JaeJoong's Anger

[Updated w/ side story] Chance

I love you.
I hate seeing you with someone else.
What will it take for you to accept me?

Omma doesn't love me.
Omma doesn't love appa.
Ahjumma was right.

I love you both.
But I've never forgotten him.
I'm sorry. I don't know anymore.


The next day, the two adults were awakened by something in between them. Jeong-Ah woke up and saw Changhyun shuffling around.

"Changhyun, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Do you love me?" he innocently asked.

"Of course!" she cried.

"How about appa? Do you love him too?" he questioned.

Jeong-Ah hesitantly nodded. "Y-yeah."

JaeJoong frowned. He hated how Jeong-Ah was having complications with her own life because he was around. Maybe if he never went to the states with, Jeong-Ah and Yunho would already be married.

"Changhyun-ah, I love you and appa very much." Jeong-Ah softly said to the small boy. "You two are my priority."

Changhyun smiled. "Then can we go to Lotte World together as a family? Just you, me, and appa?"

"Arasso."

***

[One Hour Later]
[Kitchen]

"Why couldn't I have met you first?" JaeJoong frustratedly said. "It kills me to see you happy with Yunho."

"JaeJoong..." Jeong-Ah softly mumbled.

JaeJoong pulled Jeong-Ah closer to him and put his lips over hers only to have her reject him. Frustrated, he held onto her waist tighter and moved his free hand up and down her thigh. Jeong-Ah groaned. He took the chance to turn the kiss into a more passionate one making Jeong-Ah respond. A small smile crept on his lips when he noticed her giving in.

"Why can't you see that I love you?" he asked after pulling away.

"Why are you like this?" she asked.

He frowned. "Because I can't stand seeing you happy with another man."

"JaeJoong, this isn't like you." she said, avoiding eye contact.

"But you're being unfair! Playing with my feelings." he retorted as he made her look at him straight in the eyes. "What do I have to do to make you love me?"

"JaeJoong, stop." she cried, pushing him away.

He growled and held onto her wrists. "I love you."

"I- I-"

He pushed her against the counter and buried his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent.

"JaeJoong, please don't do this." she cried, tears evident in her eyes.

"I can't believe you." he said huskily. "You're carrying his child."

"What are you talking about?" she questioned.

"I saw the pregnancy test." he hissed. "You're pregnant with his child."

She nodded. "Then why does it matter? I'm with Yunho anyways. I thought you were-"

"I'm only okay with it because I didn't want to see you upset!" he yelled. "Of course I would be sad. For the past three years, I actually had hopes of getting with you. Even starting a family with you!"

Jeong-Ah remained silent.

JaeJoong sighed. "Why? Why couldn't I have met you before him? Why couldn't I be the one that you love?"

"JaeJoong-ah..." she mumbled.

Just then a small figure walked in and sobbed loudly making the two adults turn to the direction of where the noise was.

"Changhyun..." Jeong-Ah softly said.

"Why omma?" he sobbed. "Why'd you lie to appa and said you loved him when you don't? Then do you not love me either?"

"No sweetie! You know I love you." she said trying to hug him but he backed away.

"No you don't!" Changhyun cried. "Omma doesn't even love appa!"

Jeong-Ah didn't say anything.

"Omma!" Changhyun continued to sob. "I love you. Why are you going to leave me and appa?"

"Changhyun, I wouldn't leave you."

"Yes you would!" he protested. "You were going to leave us for Uncle Yunho!"

"What gave you that idea?" she questioned.

"Y-yesterday, an ahjumma from SNSD told me that you love Uncle Yunho more than me and appa and that you were going to leave us for him." Changhyun said as he made his way to JaeJoong. "Omma, I love appa and I don't want to leave him. I want us to be a family."

Jeong-Ah looked sadly at the two. JaeJoong was carrying Changhyun in his arms and the little boy giggled in satisfaction.

***
[4 Hours Later]

"Omma, are you mad at me?" Changhyun asked Jeong-Ah when he saw her sitting in her room quietly.

She shook her head. "Aniyo. How can I be mad at you?"

Changhyun climbed onto her bed and tried to settle himself on Jeong-Ah's lap.

"I'm sorry mommy." Changhyun said. "Please forgive me."

She smiled. "I forgive you sweetie."

Changhyun smiled. "Yay!"

***

As the day went on, JaeJoong would avoid talking to Jeong-Ah but once in awhile steal a glance.

"Omma! It's 4PM. Are we going to Lotte World yet?" Changhyun asked Jeong-Ah.

"Sweetie, it's getting late. I don't think we should go." she said.

The little boy pouted. "Aww."

"Tomorrow okay?"

He nodded. "Yay!"

***

"So..." JaeJoong said when he was alone with Jeong-Ah in her room.

"How'd you know I'm pregnant with Yunho's kid?" Jeong-Ah asked. "The pregnancy test is rigged."

He looked at her confusedly. "What are you talking about? I saw two lines on the test. Two lines mean you're pregnant right?"

She nodded. "But when Yunho and I checked, it came out as nothing."

"Did you look at it again?" he questioned.

She shook her head.

"Look at it."

Jeong-Ah looked at him confusedly before going to her bag and taking it out.

"Oh my gosh!" she shrieked. "Two lines. I'm pregnant."

"I told you so." he snorted.

"Just great." she mumbled. "I'm not even married yet and I have a child growing inside me."

"What are you going to do now?" he asked, trying not to sound angry. "Leave me and Changhyun?"

"You're making this more complicated than it already is." she softly said.

JaeJoong glared at her.

"I'll settle this okay?"

He scoffed. "At this rate, why don't you just marry both of us."

"Maybe I should." she sarcastically said to him.

He scoffed and moved closer to her, closing the distance between them. "Or you can just choose me. I'll help you raise Yunho's child."

"Now you're being ridiculous." she said, avoiding his piercing gaze.

"Am I?" he softly asked as he took her left hand and intertwined their fingers.

"JaeJoong, what are you-"

He cut her off and kissed her on the lips.

"Or we can elope and get married." he mumbled.

She shook her head. "No, give me time. I- I'll settle this."

He sighed. "Fine, I'll wait awhile longer."

"I'm so sorry." she said.

***

[SM Building]

"Yunho-oppa! Let's go to Lotte World tomorrow!" Seohyun said, excitedly. "SNSD has the day off and I heard your group too!"

"I don't think so." Yunho said. "I was planning on taking Jeong-Ah out."

She glared at him. "Why are you always with her? Isn't she with JaeJoong-oppa?"

He shook his head. "Nope. They're just close because JaeJoong has helped her raise Changhyun."

Seohyun sighed. "Next time?"

He smiled. "Sure."

***

[DBSK's Dorm]

"Oh my gosh." Changmin said, pacing around the living room endlessly.

"Sit down monster!" Yoochun barked.

"Quit yelling playboy!" Changmin yelled back.

"Yah, who're you calling a playboy?" Yoochun asked.

"You." the youngest male replied.

Junsu sighed. "I can't believe Jeong-Ah is pregnant."

As soon as Yunho walked into the dorm, Changmin quickly stormed over to him and blocked him from going to his room.

"Mwoh?" Yunho asked. "What's wrong?"

"Jeong-Ah is pregnant." Changmin said, glaring at him. "It's all your fault."

Yunho smiled. "I know she is."

"Wipe that smile off your face." Changmin said. "You just ruined Changhyun's life right there."

"What?!" he yelled.


LONG CHAPTER. I didn't expect it to be this long. Hopefully, it didn't bore you guys. School is tomorrow. OH MY GOSH. I barely did any homework. Haha. Procrastination -___-;;

MongZong - Seohyun is mean to Changhyun ]: LOOL! What a meanie.

gofanfic - Yes! She's pregnant :D ! && duude, so like the Elmo, original price is $60. With sales, it's $50 so you save $10 but that doesn't include tax yet. ELMOs THESE DAYS! LMAO.

QueenB_doll - yeah she is. Her life is complicated ]:

baby_Uknow - LOOL. Poor Changhyun l:

myfishyx - :D