, you all had a great timeshopping yesterday too! I bought NOTHING yesterday because of the long line but I went shopping today and was able to buy a few stuff. Now I just need to buy stuff to prepare for my vacation within the next 3 weeks .___. so I need a back up for the whole Elmo Toy idea. Yeah, I'm so Asian... LOOL!

MongZong -  LOOL. YES :D ! && updated (:

gofanfic - I know! JaeJoong is too nice l: haha, && duude, ELMO WAS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE EVEN WITH THE SALE ]:

QueenB_doll - HAHA. I think Changhyun is too cute :D

myfishyx -  Ikr? Duude, Elmo toys are always so damn expensive. With the sale, it's $50. Original price is $60. FML...

defyingdestiny - He definitely is :D ! Haha, but I feel bad for him :3

baby_Uknow - JaeJoong is soo nice! LOOL. I wouldn't mind him as a boyfriend :P ! xD Such a gentleman~