Catch Me If You Can.

Beneath The Surface

*Daras POV*

 There we are laying on the floor of my room  while the hours gliding into one another. We've been working endlessly on our prom campaign since it was announced. Ribbons upon ribbons rendlessly racing out of our hands. Tying them up into perfect bows around handmade pins. I pause to look at your hands and that little face of determination. Chae what did I do to deserve you? Through the good and the bad, you have made me complete. You have made me more of well, me. I love you for that so I am determined to win the title of Prom Queens for us. So pulled into my current emotions I leam across the messy shambles of ribbons and hot glue guns and plant a big kiss on chae's forehead. Startled Chae looks up from her work with a look of both amusement and confusion.

"What was that for miss Dara?" She gazes at me with a slight smirk and places her pin on the floor. I look and almost utter "because I love you". But I stop myself because I am afraid I will be to forward in out relationship. That's not a risk I am ready to take not unless I can count on a reply in return.

"Because I like how cute you are when you work" I gently punch her arm and wink at her.

"Dara we've been at this for hours does this seem like enough pins for tomorrow?" I stare at the bucket of pins to her side that have accumulated during our zoned out work period. I sigh not of being sad but of being tired and stressed. I toss mine in the bucket and jump on chae knocking her on her back to the floor.

"We can be done if that's what you want, I am a little sleepy anyways." I yawn and peck her lips. I lay my head on her chest and she my hair.

"Alright let's get you to bed, we have a big day of fighting that nasty girl from last week. How come we never noticed her?"

"She's probably been watching us for a while, this must have set her off" I grow agitated thinking about her. Carefully Chae leads me to bed and tucks me to bed.

"Goodnight baby, hope you have good dreams" She begins to leave but I grab her arm.

"Chae, where are you going it's past midnight just spend the night. Please.." I pout a little and relucatantly she agrees. Chae hops into my bed next to me and holds me, instantly I am warm. I begin to doze off when chae turns her side, I too turn so that I can now hold her. I lace my arms through the opening her arms permit. I begin to her s. I also kiss the back of her neck. "Mmmm" Char moans. I caress her gently, I am blessed to have a girlfriend with such a great body. Chae turns to face me and we kiss softly. However, I want more and begin to kiss her more. I move myself on top of her and pin her arms down. Chae's very receptive. I yank her shirt off and unhinge her bra. left exposed I kiss her where she is weak. However when things start moving to fast Chae stops me.

"Dara no we can't " I stare at her through the darkness confused.

"What why? Chae, I want you." I kiss her neck and she pushes me up.

"Dara please, your brother's rooms next door let's not taint his innocence by being noisy like this." I smirk a little at her remark.

"Why don't we play a little game then? Let's see how long you can go without making a noise" Chae clearly want's to say no but even she is enthused. She says nothing, as I begin to move my hand down her thighs. I move in a rhythmic pattern and finally she sighs.

"Dara.. " Faintly gasping for air clearly trying to suppress her moan. I kiss Chae as she es and moans into my mouth.

"That wasn't so bad was it? I get lower to whisper in her ear." She gives me a look and I see a single tear fall down her eye. Immediately I hold her head and look at her very concerned.

"Chae what's wrong did I hurt you? God I didn-"

"No, it's not that. I just...have never felt the way I have with you. Both emotionally and physically." Chae puts her arms around me and brings me down to her. She kisses me once and rests my head on her chest. I comply and say nothing else to her. Is now a good time to tell her? That I love her? That I have already envisioned us far past this naive year in high school? That I see myself raising children with her. Without anything as compelling as Chaerin to say  I simply utter...

"Good NIght.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/* 3 Days before Prom */

A frenzy I tell you and absolute frenzy. Chae and I have been so busy handing out pins while trying to be civil with that homophobe child. Every lunch she makes it a big scene to protest as wildly as she can. She has even chosen to use a microphone to help her in her quest to change others minds. Chae and I roll our eyes. However. today seems different she is definitly plotting something.

"Well, well, well if it isn't our two queer contestants. God how can marriage possibly be sanctioned with you people ridding the earth?" An uneccessary comment as me and Chae sit down to eat our lunch.

"Ha, that's funny maybe marriage is a foreign concept to you because you know you actually have to be in love." Chae snorts but also shoots me a look of disapproval.

"Lies, you and I both know marriage is for more than just love, But even with that said it's to be with just man and woman." She stares us down coldly.

"You know you spend a lot of time protestuing and campaigning but no one even knows your name? I haven't once heard it since you threw that slushie.

"It's claire you dumb . Don't you ever forget it.Also before I go I may add, watch your recently close friends who knows they might do some horrible thing sometime soon." I sit dumbfounded and puzzled by her comment.

"Chae what do you think she meant?

"Honestly I'm not quite sure. C'mon let's move before she comes back to do some other god awful thing." Chae and I resume the rest of classes and I can't help think about what she said. A close former friend? My mind goes to the only person I can think of...Minzy. No Minzy would never side with her. I know she has nothing against LGBT people we've talked about it many times. But yet again she is also in the roster for potential prom queens and she does have a vendetta against me. I sink lower in my chair with the consuming thought that Minzy will try to pull a nasty trick on me. School draws to an end and I pull a jacket and sunglasses out of my locker and disguise myself as I were a spy. In a hurry I begin wandering the halls looking for Chaerin. I walk so fast I almost don't hear two hushed voices. I gently veer around the corner and peek around the next to find Claire and Minzy speaking to each other. Damn! I can't hear a word of what they are saying, I rely on facial expressions. Claire laughs and Minzy has a stern face. However she breaks out into laughter and nods her head. Minzy seems to have caught me in her hindsight because she snaps her head in my direction. In a panic I veer my body around and walk dangerously close to the classroom ahead of me. I can hear the click clack of both of their shoes. I reach the first door and to my amaement and horror it is locked. Now in a state of catalysmic shock I race to the other door near by. I waste no time as I see a pair of legs round the corner. Quickly I throw myself into the room and shut the door. I scan my surroundings, great I am in the P.E loaner clothes room. I begin to panic did they see me? Could they have deduced which room I went in by the sound the door made when it closed? I panic and say to myself better safe then sorry. I notice a laundry container of soiled loaner clothes and hop in covering myself in other's sweaty borrowed clothing. "This is so GROSS!" my mind screams that to me with the stench of thick sweat making it's way into my nostrils. I sit in there as the footsteps come closer and finally till the door opens. I hold my breath afraid that my breathing may cause the clothes to lift up. I hear my heartbeat in my ear and the pulse behind my eyes.

"Do you see that nosy rat in there?" Claires voice booms through the small room.

"No just a bunch of nasty clothes. Ugh, when does this school even wash these? I can't be in here anymore I can't. The smell is repulsive." Minzy makes a gagging noise and clears out of the room a loud click of the door ensues.

"Whoever that was, they''ll pay a price for spying on us like that. C'mon let's keep looking they probably didnt' get far." Muffled but clear Claire's voice penetrates me like two darts in my ears. I throw the disgusting clothing of me and gasp in a large amount of air. I quickly crawl out and begin searching for Chae, careful not to run into Minzy or Claire again. Ultimately I find her pressed up against her car with Bom next to her. Clearly Bom feels flirty since she is busy Chaerin's arm and complimenting her. Bom never misses an oppurtunity to flaunt her legs in front of CL since she knows it's her weakness. CL glances at Bom's legs and I can tell she is trying her best to not be even a little attracted to her. I come up to them both startling them in my makeshift spy outfit. Immediately Chae begins to laugh and me but Bom's face is twisted into a look of disgust.

"HAHAHAHA! Dara is that you? Why are you dressed like that?" Chae laughs and points at my sweater and sunglasses.

"Yeah and more importantly why do you smell so awful?" Bom holds her nose and gazes at me.

"Well first tell me why you are always trying to flirt with my girlfriend?" I pull the sunglasses off as I say this and stare her dead in the eye.

"Hmph, can't deny that I'm not Shrimpy. But who's to say if I will stop? I have to go now ciao!" She turns to leave and then stops and turns around to add.

"See you tomorrow babygirl" She winks at Chae and Chae smiles in return. I shoot her a cold look and Chae's smile fades away.

"Dara c'mon you know I'm not into her like that!"

"That's not what I saw just now with you gawking at her legs"

"I know, but really though I don't like her like that. I was just admiring nice legs is all"

"That's not the problem Chae! The problem is that you have made out with her and who's to say if she can seduce you to do it again!"  I turn around suddenly enraged. I came here to tell Chaerin what I saw but instead she want's to go ahead and gawk at Bom. I feel her arms lace around my waist.

"Look I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I'll tell her to leave me alone! Besides. your legs are the only ones I love to look." I smile and peck her.

"You're a bad Chae, bad chae." I press down on her nose.

"I know, I'm sorry." Slowly I pull Chae down on the sidewalk to have a seat. Slowly I begin unrolling my tale and thus explaining my horrible stench. She laughs but little did we both know what was around the next corner. Or rather in all directions of us...

* WELP I am back everyone this is a very short update one because I had to come up with the arc of this particular outcome of the story and also I wanted to address you all and ask who you like more narrating the story? Are you team Dara POV or CL POV? please let me know if you can so I can tailor to you while still keeping true to the story. Thank you to my ride or die subscribers who were with me from the start I promise you I will finish the story. It will have an end. Again thank you and if you're new welcome! Enjoy my story and please comment/subscribe if you enjoyed or have something to say! Saranghaeyo Everyone! Kamsamnnida from your jolly author!